But you made your mistakes too
但你也犯过错误
What about that whore Maggie
就是那个妓♥女♥玛姬
You throwed that child with?
你和她抛弃的那个孩子
What was his name? Newt wasn't it?
他叫什么来着?纽特?是嘛?
We just had our last conversation
言尽于此
For quite some time
各自珍重
Oh now wait Captain
别 等等 警长
Mr Walker
沃克先生
I owe you something for my wife's dress
我妻子的裙子我还没付款
Drop it Drop that pistol!
放下 把枪放下
He missed!
他没打中
He missed it Woodrow!
没打中 伍德罗
He missed my bean by two inches!
他离我蛋蛋还差两英尺呢
Yes sir I'm all right
没事 先生 我好的很
I'm going to be all right oh!
我好的很
What's all that commotion out there?
外面在吵啥?
Did you get my buggy?
你找到我马车了吗?
Doctor's downstairs
我想医生
Holding back quite a little crowd
在楼下拦着不少
All concerned at the health
还关心你裤裆的人
Of your private parts I reckon
Hand me those clothes
衣服递我
Although just how private
就是这个裤裆
Them parts are is a question ain't it?
还是不是裤裆值得商榷 对吧
Untie this thing will you?
帮我把这个解开
Woodrow...
伍德罗...
I gotta get out of here Before someone else finishes the job
我得趁着事情败露 被人逮到前
For if the truth be known
离开这里
I...I've sold quite a few dresses lately
我...最近裙子生意不错有点积蓄
Please give me a hand with this thing
拜托 帮我一把
Might be I ought to just let you sit
"或许我该把你丢到
In the smell of your own cooking for a while
你自己拉屎的茅坑里"
I've learned my lesson Woodrow
我错了 伍德罗
I've learned it well and good
我真心悔改
Now please help me with this
拜托帮我解一下
I'd forgotten
我忘了
How truly perverse you can be
你这老家伙下手没轻没重的
Put your pants on
裤子穿上
Jim lift up your side a little
吉姆 你这边升一点
Stop it there
停
Lippy bring your side up some
利皮 你那边再升一下
Hold it there
别动
Well...the
嗯
"Hat Creek Cattle Company "
"帽溪牧业"
That's us
俺们栖息地
You can't read Pete
你又不识字 皮特
How the hell you know that's what she wrote?
你怎么知道她写的就是这个?
Reads the same as it did
读起来跟以前
On Gus' sign
盖斯牌子上一样
And I read it just how
我刚读了读
I remembered it was
应该没记错
Jim lift your side up tad bit
吉姆 把你那侧升一点
Good! Hold it there
很好 别动
Tie it off
绑紧了
You comprende Lippy?
你认识吗?利皮
Hell Lippy can't read neither
哦嚯 利皮也不识字
People know where they're going
人要是有所往
Don't need a sign to tell them where they got
路牌可挡不住他们的去路
That don't make no sense!
不对劲啊
This ain't the Hat Creek!
谁说这是帽溪
We are 200 rivers north
我们隔着帽溪北面
of the god-dang Hat Creek!
得有二百多条河流呢
That's who we are
这就是俺们栖息地
It says so
牌写啥
right up there to prove it
就是哪
Hey Ben spike them posts good and hard
嘿 本 下坡的地方
on the downhill slopes
使点劲
Snow comes it'll catch drifts
不然扛不住大雪
I ain't no sod buster
俺又不是耕田的
I'm a top hand
俺是赶牧的
I didn't sign on and drive cattle
我大老远
all the way to the Milk River
驱牛群到奶河
to wind up digging in the dirt
不是为了挖坑
and hammering nails
敲桩子的
You're not doing nothing
你要不想干
The rest of us ain't doing Jasper
我们也不干 贾斯帕
Well I don't see Newt swinging no hammer
好吧 可我没见纽特也在挥锤子
Newt's range boss
纽特是牧场话事人
Captain said
警长走前说过
Come and get it!
都过来
I wonder where the Captain is now
我在想警长处境如何
I wonder when he's coming back
我在想他何时能回来
How do we know he's coming back at all?
我们又怎知道他还能不能回来?
The Captain always comes back
警长不会丢下我们
Gus didn't
古斯不就没回来
That was different
那可不同
Well how is it any different?
好吧 有啥不同?
It's the same trail
同样的路
Same Indians same damn rivers
同样的印第安人 同样的河
And he's trying it twice as many times as we did
来去这么多次
Odds are twice as high he's got
风险同样倍增
Twice as many arrows in him as Gus had
中了比古斯的箭还多都不稀奇
Jasper!
贾斯帕
Don't be carrying on that way
别再对警长
About the Captain
说这些风凉话
No more
没有下次
Indians?
印第安人?
Get your horses!
快上马
All right it's coming from the south!
南边传的声
Get your guns too!
抄家伙
Come on!
快
Help us out boys!
考验来了 铁子们
Hyah! Hyah!
驾!驾!
Who's shooting?
谁在开枪?
Rustlers in that draw
是土匪 山头那
Someone up that hill shooting at them
山上有人朝他们开枪
Come on boys
走 伙计们
I got him!
我打中他了
Get the hell out of here!
他妈快走
Here 2 more
这还有两
I see 'em
看到了
Running iron
铁熨
They were changing brands all right
他们在改烙印
This one here is "circle K "
烙印是"K圈"
Must be that spread north of here
肯定是北边来的
Kenilworth
肯尼尔沃思牧场
Oh there's one of ours
这有个我们的
Soofilly caught one right through the throat Newt
索菲力一枪穿喉 纽特
Petey boys keep an eye on that hill
皮特 伙计们 留意那山头
Look around
我四处瞧瞧
Are you hit?
你中弹了吗?
What are you staring at?
你看个毛?
You never seen tit before?
没看过奶♥子♥吗?
How bad is it?
严重吗?
It's just a scratch
有点擦伤
Here
给
Son of a bitch
狗东西
We got to get you to Mile City A doc
我们得带你去城里看医生
Just take me home
带我回家吧
Where's that?
在哪儿?
Kenilworth