Reminds me of the first time we found this valley
让我想起我们初见这山谷的情景
We was pretty much running free as they was back then
那时 就跟它们一样无拘无束
Sowing our oats where we pleased
撒撒种 乐在其中
You was anyway I'm sure
你当时就那样 反正 我很确定
That was on our way back from that trouble down south
那是我们从南边麻烦回来的路上
With that gal old Gus was so stuck on
带着老古斯迷恋的姑娘
What was her name?
她叫什么来着?
The one with the bandit brother?
跟强盗老兄一起的那个
Serena Vega
瑟琳娜-维加
That's it Serena
对 瑟琳娜(文静 )
There was nothing serene
不过她一点
About her though
都不文静
She was as wild as any filly out there
跟外面的小母马一样狂野
Oh hell Woodrow
哦 我的错 伍德罗
I'm sorry
我很抱歉
Long time ago
时光飞逝
So you really want to drive
所以你真打算
These mustangs to Montana
赶野马去蒙大拿
Free for the taking
自然的馈赠
That taking ain't going to be easy
这馈赠闹不好要命
Ain't nothing worth doing That's easy
不冒风险有啥还值得做
What give you this idea cap'n?
你哪来的想法?警长?
All them graves I reckon
我想是他们的墓碑吧
A man should leave more behind
大丈夫在世
Than an old board hammered into a sorry piece of dirt
岂能只留下几块朽木
What is it exactly you plan on leaving behind?
所以你到底打算留下什么?
Real cow pony
实打实的牛仔马
One that hits full run in a few strides Holds speed a good distance
只需几步就能达到全速 耐力持久
You see a horse like that down there?
你瞧见下面有这种马吗?
What I see don't exist yet
我瞧见的只是暂时还没
But you cross them
但你可以配种 这些山地马
Sure-footed little fireballs
With some rugged Spanish stock
与健硕西班牙种马结合
Throw in some high-strung racers out of England
再与肯塔基一些英国跑马交♥配♥
They're breeding down in kentucky
You got it
然后就有了
I see the mustangs
我只看到这有北美野马
Where you going to get blooded racing stock in Texas?
那你要怎么在德州搞到纯种跑马?
We're a long way from Kentucky
毕竟我们离肯塔基远得很
Nebraska
在内布拉斯加
Clara Allen
克拉拉-艾伦
You mend fences with her?
你俩和好了?
As I recall you were never the best of friends
我印象里 你俩关系从来都不咋地
I got a plan for that
我自有想法
Clara Allen's got a bunch of blooded mares
克拉拉-艾伦有一群纯种母马
She's been breeding colts out of from Spanish studs
她一直在用西班牙种马繁殖马驹
You add a mustang to that
如果再交♥配♥匹北美野马
You might have the perfect horse
很可能是匹完美马驹
The kind of horses you're talking about
你所说的那种马
Ought to be worth something
在蒙大拿这种牛乡
In a new cow country like Montana
应该会很值钱
That's what I've been thinking
我就是这么打算的
I'd surely like to go along on this
我更乐意加入你了
Well I ain't fixing
好吧 去内布拉斯之前
On joining up the drive till Nebraska
我的人手还不够
Well I will heal up shortly and be fit in every way
放心 我会痊愈的很快 身体倍棒
But uh
但是 呃
how would we push these mustangs all the way to Montana?
我们要怎么把这些野马一路赶到蒙大拿?
I got just the man for that
我自有人选
Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
妈妈
Coming
来了
I got the last load before we eat
弄完这一篓我们就吃饭
Captain Call?!
卡尔警长!
Nathan!
内森!
Howdy!
你好啊!
Sarah ma'am
莎拉夫人
This here's Nathan the little one
这小家伙是内森
Remember the baby?
还记得这孩子吗?
And Lizzy
还有丽姿
Can't believe how they growed
真不敢相信他们都这么大了
Elizabeth that bag on the pack horse
伊丽莎白 马背上的包裹
Is for you and your mama
是给你和你妈妈的
Yes sir
好的 先生
Isom's on a horse as usual
伊森还是像往常一样训马
Young 'un take these reins
年轻人 接好缰绳
Mutual friend of ours
东西是我们一位共同朋友的
Had a dress shop going out of business
他开的服装店倒闭了
Oh
喔
Look mama
看啊 妈妈
Oh look at that!
哇 瞧啊
Ain't that pretty
真漂亮啊
我去
Boy
I'm getting a little old for that
我老的快搞不动了
Isom Pickett
伊森-皮克特
you ain't changed at all
你还是老样子
Captain Call
卡尔警长
Come on
来吧
Let's get us some coffee
我们去喝点咖啡
Who you making that telegram for Captain?
你在准备给谁发电报 警长?
Newt
纽特
Oh how's Newt?
噢 纽特还好吗?
Been some time
有段时日了
I left him in Montana in charge
我留他在蒙大拿负责牧场
I'm certain all is well
我确信一切安好
Oh I'm sure
我也相信
I'm sure
我也相信
Want him to meet me at Clara Allen's in Ogalla
打算让他在奥加拉的克拉拉家见我
how do you spell Ogallala?
奥加拉拉该怎么写?
Huh
I don't generally
我大字不识几个
Uh...
呃...
o...
奥数的奥...
g...
加法的加...
l a...
提手旁吗...
I plan for Newt to get me a good price
我打算让纽特从克拉拉-艾伦那
From Clara Allen
给我谈个好价钱
She favors the boy
她挺喜欢这孩子 至少过去是
Least she has in the past
How much they charge for these telegrams anyway?
这电报大概要多少钱?
They charge by the word don't they?
他们按字收费 是吧?
By the word?
按字?
By the letter maybe
或许 以封为准吧
No each word
不是 按字收费
So
所以
Mustang Valley huh?
野马谷?哈?
Going to take that bunch all the way up to Montana
赶这群野畜直到蒙大拿
Yeah that's the idea
是啊 就这想法
What you think about that?
你意下如何?
Well could be done
额 应该能行
Heard mustangs are a little tricky though
听说野马有点棘手
Gideon Walker right now picking up a trail crew
吉迪恩-沃克 正在物色帮手
What about your brother Isaac?
那你兄弟艾萨克呢?
He's the one
他就很不错
I was hoping you would ramrod this operation for me
我原本希望你能帮我挑这担子
But it is dangerous work
可此行不易
Driving through the nations
要穿过多领地
I won't be with you till Nebraska probably
大概要到内布拉斯加州我们才能汇合
Cap'n you want me to leave all of this here
警长 你是想让我抛下这的生计
For steady work and steady wages?
去谋一份稳定收入的工作吗?
What's Montana like Captain?
蒙大拿啥样 警长?
Oh it's
哦 就很