剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
考风
Kofun…
进来
Come.
抱抱你的儿子
Hold your son.
我不会抱
I don't know how.
每个做父母的都知道如何抱自己的孩子
Every parent knows how to hold their own child.
他不是我的孩子
He is not my child.
考风
Kofun?
在这
Here.
你怎么找到我的
How'd you find me?
你妈妈虽然是女王 但这毕竟是我的城市
Your mom may be queen, but it's still my city.
罗迪 请给我和这位年轻的朋友一人一杯
Roddy. One for me and another for my young friend here, please.
-谢谢你 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
如果巴霸沃斯在的话…
You know, if Baba Voss were here--
他不在
He's not.
对 我知道他不在 谢谢 我只是说…
No, I know he's not. Thank you. I'm just saying--
别说
Well, don't.
你就算娶了他的老婆
You might have married his wife,
你也绝对不是我父亲
but that doesn't mean you're any kind of father to me.
我受够说教了
I have enough of those as it is.
我觉得你现在应该足够了解我了
I think you know me well enough by now
应该知道我永远不想当父亲 谢谢
to know I don't want to be anybody's father ever. Thank you.
好吧
All right.
我的父亲曾在你祖父手下干过
My own father worked for your grandfather.
他是个好人
He was a good man.
他非常善良 非常公平 非常重感情
He was very kind, very fair, very affectionate.
他的笑声很洪亮
He had this big laugh.
我母亲就完全不同了
My mother was a different story.
她很聪明 狡猾 冷淡
She was smart, cunning, and very cold.
好像我小时候她都没有牵过我的手
You know, I don't think she ever so much as held my hand when I was a little boy.
她自然看不起我父亲 认为他很软弱
Naturally, she despised my father, thought he was weak.
所以没错 有时我也鄙视他
And, yeah, sometimes so did I.
随着年龄的增长 我开始理解 他根本不软弱
As I got older, I began to understand he wasn't weak at all.
他有一股安静 含蓄的力量
His was a quiet, subtle strength.
就是这样
That's all.
他能忍♥受我母亲那么久 真可怜 天啊
I mean, to endure my mother for as long as he did. Fuck me. Gee.
总之 我认为我对父亲的了解意味着
Anyway, I like to think my understanding of my own father means
比起我母亲 我身上有更多父亲的影子
there's more of him in me than her.
你为什么跟我说这些
Why are you telling me this?
因为我从没当过父亲 我没法给新当父亲的人提建议
Because, having never been one, I have no advice for a new father.
但对于感到困惑的儿子来说 我也许算是个专家
But for a confused son, you know, I may be something of an expert.
所以你要听吗
So, you ready?
你和一个疯狂 残暴的女人生了个孩子
You've had a child with a deranged, murderous woman.
-该死 哈兰 -你是知道的 她是疯子
-Oh, fuck, Harlan. -You know it. She is insane.
但我想说的是 如果有一个儿子需要父亲
But my point is if any son ever needed a father,
那也不是你 你这小混♥蛋♥
it's not you, you prick.
是他 你的儿子 明白吗
It's him. It's your boy. All right?
你的儿子
Your son.
这话完全没有帮助 是吧
And that hasn't helped at all, has it?
没什么帮助 对
Not really. No.
如果事与愿违
Well, if all else fails,
我们别喝这破啤酒了 来点好喝的热红酒
let's ditch this piss and get some good mulled wine.
我觉得这里没有那种东西
I'm not sure you're gonna find something like that here.
闭嘴 罗迪 请上点好酒
Shut up. Roddy, the good stuff, please.
没问题 哈兰
You got it, Harlan.
-什么 -我说了吧 毕竟是我的城市
-What? -Told you. Still my city.
继续走
Keep moving.
阿尤拉 报告
Ayura, report.
200人以上
Two hundred strong,
正从南方和北方快速推进
advancing quickly from the north and south.
很好
Excellent.
攻击阵型
Attack formation.
没有这个必要
That won't be necessary.
奥罗曼
Oloman.
30次心跳
Thirty heartbeats.
他们几乎到我们面前了
They are almost on top of us.
谁也不许动
No one moves!
准备冲锋
Get ready to charge!
-不 不要动 -什么
-No! Stand your ground! -What?
不战斗的话 我们全都会死
If we do not fight, we will die!
今天不会
Not today.
十次心跳
Ten heartbeats.
朋友们 做好准备
My friends, prepare yourselves.
准备什么
For what?
其实没你想象得那么罕见
It's actually not as uncommon as you think.
-谢谢 -我从小在克里夫斯山脚下长大
-Thank you. -I grew up in the foothills of the Cleves,
不止有一位祖母同时是自己孙辈的姨妈
and there was more than one grandmother who was also her grandchild's aunt.
在这种情况下 母亲同时也是姨妈 我承认这有点复杂
In this case, the mother is also the aunt, which I admit is a bit complicated.
而父亲是母亲的外甥
As the father is the mother's nephew,
也就是说考风和他儿子是表兄弟的关系
which would make Kofun and his son cousins.
不 等等 我想想 对 没错
No, wait. I think. Yes, that's right.
这也让你同时是宝宝的小姑和表姐
And that makes you the baby's aunt and cousin as well.
如果你现在觉得这很复杂
If you think this is complicated now,
等着看哪天 有人不得不向那个宝宝解释这些吧
wait until someone has to explain it all to that baby.
不知道那个宝宝该怎么称呼我
I wonder what the baby should call me.
夏洛特阿姨 还挺顺口
Aunt Charlotte. Kind of a nice ring.
-夏夏阿姨 -这些是什么时候进的货
-Aunt Char-Char. -And these came in when?
今早刚进的
Just this morning.
伊多清楚视力的潜能
Edo understood the potential of sight
及其能够解锁什么样的先进科技
and the glorious technology it could unlock.
很不幸 我们没能赶在他进军帕炎前
Unfortunately, we were unable to perfect our explosives
完善这些爆♥炸♥物
before his march on Paya.
如果我们及时完善了爆♥炸♥物 我的朋友就不会死
If we had, my friend would still be here.
我辜负了他 这份挫败令我每天寝食难安
I failed him, and that failure haunts me every day.
所以我会完成他交给我的任务
So, I will complete the task he set for me.
三角议会之前强烈反对 伊多关于视力的战略
The Triangle was very opposed to Edo's strategy when it came to vision.
三角议会 他们过得太安逸了
The Triangle. They've gotten too comfortable.
绿丘涧的失败是完美的例子
Their failure at Greenhill Gap is a perfect example
印证了他们的安逸对我们有多危险
of just how dangerous that can be for us.
伊多反复发声 而他们拒绝采纳
Edo beat his drum over and over again, and they refused to hear it.
但你相信他们会听你的意见
But you believe they will hear you.
我觉得你会赞同 我们现在的声音大得多
Well, I think you'll agree we now have a much louder drum.
你曾对伊多忠心不二
You were very loyal to Edo.
他也保护了你 还有你的特殊能力
And he protected you. You and your special gift.
对
Yes.
伊多对我无话不说
Edo had no secrets from me.
现在我想你也应该如此
And now I suppose neither do you.
你我联手便可以完成伊多的遗愿
Together we can finish what Edo started.
兰恩 我能信任你吗
I'm assuming I can count on you, Wren?
当然 长官
Of course, sir.
我只是…不知道你要我做什么
I just-- I'm not sure what you're asking me to do.
不是要你做 我是在命令你
I'm not asking. I'm ordering you.
和甘耐特人的战争基本已经结束了
The war with the Ganites is as good as over.
我们现在必须把注意力转向东部
We must now turn our attention to the east.
帕炎
Paya.
土地肥沃 煤矿取之不尽
Fertile lands, endless coal,
我必须提醒你 那里还有杀害我们敬爱的伊多之人
and must I remind you, the man who murdered our beloved Edo.
你听到这个消息一定很高兴 我的间谍一直在追踪巴霸沃斯
You'll be happy to hear that my spies have been tracking Baba Voss.
很快 伊多就会大仇得报
And Edo will soon be properly avenged.
所以最终的结果是 我们杀死巴霸沃斯并征服帕炎
So this all ends with us killing Baba Voss and conquering Paya?
不 那只是刚开始
No. That's where it begins.
帕炎之外有什么 更远的地方还有什么
What lies beyond Paya? And beyond that?
据报告 四面八方 都有等着我们去征服的城市
There are reports of cities to be conquered in every direction.
我们现在拥有了 让我们真正所向披靡的武器
We now have a weapon that makes us truly unstoppable.
我们将建立这个世界 有史以来最伟大的帝国
We will build the greatest empire this world has ever known.
麦多克斯
Maddox.
很不幸 我必须离开你
Sadly, I must leave you.
这位是麦多克斯中尉 我的得力手下
This is Lieutenant Maddox, my right-hand man.
他话不多 这是他的诸多特点之一
He doesn't say much, which is one of his many attributes.
他会协助你完成这里的工作 然后护送你回崔凡特
He will help you finish your work here and then escort you back to Trivantes.
我应该留在自己的营里
I should stay with my battalion.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表