剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
I can't fully serve the people or my son
就不能感知和他们不一样的世界
if my sense of the world is different from theirs.
我的意思是 我觉得我看的东西够多了
I'm saying, I think I've seen enough.
我想和儿子生活在同一个世界中
I want to live in the same world as my son.
我想像他那样去听 去感受 去闻
I want to hear, feel, smell what he does.
考风
Kofun.
这是没有回头路的
There's no going back.
你必须绝对确定
You'd have to be absolutely sure.
我确定
I'm sure.
你们来了
You made it.
你认识我们
You know us?
不 还不认识
No. Not yet anyway.
但我非常高兴你找到了我们
But I am so glad you found us.
我相信你们一定可以想象
As I'm sure you can imagine,
这里的每一个人都走过和你们类似的旅程
everyone here has been on a journey very similar to your own.
我叫米凯拉 你们是
I am Michaela. And you are?
汉妮娃
Haniwa.
兰恩
Wren.
欢迎 汉妮娃和兰恩
Welcome, Haniwa and Wren.
别光站着了 下来认识一下大家
Well, don't just stand there. Come down and meet everyone.
欢迎
Welcome.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 见到你很高兴
Hi. Good to see you.
嗨
Hi.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表