剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表
怎么做 我不明白
How? I don't understand.
我从小就经常偷偷溜进崔凡特
I've been sneaking into Trivantes since I was a boy.
如果你被发现 他们会把你当成间谍处决
If you are discovered, they will execute you as a spy.
那我最好保持安静
Well, then I'd better be quiet.
这个主意糟透了
This is a terrible idea.
我赞同
I agree.
我们应该立刻动身
We should leave immediately.
你不必保持安静 他醒了
You don't have to be quiet. He's awake.
他怎么在这里
Why is he in here?
她的恶臭到处都是
The stench of her is everywhere.
无论如何 她的气味令他安心
Her scent is what comforts him, for better or for worse.
对了 我的乖孙子
Yes. There's my boy.
到巴霸爷爷这里来
Come to Papa Baba.
巴霸爷爷
Papa Baba.
-你听说炸♥弹♥的事了吗 -听说了
-You've heard about these bombs? -Yes.
明天我们去毁掉它们
Tomorrow, we go to destroy them.
如果这是邀请 那我接受
If that's an invitation, then I accept.
谢谢你 夏洛特
Thank you, Charlotte.
不客气 巴霸沃斯
You're welcome, Baba Voss.
没有你 我们可不知道该怎么办 夏洛特
We would be lost without you, Charlotte.
巴霸 过奖了
Oh, Baba, you flatter me.
你要带他去哪
What are you doing with him?
考风
Kofun.
他是我孙子 不是吗
He's my grandson, is he not?
爸爸在那里
There is your papa.
是的
Yes.
来吧
Come to me.
你妹妹和你出生那天
You know, the day you and your sister were born,
猎巫者们袭击了我们的村庄
Witchfinders attacked our village.
死了很多人 我们逃走了
Many died, and we fled.
你的第一个晚上是在森林里度过的
Your first night was spent in a forest,
我在寒夜中放哨
and I stood guard that cold night.
每一阵穿过树林的风 听起来都像是猎巫者的呼吸
And every rush of wind through the trees sounded like the breath of a Witchfinder.
我当时做父亲还不到一天
I had been a father for less than a day,
就已经觉得自己辜负了你们
and I already thought that I had failed you,
觉得自己保护不了我的孩子们
that I could not protect my children.
那恐惧永远不会消失
That fear never goes away.
但我学会了如何接受它
But I have learned to embrace it.
是它让我们成为了父亲
It is what makes us a father.
我不知道自己会成为一个父亲
I don't know that I'm supposed to be a father.
不应该是这样
Not like this.
儿子
Oh, son.
你会学会如何做父亲的 就像所有的父亲那样
You will find a way, as all fathers do.
怎么学
How?
没有秘诀
There is no great secret.
你会害怕 经常会
You'll be scared… often.
这是做父亲的一部分
That's part of it.
做父亲是 一种不一样的战斗
Fatherhood is a different kind of battle,
要用心去打
one that you wage with your heart.
而考风你呢
And you, Kofun,
你是我认识的男人中内心最强大的
you have the strongest heart of any man I've ever met.
抱抱他吧
Now take him.
你的战斗从今天开始 儿子
Your battle begins today, son.
你在狼崖那么久
All that time in Wolf's Cliff…
都干什么了
what did you do?
狩猎
I hunted,
爬山
climbed,
梦到你
dreamed of you.
你不必梦到我的 你知道我在哪
You didn't have to dream of me. You knew where I was.
在我的梦里 你不在这里 我们离这里很远
In my dreams, you are not here. We're far from here.
我知道你在这里不开心
I know you're not happy here,
但也许有一天你能开心起来
but maybe one day you could be,
等我们不再受战争威胁的时候
when we're not living under the threat of war.
王国和国家永远都会受到威胁 亲爱的
Kingdoms and countries will always be under threat, my love.
你还记得远离这一切的生活 是什么样的感觉吗
Do you even remember what it felt like to live away from all of this?
安宁 平静
Quiet, peace…
大家都在一起
all together.
孩子们就在身边
Our children just a shout away.
世界已经改变了
The world has changed.
没有
No.
世界依旧如故 只是从这里感觉不到而已
The world is still there. We just can't sense it from here.
兰恩
Wren?
怎么了
What is it?
我眼前总是浮现 炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥时那些士兵的画面
I keep seeing the soldiers, when the bombs went off.
前一分钟他们还站在那里 下一分钟…
One minute they were standing there, and the next…
他们就…
they were just…
被炸得四分五裂
torn to pieces…
烧成了灰烬
burned to ash.
这些画面挥之不去
I can't get it out of my head.
拥有视力并非一直是一种福气
Being able to see isn't always a gift.
我不知道 也许从来就不是
I don't know that it ever is.
兰恩
Wren?
我是个叛逃者
I'm a deserter.
什么
What?
我离开了自己的营队 这是死罪
I left my battalion, and that's punishable by death.
我永远回不去了
I can never go back.
我再也见不到家人了
I will never see my family again.
他们会被告知我是个懦夫
They will be told that I'm a coward.
他们会因此蒙羞
And they'll be shamed.
如果你的父母了解你 他们就会知道这不是事实
If your parents know you, they will know that that isn't true.
每一次…
Every time…
我听你♥爸♥说话
I hear your dad speak…
都能听到伊多的声音
I hear Edo's voice.
你想念他
You miss him.
他就像是我的父亲一样
He was like a father to me.
是他制♥造♥了这些炸♥弹♥
He built these bombs.
我知道
I know.
我还是爱他
I still love him.
我这样是不是很糟糕
What does that make me?
亲爱的
Oh, my love.
来
Here.
这说明你有人性 和我们大家一样
It makes you human, just like the rest of us.
我还担心你不来了呢
I was afraid you weren't coming.
我必须小心谨慎
I had to be careful.
你找到安全的地方了吗
Have you found a safe place?
还没有 出了点事 但我带来了能吃好几天的食物
Not yet. Something came up. But I brought enough food for a few days.
好几天 不 你答应过的
A few days? No. You promised.
让我出去
Just let me out of here!
我会的 一回来就让你出去
I will. As soon as I'm back.
回来 你要去哪 有什么事比这个更重要
Back? Where are you going? What's more important than this?
就是让沃尔菲活下去
Keeping Wolffe alive.
崔凡特人制♥造♥了一种新武器
The Trivantians have made these new weapons.
雷与火之力
Thunder and fire.
能够摧毁整个城市和帕炎王国
They can destroy the entire city and all of Paya.
什么 你在说什么
What? What are you talking about?
赛贝丝 我没时间解释
Sibeth, I don't have time to explain.
我要我的宝宝
I want my baby.
我不管你要什么
I don't care what you want.
我这么做不是为了你 而是为了沃尔菲
I am not doing this for you. I'm doing it for Wolffe.
我不能让他们杀了他的母亲 即使她罪有应得
I can't let them kill his mother, even if she deserves it.
-考风 -闭嘴 别乱动
-Kofun. -Just shut up and stay put.
我几天后回来
I'll be back in a few days.
如果你不会来怎么办
What if you don't come back?
那就是我们都死了
Then we're all dead anyway.
你都听见了
You heard?
是的
Yes.
也许我们得制定其他计划了
We may have to make some other plans.
女王陛下 这些计划已经在制定中了
They are already in process, my queen.
送你一份礼物
A gift for you.
大小正合适
A perfect fit.
剧集 | 看见 | 导航列表