Ah
啊哦
the further up the creek they live
越是溪流往上 越是难以驯服
The badder they get and old Newt
而纽特
He lives in a camp way past the last cabin
就住在最后一间小屋后面的营地里
Hell...he was raised by a she-wolf
我去 他就是被老母狼养大的
Teethed on mesquite
长满了獠牙
Me and you was going upstairs
咱俩不是要上♥床♥吗
You was too busy getting drunk
你忙着买♥♥醉呢
Well...I'm drunk enough now Come on
好吧 我喝够了 来吧
No We're talking to these boys
不行 我们正跟这些德州靓仔
From...Texas!
...聊着呢
Right!
对头
Texas? Hell I knew I smelled cow flop
德州?妈的 我就知道闻到的是牛屎味
Now let's go
现在 就干
Come on Come on
来啊 来啊
Ow! All right! Ouch!
噢 行吧 轻点
Turn her loose
放开她
What?
什么?
Turn her loose 'fore I turn you loose
在我搞的你满地找牙前放开她
From your teeth
Stomp him Jasper
踹他 贾斯伯
He's going to be hurting tomorrow
明天疼的有他好受的
Turn around!
站住!
Nobody spits on me
没人可以朝我吐口水
Jasper...
贾斯伯...
pull it!
斗枪
Newt?!
纽特
Come on Newt!
快 纽特
Newt!
纽特
Don't do it!
住手!
Newt?!
纽特
Newt!
纽特
What are you doing?
你干什么?
We gotta cross this river They're right behind us
我们得穿过河 他们在追我们
Probably
可能在追吧
You seen it Newt
你也看到了 纽特
I just did what I had to do
我也是迫不得已
I saw you gun a man in cold blood
我看见你冷血的枪杀了一个人
Better you took the thrashing
你宁可去挨揍
Than kill a man that spit on you
也不要杀掉朝你吐口水的人
Yeah well you shot too
是啊 你不也开枪了
I had to! Damn you Jasper!
我才是不得不 去你的 贾斯伯
You feel that way maybe you shouldn't run with me
你要是那么想 或许就别跟着我跑
Maybe I shouldn't 'a
或许我真是不该
it's hard to think when you just shot a man
很难想象你就那么杀死了个人
He'd strung you up Newt and you know it
他会把你五花大绑 纽特 然后你懂的
You don't wanna die
你要是不想死
Just get on that horse and let's cross this river
赶快上马 抓紧过河
And keep goin' till dark
骑到天黑
No
不
I ain't runnin' no more
我不会再跑了
The only thing I did wrong was run
我唯一做错的就是逃跑
I don't think they'll hang me for that
我不认为他们会因此绞死我
Well you're a fool
你真是犯傻
They ain't gonna listen to us
他们不会听进去我们话的
We don't know anybody back there
那里我们谁都不认识
Where you going?
你要去哪?
I'm goin' back
我要回去
What?!
什么?
You'll leave me? Huh?
你就这么丢下我?哼?
You'll run out on your old buddy?
就这么抛弃我这个
After all we come through together All the way from Texas?
从德州一路涉险过来的老朋友?
I guess we don't see it the same Jasper
我想我们道不同 不相为谋 贾斯伯
It's about as wrong as running gets
逃跑回头同样是错误
I ain't scared of you
我才不怕你吓唬
Yellow
走啊
Newt Newt!
纽特 纽特
Newt
纽特
What's gonna happen to you?
你会怎么样?
Don't seem as ever nobody can say
谁又会知道
Howdy
你好
Where you headed?
你要去哪?
Yonder
那边
Noticed
注意点
You picnicking?
你在野餐吗?
Join me
一起吧
Thanks all the same
还是谢谢了
Going back to Montana now Captain?
现在要回蒙大拿 警长?
I know you someplace?
我可有认识你?
You a famous man
你可是大名鼎鼎
Ranger
骑警
Trailblazer
先锋
Crazy damn thing you did
你的事迹很疯狂
Bringing a man back 3 000 miles to bury him
把人从三千英里外拖回去埋葬
Some say
传闻而已
Good-looking animal
俊俏的马儿
Always heard
总是听说
Woodrow Call knows horses
伍德罗-卡尔对马儿知根知底
Nice-looking paint
花纹不错
Fancy rig too
枪袋也挺靓
A man from the nations partial to silver
有位偏爱镀银的外邦人
Black like you
就像你这样的黑人
Daddy was a buffalo soldier name of Jackson
老爹是名野牛战士 名叫杰克逊
His mama took up
他死后
With the Cherokees after he died
他母亲跟了切诺基人
Raised up a real sick stone-cold killer
养出个狠角色
Goes by the name Cherokee Jack
人称切罗基-杰克
I done something to offend you Captain?
我做了什么冒犯到你了?警长?
You're an offense
你冒犯了整个文明世界 切罗基人
To the whole civilized world Cherokee
UnBuckle it
解开扣
Careful now
当心点
You might say something I'll take personal
你说的话也许我会很在意
Wouldn't that just break my heart in two
那我的心岂不是要碎成两半
Ain't too late to forget we ever met
忘记我们的相遇还不晚
Like to but I can't Drop it there
我也想 但不能 丢到那里
Too bad
太可惜了
We'll be gone before whoever you're waiting for shows
你的人赶到前 我们早没影了
Mount up
上马
We going someplace special Captain?
我们要去何等好地方吗?警长?
Nearest army post Fort Dodge
最近的军队驻地道奇堡
Reckon they'll be happier to see you than I am
想必他们见你 会比我更开心
We're 40 miles east
我们在东四十英里处
Hate to take you so far out your way
抱歉害你走这么远冤枉路
Try not to concern yourself
不牢你担心
Move
快走
You know the way
你知道路
Well it ain't right about Frank
额 这对弗兰克不公
No it ain't
是的 不公
Who's this?
这是谁?
You one of them Hat Creek boys?
你是帽溪的人吗?
Yes sir I am
是的 先生 我是
You tell them inside to say their prayers
你告诉他们让他们抓紧祈祷
'Cause we're going to send them both to hell
因为我们要送他们下地狱
Newt I got here as quick as I could
纽特 我已经尽快赶到了
Hold it
别动
Let's have that gun Easy
枪给我 小心
There's a line on the floor
地板上有线
Don't go no closer
别越线
Howdy Pea
你好 豆眼
Good to see you Newt
很高兴见到你 纽特