肯尼尔沃思
I took that off a Sioux chief
我是从苏族首领那搞到的
He tried to ram it through me
他本想刺我
So you're Dobbs?
你就是多布斯?
Yes sir
是的 先生
Gregor Dunnegan
格雷戈尔-邓尼根
Mr Dunnegan
邓尼根先生
People call me Newt
大伙叫我纽特
What do you drink Newt?
你要喝些什么?纽特?
Well I don't much really
嗯 其实我不太喝
I was born lucky Newt
我生而幸运 纽特
But you doing what you did today
你今天所为
Was as big a piece of luck as I've known
是我经历过最大的好运
I love that girl more than life
我爱那个女孩胜过一切
We just heard the shots
我们只是听到枪声
Nonsense You rode to them
傻话 你们不还是迎难而上
Too many thieving bastards
太多狗强盗
Forcing their way into Montana right now
来到了蒙大拿
Single malt scottish whiskey
单麦芽 苏格兰威士忌
It smells like heaven tastes like honey
闻犹天堂 尝如甜蜜
Bold deeds good neighbors
有胆识 好伙计
Cheers
干杯
What's the matter?
怎么?
I never tasted honey like that before
我从未喝过这样的蜂蜜
Them bees must have left their stingers in it
蜜蜂定是把刺忘里面了
So...
那...
you're a Texan
你是德州人
Yes sir
是的 先生
Awbonnie?
阿邦妮?
Is that cowboy who brought me back
那个带我回来的牛仔
Still here?
他还在吗?
With Mr Dunnegan
和邓尼根先生在一起
All right will you bring me
好吧 你能帮我拿下
My brush and my mirror?
梳子镜子吗?
Oh you need rest
你需要休息
No I've got thanks to say
不了 谢谢你好意
Will you just get them for me?
能帮我拿下吗?
And let Mr Dunnegan know
再转告下邓尼根先生
That I'm ready to see him all right?
我已经醒了 准备见他
Yes ma'am
好的 小姐
All right thank you
好的 谢谢
3000 miles
3000英里
That's a hell of a drive
这趟畜牲赶得可颠簸
Yes sir
没错 先生
This...uh man you work for
那个...你的雇主
Call is it?
叫卡尔对嘛?
Captain Call
卡尔警长
Army man?
当兵的?
Texas rangers
德州游骑兵
Finest mounted fighters ever was I'm told
据说是有史来最好的游骑兵
I wouldn't know sir
这我不清楚 先生
Are you a Texas ranger Newt?
你也是德州骑兵吗?纽特?
No sir
不是 先生
Did you bring any Texas rangers with you?
那有骑兵跟你共事吗?
Well Pea Eye and Needle rangered some
额 "屁♥眼♥""奶头"当过骑兵
Pea eye? Needle?
"屁♥眼♥"? "奶头"?
And Gus Captain McCrae
还有古斯 也就是麦克雷警长
But he died
但他死了
And so did Deets
迪茨也是
An Indian killed him
印第安人杀了他
With a lance like that one
像这样的长矛
And Jake Spoon
还有杰克-斯彭
The Captain hanged him
警长把他吊死了
Hung one of his own men did he?
他吊死自己人?
Jake went off on his own
杰克自己脱离了队伍
Fell in with some killers
与杀人强盗为团
I ain't exactly sure what happened
具体我也不清楚
But I watched the Captain hang him
但我看着上尉吊死了他
Sounds like a hard man this Captain
听起来这个警长是个狠家伙
Yes sir
是的 先生
But he's fair
但他黑白分明
And you're loyal
你也很忠心
I like that
挺好的
Mr Dunnegan
邓尼根先生
miss tucker
塔克小姐
Want to see that boy
想见那个男孩
I think I should be
我想我该
Getting back to the outfit now
回去了
Oh no no I can't have you doing that
哦 不 不 请留步
You leave without seeing her
你不见见她就走
There'll be hell to pay Here come on
肯定会闹脾气的 来 这边
Ferris
费莉斯
It's good to see you're better sweetheart
看你没事真高兴 宝贝
Thank you
谢谢
Oh I knew you'd want to have
哦 对了 我知道你想
A few words with Mr Dobbs
跟多布斯说两句
I'll go and see about dinner hmm?
我去看看晚饭弄的咋样
All right
好吧
Ma'am
女士
It's Ferris
叫费莉斯就行
Yes ma'am
好的 女士
I mean I mean Ferris ma'am
我是说 我是说费莉斯女士
Look I'm happy you ain't hurt so bad
就是 我很高兴你伤不严重
But I should be getting back to my outfit now
但我现在该回去了
Oh you can't
哦 不行
Why not?
为什么?
Because I said
因为我说的
See that's how it works around here
在这里无论我说啥
Whatever I say goes
听话就行
Did you ever feel a featherbed?
你睡过羽绒的床吗?
Feathers?
羽绒?
No ma'am
没有 女士
Well come see how it feels
好吧 那来感受下
I thought cowboys
我还以为牛仔
Were supposed to be bold and daring
都挺豪迈的
Some I guess
有些是吧
So what happened to you?
那你呢?
I don't know ma'am
我不好说 女士
Listen
听着
you saved my life
你救了我
You got a job here as long as you want one
你可以在这得到你想要的工作
Well thank you but I have a job
好吧 谢谢 但我有工作
Why this is the biggest ranch in Montana
为什么?这是蒙大拿最大的牧场
We got furnishing from europe
这有欧洲进口的家具
And a private library as good as any in Boston
还有波士顿最好的私人图书馆
That's not good enough for you?
对你来说不够好吗?
It's fine It's just
很好 只是
ju-
只
Are you sure you don't want to see
你真的不想
How this feels?
感受下吗
Come on
来吧
Golly it's soft
哇哦 好柔软
It's nice
舒服对吧
Does anyone feel like eating?
谁要吃饭吗?
I got to ride
我该走了
That's nonsense Newt
想多了 纽特
If you think we'll let you go
如果你以为我们会让你
On an empty stomach
空腹就走
You certainly don't know me
那你肯定不了解我
And you certainly don't know my wife
当然也不了解我的妻子
Whoa