and I'm not that.
以及
And that...
或许如果我对一个男人
maybe if I was just sweet enough and nice enough
够温柔 够善良 够随和
and easy-going enough with any guy,
这或许对某个人来说就足够了
that that would be enough for someone.
亲爱的 你对自己太刻薄了 我
Honey, you're being so mean to yourself. I--
我都替你感到难过
I mean, it makes me so sad.
我是说 这
Well... I mean, it's...
说出来挺丢人的 但同时
it's humiliating to say out loud, but it's also the kind of stuff
我也总是在想这些事
that's fucking going through my head all the time.
那我们就得确保
Then we need to make sure
你不要一直想
that it's not going through your head all the time,
我们得让你
and we need to untrain you
不再把自己想得这么难堪
from thinking of yourself in such a brutal way.
或许第一件要做的事
Maybe the first step to doing that
就是结束和这个瑞恩的关系
is ending things with this Ryan.
嗯 我只是
Yeah. I just...
我不知道我能不能做到
I don't know if I can do that.
你可以的
I think you can.
你说我可不可以就躺在这沙发上
Do you think it would be OK if I just laid down on this couch
一直躺到我死
and slept here until I died?
你只能这样
I think you have to.
妈
Mom?
-妈 -嗨
- Mom? - Oh, hi!
-嗨 -我不知道你要过来
- Oh, hi. - I didn't know you were coming over.
爸爸呢
Um, where's Dad?
他躺着呢
Oh, he's laying down.
-放疗怎么样 -老样子
- How was radiation? - Oh, the same.
让他很难受 但现实就这样
Makes him feel like shit, but that's just how it is.
-嗯 -你喜欢那个减肥食谱吗
- Yeah. - Hey, are you liking the Thin Menu?
我可喜欢死了
Because I am loving it.
我不知道 还行吧
Um, I don't know. It's fine.
我成天都饿着
I definitely am starving all day long.
这样 餐食之间你有吃杏仁吗
Oh. OK, well, are you doing the almonds between meals?
6颗杏仁能让我饱好几个小时
Six almonds keeps me full for hours.
嗯 我有吃杏仁 特别饱腹
Yeah. I'm doing the almonds. They're so satisfying.
有时我吃了6颗杏仁
Sometimes when I have six almonds
感觉像吃了12颗
I feel like I had twelve almonds.
你在说笑吧
Oh. You're joking.
抱歉 这很难
Sorry. It sucks.
这东西不是免费的 安妮
You know, the stuff isn't exactly free, Annie.
抱歉我试图帮助咱俩
You know, excuse me for trying to do something to help both of us
变得更健康
get a little bit healthier.
你能把这个拿给你♥爸♥爸吗
Will you please take this to your father?
怎么 你生气了吗
What? Are you mad?
-没有 -好的
- No! - OK.
天
Oh, God.
嗨
Hi.
嘿 安妮宝贝
Hey. Annie Banannie!
欢迎来到我的办公室
Welcome to my office.
我喜欢这音乐 是什么
I like this. What is this?
这是我和杰瑞叔叔在饥饿乌龟
This is me and Uncle Jerry at the Hungry Turtle.
1977年
1977.
我录这个的时候比你还小
I was younger than you when I recorded this.
-你妈呢 -在厨房♥
- Where's Mom? - She's in the kitchen.
你要想吃三明治的话她肯定会给你做的
I bet she'll make you a sandwich or something if you want it.
记得你在父亲节上给我做的鸡肉沙拉吗
Remember that chicken salad you made me for Father's Day?
那是我这辈子吃过的最好吃的鸡肉沙拉
That was the best chicken salad I have ever had in my life.
完美至极
It was perfect!
我肯定不完美
Well, I am definitely not perfect.
是吗 那太可惜了 因为我是完美的
Really? Well, that's too bad, 'cause I am.
爸
Oh, Dad!
你怎么样 还行吗
How are you doing? OK?
从没这么好过 真的 你妈把我照顾得很好
Never better. Really. Mom's taking great care of me.
我很快就能容光焕发
I'm gonna be back in fightin' shape before you know it.
她做到了 然后她做到了
And she did it! And then she did it!
谢谢
Thank you.
他们说我可以有一个陪同
Um, they actually said I can have a support person,
也就是说你可以跟我一起进去
which means that you can come in with me.
我当然会了
Of course I will.
好的 安妮 我要麻醉你了
OK, Annie, I'm just gonna finish numbing you now.
你也许会感到一阵轻微的痉挛
You might feel some light cramping.
可能还会感到舌头发麻
You might also feel some numbing in your tongue
或者耳鸣 明白吗
or ringing in your ears. OK?
明白
OK.
你还好吗
You OK?
现在我要打开你的子♥宫♥颈
Now I'm opening your cervix.
痉挛是正常的
Some cramping is normal.
一切看上去都很正常
Everything looks great,
已经完成三分之二了
and we're about two-thirds of the way finished now.
你表现很棒 安妮 就快完了
You're doing great, Annie. Almost done.
安妮
Annie?
-你醒了吗 -是的
- Are you awake? - Ye-es.
-我的天 -好看吗
- Oh, my God. - OK, yes?
好看 谢谢
Yes. Wow. Thank you.
-你喜欢 -我太有才了
- You like it? - I'm a genius.
我就知道 你美死了
I was right. You look fucking amazing.
我知道 我没想到我会喜欢
I know. I didn't think I was gonna like it,
但我还挺喜欢的
but I actually really like it.
谢谢你
So, thank you.
-你感觉如何 -好点了
- How you feeling? - Better.
我感觉 非常非常好
Like, I feel... really, really good.
发生了什么
What happened?
我不知道 最近几天
I don't know. I've had the last couple days
我想了很多事
to think about a lot of shit,
我在我父母家的时候
like when I was at my parents' house
我看着我的照片
and I was just looking at all these photos of me
都是我小时候的
from when I was growing up,
小小的我很开心
and little me was just so happy
胖胖的 有着又大又蠢的梦想
and fat and had big, dumb dreams.
而我让自己陷入了一个泥潭
And I got myself into this huge fucking mess...
但我做了个决定
but I made a decision,
只为我 为我自己
only for me, for myself,
我走出了泥潭
and I got myself out of it.
很好
Good.
我也不知道 我现在感觉无比强大
I don't know, I feel very fucking powerful right now.
我感觉我需要出去
And I just feel like I need to go out.
那就出去 贱♥人♥ 我爱你
Do it, bitch. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
不
Oh, no.
-天啊 -好吧
- Oh, my gosh. - OK.
-什么情况 -我不知道 但我喜欢
- What's happening? - I have no idea, but I like it.
恐怕我喜欢上自己了
I'm afraid that I'm feeling myself.
这是紧急事件
It's an emergency.
是的 我得打999了
Whoa. Yes. I need to call 9-9-9.
是911
9-1-1!
有的人认为阿尔卡特拉斯是旧金山旁边的一座岛
Some people think Alcatraz is an island off San Francisco,
但我告诉你那是一座心灵之岛
but I'm here to tell you it's an island of the mind.
靠
Oh, shit.
天啊 这是你刚想出来的吗
That's crazy. Did you just think of that?
我们的播客要取名为《心灵之岛》吗
Should our podcast be titled "Island of the Mind"?
-我喜欢 -已经叫做《胡说八道》了
- Oh, I like that. - It's already called "Talkin' 'Traz."
我重来一遍
I'm gonna start again.
欢迎来到《胡说八道》
Welcome back to "Talkin' 'Traz."
有的人认为阿尔卡特拉斯是旧金山旁边的一座岛
Some people think Alcatraz is an island off San Francisco,
-嗨 -但我...
- Hi! - But I'm here--
我们能 谈谈吗
Hey. Can we talk?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - OK.
嗨 我是安妮
Hi. I'm Annie.
我是瑞恩啪啪啪的对象
I'm the one that Ryan fucks, so...
我 我想让你知道我怀孕了