我们会支持你的
Ben
本
you can let these two out
你可以放这俩人走
Well these boys
嗯 可这俩小子
Don't work for you Mr Dunnegan
不是你手下 邓尼根先生
Oh well but they're going to
哦 好吧 但他们马上就会是
I saw what happened
我目睹了事情的经过
Those two men deserved what they got
那俩人罪有应得
I still got my job to do Mr Dunnegan
我还有工作要做 邓尼根先生
I can't let nobody go unless the judge says so
除非法官同意 否则我不会放任何人走
Ben I've got a wire here
本 我这有份电报
May get you to change your mind
可能会让你改变主意
The governor?
州长?
Well Well he still ain't a judge sir
好吧 好吧 但他仍然不是法官 先生
And And those fellows outside are
而且 外面那群家伙
Tell me Ben
告诉我 本
How much is this shotgun worth?
这把猎枪值多少钱?
Well that old thing
嗯 这老货件
maybe $20 when I bought it
我买♥♥的时候好像是二十美元
Well seeing as how you got a telegram and all From the governor
好吧 既然你有封州长的电报
they're in my parole Ben
现在由我担♥保♥
You can let them out
你可以放他们走
There they are!
他们来了
What the hell's going on here?
这里面到底怎么回事?
Now you bring those two out here
现在你把那俩人带出来
Or we're coming in after them!
不然我们就冲进去
These men work for Mr Dunnegan
这些人是为邓尼根先生工作的
They're Hat Creek boys
他们是帽溪牛仔
They don't work for Dunnegan!
他们才不为邓尼根工作
The governor is paroling them into his care
州长正在假释他们 由他照管
What's the governor have to do with it?!
州长和这事有什么关系?
You can't do this
你不能这么做
Now you gentlemen saw what happened
各位都看到昨晚酒馆里发生的事了吧?
Back there in the saloon didn't you?
And you know those two boys
你们也清楚那俩人罪有应得
Got what they deserved
Well let me tell you something
嗯 让我告诉你们些事
If you come here to get these men
你们想抓这些人
Then you've got to kill me first
那你得先杀了我
Do you hear me?
听懂了没?
Your horses are at the livery
你们的马在马厩里
You can saddle them
可以套上鞍了
Mr Dunnigan sir I owe you my life
邓尼根先生 我欠你一条命
I saw you back at the saloon
我看到你在酒馆的所为了
You do that again and I'm gonna shoot you
你胆敢再这样 我就开枪
Yes sir
明白 先生
Saw you two
还有你
I told you before
我之前告诉过你
I admire loyalty in a boy
我钦佩男儿忠诚
I admire it more when it's better placed
我更欣赏姿态端正
What happened to the men we shot?
我们开枪打中的人怎么样了?
One died immediately
一人当场死亡
Yours took a little longer
中你枪的那个撑了一会儿
Now go get your horses
现在 快把你马牵来
Uh breakfast is at sunrise
呃 早餐在日出
Work finishes at dark
工作结束在天黑
Newt
纽特
come here
过来
Is it your first killing boy?
这是你第一次杀人?小子?
Aye
是的
You did what you had to do
你做了你该做的
Put it behind you
别放在心上
Jasper! Whoo hoo hoo!
贾斯伯!呜呼!
You bet
那还用说
Let's go! Whoo!
走吧 呜呼!
You talk Kiowa Captain?
你会说基奥瓦语吗?警长?
It's just as good you don't
你不懂也没关系
I grew up with Indians
我从小和印第安人长大
One thing about them
他们特别的是
They always playing games
就是很爱玩游戏
Even when they become men
即便他们长大成人
Always playing games
也总是在玩游戏
Well they got plans for you
嗯 他们对你有个想法
It's called "honey pot "
想法叫作"蜜罐"
What they do is
他们要做的是
They bury a man
将人埋土
all but his head
露出头部
Beside an anthill
靠近蚁丘处
Smeared over with honey
在你嘴里
On your mouth
你的鼻子
your nose
还有你的耳朵
and your ears
涂满蜂蜜
Then slit your lids
然后割开你的眼皮
So you don't miss nothing
不错过全身每处
But you don't have to worry about that
但你大可放心
I says to them
我跟他们说了
It's too easy for a man like you
对你这样的人太小儿科
Ranger
游骑兵
famous Indian fighter
大名的印第安猎杀战士
I say to them
我跟他们说
They should show you some respect
应该要给予你些尊重
Let you run
"追猎"
arrows
"箭矢"
Run hard ranger!
快跑 游骑兵
Go
上
Run ranger
跑吧 游骑兵
Come on!
快