剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
我们需要用缓兵之计 来找到我那该死的姐姐
We need a stall to find my damn sister!
她要么是逃离了城市 要么是藏得特别好
Either she's managed to flee the city, or she's very well-hidden.
你房♥间里有人
Is someone in your room?
住手
Stop!
关键是炸♥弹♥ 我们必须 在炸♥弹♥使用之前将其摧毁
The bombs. We have to destroy them before they can be used.
我会和汉妮娃 考风一起去 我们会救出杰拉玛瑞的孩子们
I will go with Haniwa and Kofun. We will free the children of Jerlamarel.
武官 你认为他和托玛达联手了吗
The Military? You think he's in league with Tormada?
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
我从小就经常偷偷溜进崔凡特
I've been sneaking into Trivantes since I was a boy.
你答应过的 让我出去
You promised. Let me out of here!
我这么做不是为了你 而是为了沃尔菲
I am not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Wolffe.
送你一份礼物
A gift for you.
猎巫者们的胆子现在太大了
The Witchfinders have grown too bold.
-巫者 -我抓住他了
-Witch! -I got him!
我要逮捕所有猎巫者
I want every last one of them arrested.
-为了什么呢 -我要把他们绞死
-To what end? -I am going to hang them.
如果你们再次违反皇家法令
If you violate the royal edict again,
你们将要遭受的痛苦会远超今天这些人
you will suffer far more than these men did today.
赛贝丝
Sibeth!
-是你放了她 -拜托 把孩子给我吧
-You freed her? -Please just give him to me.
-他是预言之子 -他没有视力
-He is the child of prophecy. -He can't see!
来吧
Here we go.
有发现
Got something.
这边
Over here.
去查查
Check it out.
这边
Over this way.
在马厩里
In the stables.
好了 这里除了马什么也没有 走吧
Come on. Nothing here but horses. Let's go.
我们来查这边
Let's check this out.
嘿 出去
Hey! Get outta here.
去别的地方拉屎
Find someplace else to shit.
要过来了
Coming through.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
看见
第三季第四集
听着 我得离开一阵子
Listen, I have to go away for a little while.
我知道你想和我一起去
And I know you would like to come with me,
但你的动静太大了
but you make too much noise.
就算我叫你安静也没用
Even when I tell you to be quiet.
这让我更难杀死我要杀的那些人
Which makes it harder for me to kill the people who I need to kill.
但最重要的是…
But, most importantly…
我要你看好这孩子
I need you to watch over this boy.
他是我的孙子 沃尔菲
He's my grandson. Wolffe.
一个叫沃尔菲的男孩和一只叫阿不的狗
A boy named Wolffe and a dog named No.
我知道你会保护他安全的
I know you will protect him and keep him safe.
如果他那邪恶的母亲想要再次抢走他
And if that evil mother of his tries to take him again,
我允许你撕烂她的喉咙
you have my permission to tear her throat out
啃烂她的脸
and eat her face.
明白吗
Okay?
真乖
Good boy.
我不是怪你 我没资格
I'm not saying I blame you. I'm not one to blame.
我只是说我惊讶于 你竟然丢下玛格拉一个人
I'm just saying I'm surprised you left Maghra alone
而赛贝丝还没有被捉到
when Sibeth's yet to be captured.
赛贝丝再回王宫那一定是疯了
Sibeth would be insane to return to the palace.
赛贝丝就是疯子
Sibeth is insane.
我不认得这里的地形 你确定是在跟着地图走呢吗
I don't recognize this terrain. Are you sure you're following the map?
我得顺路去一个地方
I have to make a stop along the way.
这可不是顺路
This is not along the way.
爸爸
Dad.
儿子 怎么了
My son?
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
For what?
我不知道自己是怎么想的 我…
I don't know what I was thinking. I--
我放走了赛贝丝
I freed Sibeth.
而她不见了 都是我的错
And, you know, she's gone, and it's my fault.
我有很多要道歉的事
I have many things that I am sorry for.
有很多遗憾
Many regrets.
但我从不后悔为孩子们所做的一切
But I never regret anything that I did for my children.
明白吗
Okay?
你放走赛贝丝时
When you were freeing Sibeth,
你是以一个父亲的身份在思考 而不是一个叛徒
you were thinking like a father, not a traitor.
你是为了儿子那么做的
You were doing it for your son.
永远不要为此道歉
Don't ever apologize about that.
谢谢
Thank you.
你的后背怎么样了
How is your back?
一呼吸就疼
It hurts when I breathe.
好 疼是好事
Yes. That pain is good.
它提醒我们自己还活着
It reminds us that we're still alive.
-对 -是的
-Yeah. -Yes.
好好活着 小伙子
Stay alive, my boy.
赛贝丝刚一到宾萨
From the moment Sibeth arrived in Pennsa,
我就知道她会是个麻烦
I knew she was gonna be a problem.
只是没意识到会是这么大的麻烦
I just didn't realize quite how much of a problem.
我要是更果决一些就好了
I'd like to think I would've been more decisive.
也许该让人趁她睡觉时杀了她
Maybe had her killed in her sleep.
相反 你却娶了玛格拉
So, instead, you married Maghra.
是
Yeah.
这似乎是在我自己的地盘 留住权力的最佳方式
Seemed the best way to keep a seat at my own table.
结果如何呢
And how has that worked out?
自有它的好处
Has its moments.
玛格拉知道吗
And does Maghra know?
知道什么
Know what?
知道你爱上了她
That you're in love with her.
我想她要是不知道 那她一定是个傻子
I suppose she'd have to be a fool not to know.
我认为她明明知道 却什么也不做 这才是傻
Well, I think she's a fool for knowing and doing nothing about it.
她是个已婚的傻子
She's a married fool.
-我也是这么对自己说你的 -哈
-And that's what I tell myself about you. -Ha!
至少我偶尔能让你上我的床
At least I get you into my bed now and then.
我想你在你的女王那里就没这么幸运了吧
I imagine you're not as lucky with your queen.
是谁
Who's there?
-让你的人冷静点 他们是我的人 -退下
-Calm your men. They're with me. -Stand down.
贡塔尔
Guntar!
是
Yeah.
我要在这里和你分开了
Well, this is where I leave you.
什么 你去哪
What? Where are you going?
贡塔尔和佩尔兹是我的熟人
Guntar and Pelz are associates of mine.
接下来的旅途我们一起走
I'm gonna travel the rest of the way together,
然后我到你家找你
then I'll meet you at your house.
我可以给你绳结 说你是外交使者
I can give you knots and call you a diplomatic emissary.
不 我们知道其他更隐蔽的潜入路线
No, we know other, quieter ways in.
这样对大家都比较好
It's better for all concerned.
-你不信任我 -当然不信任
-You don't trust me. -Course not.
这正是我喜欢你的原因
That's what I like about you.
好的
Yes.
过来 兄弟
Come here. My brother.
这里发生了什么
What happened here?
我们就是在这里被托玛达用炸♥弹♥袭击的
This is where we were attacked by Tormada's bombs.
地面都被炸开了
It's like the earth was torn apart.
这是波莱恩遇害的地方
This is where Bow Lion was killed.
这是一种祖先的武器
This is a weapon of the ancestors.
是崔凡特军队制♥造♥的 叫做炸♥弹♥
Built by the Trivantian army. They are called bombs.
我感觉大地都裂开了
I felt the earth come apart.
如果崔凡特人有如此强大的武器
If the Trivantians have weapons that can do this,
那他们将势不可挡
no one will be able to stop them.
我们知道炸♥弹♥在哪里 我们正在去摧毁它们的路上
We know where the bombs are. We are on our way to destroy them now.
你们来这里是想拉兰杰下水
And you've come here to drag Ranger into it.
巴霸沃斯 你把我们害得还不够惨吗
Haven't you done enough to us, Baba Voss?
你像我一样逃离了崔凡特
You fled Trivantes just as I did.
等他们入侵后 你会发现自己又回到了崔凡特
And when they invade, you will find yourself back in there.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe. Maybe not.
这个山脉中可没有煤矿
There's no coal in these mountains.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表