You go blind Pea? We're in jail
你瞎了吗 豆眼 我们在大牢里唉
They're probably gonna hang us
他们可能会绞死我们
I was talking to Newt
我是跟纽特说话
Well good then
好啊 行嘞 你继续
You keep it that ways
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做?
I don't know Pea
我不知道 豆眼
I'm thinking on it
我还在想着
I wish the Captain was here
我真希望警长能在这
Well he ain't
可惜 他不在
We got to think for ourselves
我们得自己想法子
Go on now You get back from that wall
快边去 离那堵墙远点
That's why I was thinking
所以我在想
You got to get the boys together
你得把大伙召集起来
And you gotta break us out of here Quick!
快点把我们从这搞出去
Shut up Jasper
闭嘴 贾斯帕
Ain't you got us in enough trouble?
你还嫌我们的麻烦不够多吗?
If I hadn't listened to you
我要是不听你的话
I wouldn't be in this iron hotel
就不会在这铁牢里
If I didn't listen to you
我要是不听你的话
We wouldn't be here! Now shut your
- 我们就不会在这 - 快闭上嘴吧
Man outside: Stretch your neck strangers!
门外:头伸来 老侉子
Pea you got to send a telegram to Mrs Allen
豆眼 你快给艾伦夫人发封电报
Send a telegram
发电报
How do I do that?
我要怎么弄?
Go to the telegram office
去电报局
Just tell them what you want to say They do the rest
告诉他们你想说的 剩下的他们会办
What do I wanna say?
我该怎么说?
You want to send it to Mrs Clara Allen In Ogallala Nebraska
你想寄给在内布拉斯的克拉拉-艾伦女士
All right
好的
Say "Dear Mrs Allen
说:亲爱的艾伦夫人
"We had some shooting in Miles City
"我们在迈尔斯城深陷枪击案
"None of us is hurt
"我们没人受伤"
"But Newt and Jasper are in jail
"但纽特和贾斯伯被关在牢里"
Please tell Captain Call "
"请帮转告卡尔警长"
Can you remember that?
你能记住吗?
All of it?
所有的话?
Pea
豆眼
what good's half of it gonna do?
一半话有毛用?
Jasper!
贾斯伯!
You can do it Pea
你能记住的 豆眼
Just listen
就听好了
Send it to Mrs Clara Allen
把它寄给克拉拉-艾伦夫人
Mrs Clara Allen right
克拉拉-艾伦夫人 对吧?
In Ogallala Nebraska
在内布拉斯加奥加拉拉
Ogallala Nebraska
奥加拉拉 内布拉斯加
Yeah that's it
是的 就这样
Man outside: An eye for an eye!
门外:以牙还牙!
Uh-Oh
啊哦
Now what?
现在咋办?
Head for that gully!
朝那沟渠走
Ride!
快骑
Kiowas Renegades
基奥瓦人 叛逃者
Going to want these horses
想要这些马
Hell of a shot Captain
枪法不赖 警长
Give me my guns
给我枪
Keep shooting them Comes another one
继续射他们 又冒出一群
Civilized world of yours Captain
你的文明世界 警长
We ain't part of it
不属于我们
Now you take all the time you need
现在 你可以花时间好好考虑一下
To think it over
But that's my price
但这就是我的价格
Boy it's an awful stiff price
天呐 这报价实在太高
but they are good horses
但它们确实是好马
What'd you get July?
有什么好东西吗 朱莱?
Well I think there's a letter here
嗯 我想这有封信是给你和你母亲的
For you and your mama
Chola take the Captain over to the north range
乔拉 带这位警长去北边牧场
Show him our 3-Year-olds
展示下我们的三岁骏马
Si senora
是的 夫人
Mama mama!
妈妈 妈妈
July says there's a letter from Lorena
朱莱说有封洛蕾娜的信
Let me carry it Let me!
让我来拿 让我
Come on girls don't argue don't argue
别啊 姑娘们 不要吵 不要吵
Sally give that to me Come on give it to me
莎莉 那个给我 快 给我
What's it say mama?
上面写的什么 妈妈
Yeah what does it say?
是啊 上面写的什么
"My dearest family " heh
"我最亲爱的家人……"
"I have at last arrived in San Francisco
"我终于到了旧金山"
"Much of what it took to get here
"一路辛苦花销很大"
"Was probably at too great a cost
"But I'm here nonetheless
"但我还是安全到达了"
"I was surprised by dish in Salt Lake
"盐湖城的菜肴让我感到惊讶"
"And finally convinced him that no event in nature
"最终我还是说服他 没有内心深处的爱意"
"Could make me content to be his woman
"我做不了他的女人"
"Though he is a true friend
"尽管他是位真心朋友"
"I cannot force myself to love him
"但我无法强迫自己去爱他"
"So he has gone away
"所以他走了"
"The money from Gus allows me to live
"古斯留给我的钱"
"In a comfortable fashion
"让我过着舒适的生活"
"And I am obliged to Mrs McDonald my landlady
"我也要感谢我的房♥东麦克唐纳太太"
"For setting down these words for me
"为我写下这些话"
"I've missed all of you every minute I've been away
"我离开的每一分钟都在想念你们"
"So it should not surprise you
"我想你们也不用过于惊讶"
"That one day you'll look up
"总有一天 你抬头望去"
"And there I'll be the gal from the big city
"我这个来自大城市的女孩站在你面前"
Your faithful friend Lorena Wood "
"你忠实的朋友 洛蕾娜-伍德"
Mama is Lorena coming back now?
妈妈 是洛蕾娜要回来了吗?
No honey
不是 亲爱的
She always dreamed of going there
那里是她的梦想之地
Probably some time before she gets her fill
也许需要段时间才能满足回来
Read it again mama
再读一遍 妈妈
Oh mama I wanna go visit her
哦 妈妈 我想去看她
Listen to me both of you listen to me shh!
听我说 你们两个 听我说 嘘
Shh shh shh!
嘘 嘘 嘘
If you care for someone you truly care for 'em
如果你在乎一个人 你真心的在乎她
You gotta set 'em free
你就得放手给她自♥由♥
But you always keep 'em in your heart you see?
但你要永远把她放在心里 明白吗?
That's where they live
那才是心里有她
You understand what I'm saying?
你明白我意思吗?
Good 'cause next time I'm missin' her
很好 那么下次我想她的时候
You remind me all right?
你们提醒我 好吗?
Go on Go get the supplies
去吧 去拿补给品吧
I'll get the flour sacks
我去拿面粉包
I'll put away the apples
我去拿苹果
Ma'am this come too
夫人 还有一封
And I just thought better
我本想当着女孩面给你的
Of giving it to you in front of the girls
And a telegram never seem to bring good news
可似乎电报从来没有好消息
Oh lord
哦 天啊
Newt's got in some trouble He's locked up in jail
纽特有麻烦了 他和警长另一个手下
With another one of the Captain's boys
被关在监狱里
In jail?
监狱?
For a dull man
明明是无趣的人
Woodrow manages to stir up a heap of trouble
可伍德罗总能惹出一堆麻烦
Them boys out there want to hang us
外面的人想把我们绞死
One damn sheriff ain't gonna stop 'em
一个该死的警长可阻止不了他们
Newt?
纽特?
You hear me Newt?
听到没?纽特?
At about dark-thirty you and me better think
你最好在这不明确的时间点
Of some way to get out of here
想出法子离开这里
You saw what happened Mr Dunnegan!
你也看到了发生什么情况 邓尼根先生
We'll back you up!