剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
夏洛特 我不知道我是否感谢过你
Charlotte, I don't know if I've ever thanked you
感谢你保护我的孩子们
for protecting my children.
我知道 你没谢过
I do. You have not.
请记住 我非常感激
Well, please know that I am very grateful.
不必 这是我神圣的使命
There is no need. It's my sacred mission.
-妈妈 -怎么了 什么事
-Mama. -What? What is it?
我要你跟我来 立刻
I need you to come with me. Right now.
我们没问题 你去吧
We're fine. You go.
所以那些武器真的存在
So the weapons are real.
巴霸 你是对的
Baba, you were right.
一方面 三角议会寻求和平
With one hand, the Triangle seeks peace,
另一方面想致我们于死地
while the other plans our destruction.
不是这样的
No, that's not true.
不完全是这样
Well, not entirely.
这不是三角议会的作为
This isn't the Triangle.
是一个叛逃的军方科学家干的 他叫托玛达
It's a rogue military scientist named Tormada.
托玛达
Tormada?
你认识他
You know him?
他是个没有灵魂的人 会杀死成千上万人
He's a man with no soul. He would kill thousands.
我当时没认出他的声音
I didn't recognize his voice…
但就是他杀死了波莱恩
but it is he who killed Bow Lion.
如果这些武器像你说的那样强大 我们该如何与他抗衡
How can we fight him if these weapons are as powerful as you say they are?
关键是炸♥弹♥ 我们必须 在炸♥弹♥使用之前将其摧毁
The bombs. We have to destroy them before they can be used.
我们必须回到启蒙之屋去
We have to go back to the House of Enlightenment.
所以杰拉玛瑞在为崔凡特人制♥造♥武器
So Jerlamarel is building weapons for the Trivantians.
杰拉玛瑞死了
Jerlamarel is dead.
什么
What?
伊多杀了他 然后强迫他的孩子们
Edo killed him, and then forced his children
在托玛达的监管下造炸♥弹♥
to build the bombs under Tormada's supervision.
妈妈
Mom.
我们必须去
We need to go.
我们可以摧毁炸♥弹♥ 我们可以救出兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
We can destroy the bombs. We can save our brothers and sisters.
你是指把你交给伊多的那些
You mean the ones that gave you to Edo?
奥罗曼是被迫那么做的 制♥造♥炸♥弹♥也是
Oloman was forced to do that, and to build the bombs.
他牺牲了 我才得以逃出来警告你们
He died so I could escape to warn you.
可这个托玛达会制♥造♥更多炸♥弹♥
This Tormada, he will just make more.
没有那些孩子他就做不到
He can't, without the children.
提炼煤的过程需要视力
The process of refining the coal requires sight.
他需要那些孩子才能制♥造♥这种武器
He needs them to make the weapons.
难怪他们害怕我们
And you wonder why they fear us.
你说这些武器是用煤制♥造♥的
Did you say the weapons are made from coal?
是
Yes.
我会让塔玛奇俊带兵攻占启蒙之屋
I will have Tamacti Jun take a battalion to take the house.
敌人在距离一千次心跳之外 就能听见他们靠近
They will hear them coming from a thousand heartbeats away.
我会和汉妮娃 考风一起去
I will go with Haniwa and Kofun.
他们对启蒙之屋和周围地形很熟
They know the house and the grounds.
我们会救出杰拉玛瑞的孩子们
And we will free the children of Jerlamarel,
他们会告诉我们如何摧毁这些武器
and they will tell us how to destroy these weapons.
你想带我们的孩子回到那里
You want to bring our children back to that place?
他们不再是第一次去那里时的孩子了
They are not the children they were when they first went there.
他们现在是成年人
They're adults now.
-是战士 -可你有伤
-Warriors. -Well, you are injured.
我总是有伤
I'm always injured.
先是帕丽斯 现在波莱恩也死了
First Paris, and now Bow Lion.
我无法忍♥受失去你们当中任何一人
I cannot bear to lose one of you.
但我们不能让她们白白牺牲
But we cannot let their deaths have been for nothing.
你们今晚都好好睡一觉 明天一早出发
You will all have a full night's sleep, and then leave first thing in the morning.
谢谢你 妈妈
Thank you, Mama.
走吧
Come on.
我应该相信你的
I should have believed you.
我们都是对的 也都错了
We were both right. We were also both wrong.
你有什么想法
So, what do you think?
关于什么的
About what?
汉妮娃 还有她的女人
Haniwa. And her woman.
她非要爱上一个崔凡特人吗
She had to fall for a Trivantian?
这很像她母亲
She takes after her mother.
是 我们都知道她母亲的下场
Yeah, we all know how well that worked out.
-大使 -在
-Ambassador? -Yes.
哈兰勋爵求见
Lord Harlan requests an audience.
让他进来吧
I will receive him.
进去吧
Enter.
来道别吗
Come to say goodbye?
你骗了我
You lied to me.
-哈兰 -巴霸沃斯说的武器真的存在
-Harlan. -The weapons Baba Voss spoke of are real.
崔凡特人正在策划进攻
The Trivantians are planning an attack.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
托玛达 武器是一个叫托玛达的人造的
Tormada. A man named Tormada built them.
如果你骗我 我就割开你的喉咙
If you lie to me, I will slit your throat.
我太了解你了
I know you too well.
没你想得那么了解
Not as well as you think.
有的 你也了解我
Oh, yes, I do. And you know me too,
足够了解 知道我不会背叛你
well enough to know I would not betray you.
是杀我还是吻我 天啊 快点决定
Well, kill me or kiss me, but for fuck's sake, do something already.
我必须要确定一下
I had to be sure.
你确定了吗
And are you?
是的
Yeah.
我听说过托玛达
I've heard of Tormada.
他是武官的顶级科学家之一
He's one of the Military's top scientists.
他是个极端分子 但很久没有动静了
He is an extremist, but it's been a while since he's made any noise.
显然他在忙着制♥造♥能够毁灭城市的武器
Well, apparently he's been pretty busy building weapons that can flatten cities.
那怎么可能
How can that even be?
我不知道
I don't know.
这些武器是用大量的煤制♥造♥的
These weapons are made using large quantities of coal.
所以你刚才把刀架在我脖子上
So that's why your knife was at my throat.
对
Yeah.
基本上所有走私进入崔凡特的煤 都出自我手
Pretty much all the coal smuggled into Trivantes comes from me,
也就是出自你手
which means it comes from you.
我的货确实有一部分会交给武官
A portion of my shipments do go to the Military.
这样我才能保证运货途径畅通
It's how I keep the routes open.
武官 你认为他和托玛达联手了吗
Military? You think he's in league with Tormada?
有可能 绿丘涧之战是个耻辱
It's possible. Greenhill Gap was an embarrassment.
武官毫不掩饰他想要展示武力的欲望
The Military has made no secret of his desire for a show of force.
我国政♥府♥的一个叛变派系正计划进军帕炎
If a rogue faction of my government is planning to march on Paya,
这不仅意味着你的国家将陷入战争
it will mean not only a war with your country,
也意味着我国也会爆发内战
but a civil war in mine.
太好了
Great.
我们如何阻止此事
So how do we stop it?
我今天就带着赛贝丝离开
I will leave with Sibeth today.
一旦我扫清和平的最后一道障碍
Once I've supplied the last barrier to peace,
他们就会按照约定签署条约
they'll sign the treaty as agreed.
如果武官反对 那我们就知道他的立场了
If the Military objects, we will know where he stands.
-不行 -不行
-No. -No?
女王不肯放她姐姐走
The queen will not let her sister go
除非你能提供保证 这次叛乱已经被镇♥压♥下去了
until you've provided assurances that this insurrection has been put down.
女王无权提出这种要求
The queen is in no position to make such a demand.
然而她已经提出了
Nevertheless, she has made it.
如果我不带着赛贝丝离开 那么战争无法避免
If I leave without Sibeth, then war is inevitable.
你揭发叛变派系就不会开战
Not if you expose a rogue faction.
避免内战 你会被当成一位英雄
Prevent a civil war. You'll be hailed as a hero.
或被当成英雄埋葬
Or buried as one.
和我一起走吧
Come with me.
去崔凡特
To Trivantes?
我也许需要你来支持我的论据
I may need you to support my argument.
是 谁会听我的话呢
Yeah, who's gonna listen to me?
你们比我们更需要这份和平 他们知道这一点
You need this peace even more than we do. They know that.
这让你的话可信
It gives you credibility.
而且你有自己的人脉 可以帮我们追踪煤的去向
Plus, you have your networks. They can help us track the coal.
我可以把你当成正式使者带过去
I can bring you in as an official emissary.
这很冒险 我可能会被抓起来当成人♥质♥
It's risky. I could be grabbed, used as leverage.
我希望除非迫不得已 不要让他们知道我在
I don't want my presence known about unless it has to be.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表