剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
但我和诸位的职责是保护帕炎人♥民♥
But it is my duty, and yours, to protect the Payan people.
我得到了很多消息 足以让我相信我们处于极为危险的境地
And I have heard enough to believe that we are in grave danger.
所以作为你们的女王
So, as your queen,
我要求诸位放下疑虑 履行职责
I am asking you to put aside your doubts and do your duty.
我们已经派出了一个小队去摧毁这些武器
We've sent a group to destroy these weapons
在它们抵达我们城市之前
before they can reach our city.
但我们必须做好最坏的打算
But we must be prepared for the worst.
我们一定会遭到侵略
We are going to be invaded.
如果我们想要阻止他们
And if we have any hope of stopping them,
我们就不仅需要每一位士兵 还需要每一个能够战斗的男女
we will need not just every soldier but every woman and man who can fight.
贝尼克夫人 我可以征召你的私人守卫吗
Lady Benik. Will I have your personal guard?
当然 女王陛下
Of course, my queen.
迭戈勋爵
Lord Diego?
我们会让全体手下人员参战
We will all yield our entire staffs to the fight.
托伦斯勋爵
Lord Torrance?
女王陛下
My queen.
塔玛奇俊
Tamacti Jun.
我们也需要猎巫者
We will need the Witchfinders as well.
必须说服他们加入我们
They must be convinced to join us.
你那天刚刚处决了三名猎巫者
You executed three of them just the other day.
但我宽恕了其余的 我们必须一试
But I spared the rest. We will have to try.
伟大 万能的烈焰之神 用你的恩典温暖我们吧
Great and mighty God Flame, warm us with your grace.
在这动荡的年代赐予我们力量
Grant us the strength in these troubled times
好让我们紧紧抓住信仰 执行你的旨意
to cling to our faith and execute your will.
自从坎祖陷落以来
Ever since Kanzua fell,
帕炎王国似乎迷失了方向
it feels like the Payan Kingdom has lost its way.
帕炎公民指望着我们来保卫城市
The Payan citizens are counting on us to hold the line.
所以我们就会履行职责
So that's what we will do.
我和你们都知道
And I know, like you do…
我们会因此染上鲜血
we're going to get bloody doing it.
他们已经绞死了我们中的一些人
They've already hung some of us,
而且当此事了结后 我们可能都会被绞死
and we may all swing when this is through.
但像你们一样 我宁可圣洁地死去 也不要污秽地活着
But like you, I will die a holy death before I live an unholy life.
-卢西恩 -现在别打断我 夏洛
-Lucien. -Not now, Shiloh.
女王来了
The queen is here.
玛格拉女王 真是意外啊
Queen Maghra. This is a surprise.
玛格拉不是你们的女王
Maghra is not your queen.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表