What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
¿como se llama?
怎么称呼?(西班牙语)
Carlos Herrera
卡洛斯-赫雷拉
Carlos Herrera
卡洛斯-赫雷拉...
let me see that rifle
来♥复♥枪♥让我瞅瞅
Who belongs to grandma and them kids?
奶奶和孩子是谁家的?
This is Carlos's mother Her name is Juana
这是卡洛斯的妈妈 她叫胡安娜
The children belong to Carlos
孩子是卡洛斯的
Carlos's wife is dead
卡洛斯妻子去世了
He won't go without the children
他不会丢下孩子就去的
Juana takes care of them
胡安娜能照顾他们
Good piece
好枪
It will do some work
会有用处的
Nice and clean
又净又靓
If Carlos don't go neither do the vaqueros
如果卡洛斯不去 后面牧民也不会去
I've been over this with the girl
我已经跟这位小姐谈过了
These men are top-notch I've seen them work
这些人一流 我亲眼见识的
And crack shots too Every one of them
还有个个都是神枪手
Except grandma Maybe
除了老妈 应该是吧
Capitan
警长
Driving wild horses is not driving cows
赶野马不是赶牛
These men are not cowboys
这些人不是牛仔
They're horsemen
他们都是驯马人
Where did you learn your English?
你在哪学的英语?
The sisters at Santa Clarissa's
圣克拉丽莎修道院
I was raised there
我在那长大
Convent school
修道院学校
I too can outride your cowboys
我 小女子不虚儿郎
Captain their village is poor
警长 他们村子很穷
The wages these men send back
这些人可以寄回工钱
Will keep women and children alive
养活村里的妇女孩子
They's Mexicans
他们是墨西哥人
Where we going nobody speaks Mexican
我们所去之处 可没人会说西语
How they gonna look after their selves?
他们怎么照顾自己?
They're gonna be with us
有我们在啊
We ain't got time to nursemaid people
我们可没闲工夫照顾那些
Who don't even know what the hell We're talking about anyway
连我们说啥都不清楚的家伙
- They can learn like any other people can - let me handle this
- 别人能会 他们也能学 - 让我来说
I will teach them
我会教会他们
Captain you are right
警长 你说没错
It will be hard enough for them In a strange place
陌生的地方对于他们确实比较困难
By the time we get to Montana
当我们到达蒙大拿之时
They will know English
他们的英语不再是问题
We'll just see about that
我们走着瞧
We'll see about all that
我们走着瞧
Well I seen your surprise
行吧 我已经见识过你的惊喜了
Now you come see mine
现在来见识我的
Y'all stay here
你们都待在这儿
Here he is Big as life
就是这 活灵活现的
Damn it all Woodrow
我勒个去 伍德罗
You said you got us a good top hand
你说要给我们整些好的帮手
Not some bald-headed horse thief
而不是什么秃驴马贼
Now now You better watch who you calling bald-headed
现在 现在 你最好当心点叫别人秃驴
I might have to put a hole in that other leg now
不然另条腿也要吃枪子
Good to see you again Isom
很高兴再次见到你 伊森
You too Gideon
我也很高兴 吉迪恩
That's some herd ain't it?
就是这群 是吧?
You bet
当然
I judge they're good horsemen
依我看 他们都是好骑手
good men too
也值得信赖
They sit real straight in the saddle
他们马背坐姿就不简单
And them children...they...uh
至于他们的孩子 他们 呃...
would be good for Nathan and Lizzie
或许能跟内森 丽兹打成一片
Well it's all done then I reckon
好吧 那就这样吧
Hope you brushed up on your sign language
希望你能整好手语
Newt?
纽特?
Newt? Got that from the Captain
纽特?警长的电报
That Mr Kruger give it to me
克鲁格先生给我的
Said missus forgot it was in there
说她太太忘在里面了
Well you forgot something ain't you Pea?
好吧 可你忘了件事儿 屁♥眼♥?
What?
啥?
We need somebody to read it for us
得有人读给我们听啊
Well it ain't for me Got your name on there
好吧 反正不是给我的 上面有你名字
Never mind
算了
Um Gregor?
呃 格雷戈?
I think I'll go over To the general store for a minute
我想我得去下杂货店
All right I'll be here
好吧 我在这等你
All right
好的
Howdy ma'am
你好 女士
Newt
纽特
Howdy
你好
It's good to see you
很高兴见到你
Yes ma'am
我也是 女士
I thought we got past that
寻思没机会见了
Ferris
费莉丝
This here's Pea Eye Parker
这位是 豆眼帕克
Hi Howdy
- 嗨 - 你好
So did you get a telegram?
你是收到电报了吗?
Just now
刚拿到
It's good news I hope
我希望是个好消息
Well...I don't know
嗯...我也不清楚
I was heading over to the sheriff
我正要去找小镇警长
To see if he...
看他是否能...
was going to the sheriff...
我正要去找小镇警长...
it's from Texas Captain Woodrow Call
来自德州伍德罗警长的电报
I know that
我知道
I know
我懂
Would you like me to read it for you?
你想让我读给你听吗?
Well
好啊
here
给我
"Newt meet me Clara Allen's Ogallala
"纽特 见我 奥加拉拉 克拉拉-艾伦家"
"Take Jasper
"带上贾斯伯"
"Leave Pea in charge
"让豆眼负责牧场"
Captain Woodrow F Call "
"伍德罗警长"
Were you expecting something else?
你是期待别的什么吗?
No
不是
Thank you
谢谢你
You'll be leaving then
你就要走了
I suppose
我想是吧
Well travel safely
呃 旅途平安
Yes ma'am Ferris...
好的 女士 费莉斯...
Ma'am I I will
女士 我...我会的
I hope to see you when you get back
愿你归来再相见
I do too
我会的
Get up! Get up!
驾 驾
Newt why you reckon the Captain said Take Jasper and not me?
纽特 你说警长为何带贾斯伯而不是我?
'Cause he wants you in charge
因为他需要你管理牧场
He knows Jasper'd give you nothing but trouble
他清楚贾斯伯只会闯祸
Lord I wish it was one of the other boys...
天啊 我真希望是其他人承担...
As I recall Captain done all the thinking for us
我还记得 警长为每个人都做了考虑
And you doing good when you been doing it
而你确实干的不错
Lord I don't believe I...
天啊 可我自己...
I trust you as much as the Captain Pea
我和警长一样信任你 豆眼
More even
而且更信任
'Cause you ain't never held nothing back from me
因为你从未对我有所隐瞒
You're an honest man Pea
你是个心诚的人 豆眼
Remember how Gus used to say the worst an honest man can do
还记得古斯说过心诚之人所能做的最坏事
Is make an honest mistake?
就是犯一个诚实的错误吗?
A mistake's a mistake the Captain said
错误就是错误 警长说的
Like he ain't never made one
好像他从来没犯过错一样