等等
Wait.
怎么
What?
老天
Good God.
拜
Bye.
-谢谢 -客气
- Thank you. - No problem.
跟唐雅练出马甲线
早 你好吗
Morning. How are you?
酷 踢披萨
Cool. Kicking pizza.
你可以直接撕下我的电♥话♥
You can just take my number.
天呐 你就是马甲线唐雅
Oh, my God, you're Toned Tanya.
我拍照
I was just taking a photo
好让其他人可以撕下联♥系♥方式
so the tabs were available for other people, so...
-给 拿去 -谢谢
- Here. Take a tab. - Oh. Thank you.
你的手腕很细
Your wrists are tiny.
你的骨架其实很小
You actually have a really small frame.
你体内有个小人渴望着出来
There is a small person inside of you dying to get out.
我希望那个小人没事
Well, I hope that small person's OK in there.
我知道 看上去不可能 但你可以做到的
I know, it can seem impossible. But you can do this.
你不该携带着这么多多余重量的
You weren't meant to carry around all this extra weight.
非常酷
Um, very cool.
我知道我能帮你
I know I can help you.
你真好 谢谢
Well, that's very nice. Thank you.
不 谢谢你自己允许自己获得健康
No. Thank yourself for the amazing way you're gonna feel
然后你会拥有前所未有的极致感受
after you give yourself permission to be well.
谢谢我
Thank you, me.
你可以变很美的
You could be so pretty.
-刚才好夸张 -没有
- That was crazy. - Oh. No.
不不 挺酷的 她希望我变身
No, no, it was cool. She wants me to transform--
像变形金刚那样
like a Transformer.
你真逗 你就像罗茜·欧唐内
You're funny! You're like Rosie O'Donnell.
你每次来我都会想到
I think that every time you come in here.
我想 "她让我想起谁 罗茜·欧唐内"
I think, "Who does she remind me of? Rosie O'Donnell."
谢谢
Thank you.
-嗯 -好的 祝你们今天愉快
- Yeah. - OK, well, have a good one, guys.
-你也是 -你也是
- You too. - You too.
女大当自强
第一季 第一集
一堆曾经属于小鬼头的
"Piles of old prescription glasses and other treasures
旧眼镜和其他宝贝 你现在有机会拥有
once owned by child ghosts can now be yours.
这是一年一度的圣安德鲁学院清♥仓♥大甩卖♥♥
It's the annual St. Andrew's Academy rummage sale."
-挺好的 -真的吗
- It's good. - Really?
嗯 我很喜欢
Yeah. I'm into it.
盖博 酷T警报
Hey, Gabe! Cool shirt alert!
你刚才对你的成人老板说了"酷T警报"吗
Did you just "Cool shirt alert" your grown-man boss?
是的 我还"哟"了
Yes. And I whoo'ed.
阿马迪 我现在去找盖博
Amadi, would I be insane
推销我关于波特兰码头女工的点子会不会很疯狂
to go and pitch Gabe my idea about Portland's female longshoremen?
-放手一搏 -真的吗
- I say go for it. - Really?
真的
Really.
-我 我去了 -去吧
- OK. I'm gonna do it. - Go do it.
-嘿 露西 -干什么
- Hey, Ruthie. - What?
-就是跟你打招呼 -嗨
- I was just saying hi. - Hi.
我可不可以进去找盖博说个事
Would it be OK if I, um, went in and talked to Gabe?
-你说什么 -我能进去找盖博说个事吗
- I'm sorry, what? - Can I go in and talk to Gabe?
我今天心情不好 看看这个
I'm having a bad day. Look at this.
那是只猫还是
Is that a little cat? Or...
一只被枪打死的猫
It's a cat that was shot to death.
天 你为什么要看这个
Jesus! Why are you looking at that?
我不知道 闭嘴
I don't know. Shut up.
好的 谢谢
OK. Thank you.
他没反应
He's not coming.
盖博
Gabe!
我说了进来
I said come in!
好的 谢了 露西
OK. Thanks, Ruthie.
很抱歉打扰
I'm-I'm sorry to interrupt.
什么事
What is it?
我就是想跟你说
I just came in to say that, um,
我很喜欢你在上周期刊里写的那篇文章
I just loved your article in last week's issue.
非常棒
It was so, so great.
你
Did you, um...
你真的背过亨瑞·罗林斯[乐队主唱]吗
did you really give Henry Rollins a piggyback ride?
我们以前就是这么叫的
That's what we called it back then.
天 太棒了 写得太好了
Oh, God. So, so good. Amazing.
-什么事 安妮 -首先我想说
- What is it, Annie? - Well, um, first let me just say
你知道为你工作是我的梦想 我
you know that it's been my dream to work for you, and I've- -
我从14岁起就开始读你的作品
I've been reading your work since I was 14.
真可爱 你想说什么
That's adorable. Is there a point?
我知道我只是日程编辑助理
Well, I know I'm just Assistant Calendar Editor,
但我想写更多的文章
but I would really love to write more,
-我有些点子 -安妮
- And I have some ideas-- - Annie.
你个千禧年饺子
You millennial dumpling.
我只希望你努力工作 恪尽职守
I just want you to work hard and pay your dues.
-好吗 -好的
- OK? - OK.
天 我像你这么大的时候 我已经
God, when I was your age, I was already
在"放火搞事"了
burnin' shit down and fuckin' shit up.
没错 我也想开始搞事
Yes. Exactly. And I would love to start fuckin' some shit up.
安妮 拜托 走开
Annie, please, go away.
我爱你 你是个至关重要的零件
I love you. You're a vital and tiny cog.
好 所以还是有可能 对吗
OK. So that's a maybe then, right?
瑞恩
啪啪吗
-等等 等等 -怎么了
- Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait. - What?
-我只是 别停 -好
- I just-- Don't stop. - OK.
我不想脱掉 好吗
I just wanna leave it on, OK?
好
OK.
不戴套就是爽多了
It always feels so much better no-condom.
你也这么觉得 对吗
For you too, right?
是的 当然
Yes, absolutely.
我刚才还担心
I was worried too,
因为我在你来之前一个小时刚射过
because I jacked off like an hour before you got here.
-嗯 -但其实还挺爽的
- Mm- hmm? - But that was actually really good.
酷
Cool.
你该再买♥♥个枕头
Hey, um, you should get a second pillow,
这样我在这过夜的时候就不用和你分享了
'cause then I can have one when I sleep over.
不 我就是你的枕头
No way. I'm your pillow.
你知道 就快是我们嘿♥咻♥半年纪念日了
You know, um, it's almost our six-months-of-fucking anniversary.
不然你以为我为什么带水过来
Why do you think I brought the water?
谢了
Well, thanks.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks for that. - You're welcome.
好了
OK.
我得回去工作了
I gotta go back to work.
你今晚想一起吃饭吗
But... do you wanna get dinner tonight?
我不行 我
I can't. I'm, uh,
要和皮特和麦克做阿尔卡特拉斯播客
working on my Alcatraz podcast with Pete and Mike.
-对 《胡说八道》 对吗 -嗯
- Oh, yeah, um, "Talkin' 'Traz," Right? - Yeah.
你今天要去五金店上班吗
Well, do you work at the hardware store today, or no?
不 我老板戴夫把我停职了
No. My boss Dave suspended me
因为我给所有我认识的人免费制♥作♥钥匙
for making free keys for everyone I know.
那你该制♥作♥一把戴夫家的钥匙
Well, then you should make a key to Dave's house
然后杀了他和他全家
and then kill him and his entire family.
那太狠了吧
That's fucked up.
-他老婆刚生了孩子 -嗯
- His wife just had a baby. - Oh. Yeah.
杀人的事我是开玩笑的
I-I wasn't serious about the murder,
但你当真了 这很好
but you're taking it seriously, so that's good.
很开心见到你
I'm glad I got to see you.
我也是 刚才很棒
Me too. That was cool.
-嗯 -老天
- Yeah. - Good God...
我室友来了 所以
Hey, my roommates are here, so...
你弟弟和皮特 我很想认识他们
Your brother and Pete? I really want to meet them.
你会的 绝对会
Yeah, and you will, like, definitely.
不过或许不在今天
But maybe not today?
我不想给这两个小丑解释我的爱情生活
I don't wanna have to explain my love life to those clowns.
-当然 -嗯