-汤姆 汤姆 -快醒醒 他还有气儿
- Tom! Tom. - Come back. He's breathing.
汤姆 你能听见我说话吗 我是汉娜
Oh, Tom, can you hear me? It's Hannah!
我是汉娜 你还记得我吗
It's Hannah, do you remember me?
他浑身湿透了
He's soaked.
我只是想获得自♥由♥ 但她却不肯放过我
I just wanted to be free but she'll not let me go.
-永远都不会放过我 -过来
- Not ever. - Come here.
我意识到我不能带走那个屋子里的任何东西
I couldn't take anything with me from the house, I realise that.
所以当时我带的行李箱是空的
That's why my suitcase was empty.
因为她就是借助于那屋子里的东西四处游荡的
Cos that's how she travels, in things from the house.
你隔壁病床的病人对你可不怎么高兴
The patient in the next bed wasn't too pleased with you.
我那可是在帮他的忙
I were doing him a favour!
那件黄色的开襟毛衫实在是太丑了
Bloody horrible thing, that yellow cardigan.
我一开始都谋划得很周全
I planned it all so careful, in the beginning.
我以为如果我能够伪造得像
I thought it'll be all right
离开家并非是我主动的选择 就会没事的
if I can make it look like it's not my choice to leave home.
我也不想让那位社工承担罪责 我很抱歉
I didn't mean social worker to take the blame, and I'm sorry.
我和她 一直都在一起
Always been together, me and her.
一直
Always.
我当时一想到要失去她了 就嚎啕大哭
I cried that much at the thought of losing her,
我父母不得不把她从印度带上船 和我们一起回来
my parents had to bring her back on the boat with us from India.
她曾对我说"我会永远照看你的"
"I'll always look after you," She said to me.
永远
Always.
想想吧
Think of that.
想想这句话真正的含义吧
Think of what that really means.
求你了 汤姆
Please, Tom.
我必须知道她是否会伤害我弟弟
I need to know if she'll hurt my brother.
她是绝对不会伤害小孩子的
She'd never hurt a child.
-不 不行 你不能进来 -为什么不能
- No, no, no, not in here! - Why not?
这里或许有证据存在 你可能会破坏掉的
There might be evidence in here. You might mess it up.
你才会破坏证据吧 大脚怪
Mess it up yourself, big feet.
嘿 没有大脚的话 是当不了警♥察♥的
Hey, you can't be a policeman unless you've got big feet.
如果我爸是个警♥察♥的话 我可不会到处炫耀
If my dad was a policeman, I'd keep it quiet.
那你♥爸♥生前是做什么的
What did he do, your dad?
大多数时候都在跟我妈吵架 你有孩子吗
Argued with me mum, mostly. Have you got kids?
-嗯 有的 -死了吗
- Yeah. I did have. - Are they dead?
没有 他们搬去澳大利亚了
No, they're in Australia.
真好 我还是继续去玩秋千吧
Cool! I'm going to go play on the swings again.
汤姆
Tom...
告诉我如何结束这一切
Tell me how it ends.
我不知道你这话什么意思
I don't know what you're on about.
你钢琴上的乐谱
The song on your piano,
戈斯兰的哈顿先生所做的那首歌♥
sung by a Mr Hutton from Goathland.
我妻子的爷爷
My wife's grandfather.
经历了种种磨难后 会有个幸福结局吗
After all the impossible tasks, does it have a happy ending?
那不是首情歌♥
It's not a love song!
只是个愚蠢的老故事
It's just a stupid old story.
我在梦中听到那首歌♥的时候 总是唱不到结尾
When I hear it in my dreams, it never gets to the end.
某些方面真的很奇怪
There's something really strange.
关于那首歌♥似乎有什么
There's something about that song,
他妻子家族那边传下来的古老故事
some old story from his wife's family.
就是他那位从楼梯上摔下来的妻子吗
His wife who fell down the stairs?
他那位亡妻 没错 跟艾莉森和雪莉一样都死了
His wife who's dead, yeah, like Alison and Shirley.
他妻子是哈顿家族的人 来自戈斯兰
His wife who was a Hutton, from Goathland,
跟那首歌♥的原作者一样
like the singer of the song.
罗伯 万一他出了什么事怎么办
Rob, if anything happens to him.
现在的一切已经远远超出我的常识了
I'm so far out of my comfort zone,
我得回去才能找回理智的自我
I'm going to meet myself coming back.
其实 没什么的 算了
Do you know, it's fine. Forget it.
我自己去斯卡布罗 取回我妈妈的车
I'll go to Scarborough, I'll pick up my mum's car
然后一个人去戈斯兰
and I'll go to Goathland on my own.
你一个人不能去任何地方
You're going nowhere on your own.
我可以应付的 我向来都这样
I'll cope fine, it's what I do.
有我在就不允许你这样
Not now I'm here.
嘿 你没事吧
Hey. You all right?
她一定把你三魂七魄都吓跑了吧
Kicked seven bells out of you, didn't she?
你离开了家 她很不高兴 是吧
Didn't like you leaving home, was that it?
你们把我带来这里干什么
What you brought me here for?
家族历史
Family history.
那你们纯属浪费时间 哈顿家族已经死绝了
Then you're wasting your time. Them Hutton's are all long dead.
就算没有 他们也从未认同过我
And if they're not, well, they never approved of me.
就在那上面
It's up there.
洋苏草代表力量 迷迭香代表忠贞
Sage is for strength. Rosemary, for faithfulness.
百里香代表勇气
And thyme is for courage.
那欧芹呢
What about parsley?
欧芹 倒是很有利于消化
Parsley? Good for the digestion.
不怎么浪漫 是吧
Not very romantic, is it?
但我猜我爷爷在你们眼中就是那样的
But I imagine that was my grandfather for you.
理查德·哈顿先生
Mr Richard Hutton.
告诉我 警探先生
Tell me, Detective Constable,
为什么这事会惊动警方呢
how exactly is this a police matter?
我听说 关于你爷爷曾经所唱的
I'm told there's a family story about the version
《斯卡布罗集市》这首歌♥有个家族故事
of Scarborough Fair your grandfather used to sing.
我知道这并非是对你那个问题的直接回答
I'm aware that's not a straight answer to your question.
但如果想不用针线就缝出一件衣服
But to sew a shirt without needlework,
也是不可能的任务
it's an impossible task.
有一个任务清单 你从中选就可以了
The tasks are just a list, you take your pick.
根据我姐姐所说 重要的是结尾
It was the ending that mattered, according to my sister.
那个结尾拥有让灵魂安息的魔力
That ending had the power to lay a ghost to rest.
桃乐希娅生前很喜欢那些古老的故事
Dorothea loved all those old stories.
我真的很抱歉
I am so sorry...
上一次有人敲开我的家门
The last time anyone knocked on my door
打听有关《斯卡布罗集市》的事 已经是60年前了
asking about Scarborough Fair, was 60 years ago.
我帮不了他 也帮不了你们
I couldn't help him. And I can't help you either.
哈顿小姐 你曾听过你爷爷唱这首歌♥吗
Miss Hutton, did you ever hear your grandfather sing?
没 没有 我尚未出生他就去世了
No, no. He died before I was born.
-桃乐希娅 -我姐姐已经死了
- Dorothea? - My sister is dead.
没有任何东西可以让她死而复生
Nothing will bring her back.
就算有结尾 也随她而去了
If there was an ending, it died with her.
谁在外面
Who's there?
你...
You...
杀人犯
Murderer...
-冷静 冷静 哈顿小姐 -他害死了我姐姐
- All right. All right, Miss Hutton. - He took my sister.
-他杀了桃乐希娅 -不 不 不是他杀的
- He killed my Dorothea. - No! No, he didn't kill her.
他让她陷入险境 任由惨剧发生
He took her into mortal danger and he let it happen.
就是他的错
It was his fault.
你以为他不知道这一点吗
You think he doesn't know that?
你究竟为什么来这里
Why did you come here?
因为有人死了 我希望这一切到此为止
Because people have died, and I want it to stop.
你所爱的人吗
People you love?
不是
No.
时候未到而已
Not yet.
时候未到而已
Not yet!
没事了 我们都回家吧
It's all right, we're all going home.
一路开着我的莫里斯迷你车到戈斯兰
All the way to Goathland in my Morris Minor,
就像那里是世界的尽头
like it were the other end of the world.
我收集了那么多调子 那么多主歌♥
I had so many tunes, so many verses,
但理查德·哈顿的版本是最与众不同的
but Richard Hutton's version were different,
因为他只唱了三节主歌♥
because he only sang three verses.
我当年真的是郁闷气结
I were that mad in those days,
我心想 他到底在隐藏些什么
I thought, what's he hiding?
他有最后一段主歌♥吗 但却没有发布出来吗
Has he got a last verse, and he's not letting on?
于是 我就上门去找他
So, I banged on the door.
是她开的门
And she opened it.
桃乐希娅吗
Dorothea?
我本欲寻乐谱 却觅得佳人
I came looking for one thing, and found another.
她到底遭遇了什么事 汤姆
What really happened to her, Tom?
这么多年来 一个人困在那个屋子里
All those years, stuck in the house.
困在阴影里
Stuck in the shadows.
我以为她会理解的
I thought she'd understand...
但是伊莎依然不肯放我走
but Isha wasn't ready to let me go.