剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
他们可能比某些高高在上的帕炎人更有用
They'd likely be more productive than certain entitled Payans.
哈兰勋爵
Lord Harlan--
别忘了
Don't forget,
是玛格拉女王在所有人 都认为不可能的情况下谈成了和平协议
it was Queen Maghra who negotiated this peace when none was thought possible.
真的要我提醒你吗 九个月前
And do I really need to remind you that nine months ago,
贝尼克夫人 我们的人战死沙场
Lady Benik, our people were dying on the battlefield,
多亏了这位女王的智慧和权谋
and it's only thanks to the wisdom and skill of this queen
我们现在才没有全部沦为奴隶
that we're not all slaves now.
我们有崔凡特人的问题 有本地问题
We have a Trivantian problem. We have a local problem.
赛贝丝的死可以解决第一个
Sibeth's death will solve the first.
我来解决第二个
I'll deal with the second.
杀死赛贝丝可能比你想象中更危险
Killing Sibeth is more dangerous than you might think.
有人依然相信她的预言
Some people still believe in her prophecy.
她的死可能会让她成为烈士 并引发起义
Her death could martyr her and cause an uprising.
玛格拉女王 你没有意见吗
Queen Maghra, do you have no opinion?
议会开始后你还没有发言
You have not spoken since the council came to session.
抱歉 我需要的时间有点长
I am sorry if it takes me a moment
才能想出如何以最佳方式 杀死自己的亲姐姐
to figure out how to best kill my own sister.
我们只需要让人们认为赛贝丝死于
We merely have to let the people think Sibeth died of complications
分娩并发症
from childbirth.
已经有人知道她没有死于分娩了 纸包不住火的
Some already know she survived the birth. The truth will come out.
政♥府♥的第一准则 托兰斯
First rule of government, Torrance.
一条谎言说的次数够多 它就成了人们心中的事实
Tell a lie enough times, it becomes fact to the people.
如果我们不和崔凡特达成和平协议 我们的人♥民♥如何认为就不重要了
If we don't make peace with Trivantes, it won't matter what our people think.
他们都死定了
They'll be dead.
我姐姐害我们卷入这场战争
My sister got us into this war.
如果送上她的人头 能让我们结束战争 那我必须考虑
If giving them her head will get us out of it, then I must consider it.
-女王陛下 -我说我会考虑
-Your Highness-- -I said I will consider it.
休会
This council is adjourned.
有件事你得知道
There's something you need to know.
崔凡特人要求公开审判
The Trivantians want a public trial.
我不知道 三角议会需要宣布某种胜利
I don't know. The Triangle need to declare some kind of victory here.
他们想要她活命
They want her alive?
对
Yeah.
他们会折磨她很多年
They will spend years torturing her.
很可能
Most likely.
考虑一下另一种情况 可能没有其他方法了
Consider the alternative. There might not be another way.
在我看来
It seems to me
你在等待奇迹出现 替你做出决定
you're waiting for an act of God to take the decision away from you.
但可能从一开始 就是奇迹把你放在了这个位置
But maybe it was that act of God that put you in this spot to begin with.
为此开战将铸成大错
It would be a grave error to go to war for this.
我觉得你心里知道该怎么做
I think you know in your heart what needs to be done.
是的
Yes.
你不必直接参与进来
There's no need for you to be directly involved.
我来和特洛薇尔谈并处理交人事宜
I'll handle Trovere and the delivery.
完事之后我会告诉你
I'll let you know when it's done.
我非常不想变成她那样
I wanted so badly not to be like her.
你根本不像她
You're nothing like her.
特洛薇尔大使 欢迎回来
Ambassador Trovere, welcome back.
哈兰勋爵
Lord Harlan.
我想你的人现在应该知道在哪里扎营了吧
I assume your people know by now where to set up camp.
你应该梳洗 休息一下
You will wanna wash up, get some rest.
女王在哪 她不来迎接我吗
Where's the queen? Will she not be greeting me?
女王委托我来解决这个问题
The queen has entrusted me with the resolution of this matter.
是吗
Has she now?
是的
Yes, she has.
真令人激动啊
How exciting.
那问题解决了吗
And is it resolved?
我会在晚餐前解决好
I'll have it resolved by dinner.
那好 我非常期待我们的晚餐
Well, then, I'm very much anticipating our dinner.
我也一样
As am I.
扎营
Set up camp!
散开
Fall out!
-准备好了吗 -还用问
-Ready for this? -Stupid question.
好吧 前进
Right. Make way.
塔玛奇俊 退下
Stand down, Tamacti Jun.
是的 塔玛奇俊 请退下
Yes, Tamacti Jun. Do stand down.
别理那个臭男人
Don't worry about the nasty man.
他可能会发出可怕的声音 但他漫无目的 虚弱而空洞
He may make some scary noises, but he's empty inside. Weak and hollow.
你闭嘴 赛贝丝
I'd be quiet, Sibeth.
玛格拉 你在这里做什么
Maghra? What are you doing here?
我也不清楚 但我们今天不会把她交出去
I don't know exactly, but we will not be handing her over today.
你不惜牺牲自己的王国也要护着她
You would defend her at the cost of your own kingdom?
这不是她的王国
It's not her kingdom.
以和平的名义交出亲姐姐的女王
A queen who gives away her own sister in the name of peace
会显得软弱 不顾一切
will appear weak and desperate.
这个姐姐不会
Not this sister.
可怜的塔玛奇俊
Poor Tamacti Jun.
他只能改天再复仇了
He'll have to take his revenge some other day.
让我带走她
Let me take her.
我请求你
Please.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
玛格拉 我相信你的将军在生闷气
Maghra, I do believe your general is sulking.
你觉得我错了吗
You think I'm making a mistake?
你是了解我的
You know me.
在最后一刻做出重大改变是我的惯用伎俩
Enormous changes at the last minute are my stock-in-trade.
谢谢
Thank you.
尽管如此
That said,
我们现在确实进退两难了
we do now find ourselves in something of a predicament.
我知道那位大使很喜欢你
I know the ambassador is more than a little fond of you.
对 似乎…
Yeah, it seems…
她没有完全抵挡住我的魅力
she's not completely immune to my charms.
那你必须表现得格外有魅力
Well, then, you'll have to be exceedingly charming.
你来这里两天了 你没有地方可去吗
You have been here for two days. Don't you have somewhere to be?
你没有吗
Don't you?
没有人再需要我了
I'm no longer needed.
你的家人永远需要你 巴霸
Your family will always need you, Baba.
我们不谈这个 莱恩
We will not talk about that, Lion.
那我们就谈点别的
Then let's talk about something else.
那些部族响应你的号♥召 参加了绿丘涧的战斗
The tribes answered your call to fight at Greenhill Gap.
现在有很多孤儿没有家长
Now there are many orphans without a parent
教他们如何捕猎和追踪
to teach them how to hunt and track.
没有人指导他们
No one to guide them.
我已经花了太多时间替别的男人养孩子了
I have spent enough time raising other men's children.
巴霸
Baba?
波莱恩 回家去吧
Bow Lion, go home!
什么声音
What is that?
有人来了
We're not alone.
巴霸
Baba?
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss?
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
巴霸沃斯
Baba Voss!
有人吗
Hello?
你在吗
Are you there?
我其实不是在问
I'm not really asking.
我知道你在
I know you're there.
我们的追踪者跟踪了你部族的朋友
Our trackers followed your friend from the tribes.
什么
What?
巴霸
Baba--
你真的以为我们会放任 杀害伊多的人逍遥法外
Did you really think we'd let the murder of Edo go unpunished?
把屠刀递给我 拿起你的手杖 我们打
Give me the butcher. Grab your staff. We fight.
他不是我弟弟
He was not my brother,
但我爱他就像爱弟弟一样
but I loved him like one.
是这份爱让我来到了这里
And it is that love that brings me here,
来到了杀害他的哥哥面前
to the brother who killed him,
来结束他的生命 让他得到安息
to end your life and bring peace to his spirit.
我听不清你说话 你应该走近一点
I can't hear you. You should come closer.
我比你想象中更近 巴霸
I'm closer than you think, Baba.
而你已经死了
And you, you're already dead.
你只是还没意识到自己应该躺下
You just haven't the sense to lie down yet.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表