所以 那位女士摔出窗外时
Tom Parfitt was the only person in the room
那位女士摔出窗外时
Tom Parfitt was the only person in the room
汤姆·帕弗特是唯一在屋里的人
when a woman fell out of the window.
汤姆有个妻子吗
Tom had a wife?
-桃乐希娅 -她怎么了
- Dorothea. - Well, what happened to her?
她很久前就死了
She died a long time ago.
他真是一点都没变
He hasn't changed a bit, you know.
谁没变
Who hasn't?
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where were you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
去斯卡布罗找他吧
Look for him in Scarborough.
他有很多首关于那里的歌♥
He's got hundreds of songs about Scarborough.
我告诫过她不要去找那个老人
I told her, don't go looking for that old man.
你 你千万别让她离开你的视线
And, you, don't let her out of your sight.
你相信这世上有鬼吗
Do you believe in ghosts?
天啊
Oh, my God!
-汉娜 你放开 -快点 肖恩 快走
- Hannah, get off! - Come on, Sean, hurry up!
-汉娜 放开我 -肖恩 快上车
- Hannah, get off me! - Sean, just get in the car.
不要
No!
肖恩 我没时间跟你耗 肖恩
Sean, I've not got time for this! Sean!
肖恩
Sean!
我不想回家
I don't want to go home!
我很害怕
I'm scared!
案发现场总是有水 那里根本就不该出现水的
There's always water. Water that shouldn't be there.
艾莉森的肺部有水 雪莉的公♥寓♥里全是水
Alison had water on her lungs. Shirley's flat, flooded out.
那你怎么解释病理报告中
So how do you account for the pathologist
所写的"未发现异常情况"
reporting nothing unusual, then?
雪莉觉得自己看到的出现在窗台上的亚洲女人
The Asian woman Shirley thought she saw in the window.
据我所知 那是她想象出来的
Last I heard, she imagined it.
我不这么认为
I don't think so.
首先 他跟大家说自己80多岁
First off, he tells everyone he's 80-odd,
但有3张生日贺卡可以证明他在说谎
but there's three birthday cards that says he's a liar.
他已经110岁了
He's 110-years-old.
他家里有很多跟印度有关的照片和物件
There's loads of old photos and stuff from India in his house.
英国在印度殖民时期 很多英国家庭
Now, English families during the Raj,
都会雇佣一个本地人帮忙照顾孩子
they all employed a local woman to look after their children.
然后他们从印度回来
Then sailing back here from India,
等他们一靠岸 就把保姆们解雇了
when they docked, the nannies were all laid off.
她们被抛弃在伦敦 等待着下一户人家来雇佣
Left in London, to wait for another job to take them home.
瞧 就是她
Now, look, there she is...
瞧 照片里的都是同一个女人 对吧
Look. It's the same woman. Yeah?
那是他的奶妈
It's his ayah.
他的保姆 从他还在印度时就开始照顾他了
His nanny, from when he was a kid in India.
那是1914年吗
That's 1914?
显然 她早已经死了
She's long dead now, obviously.
我们是警♥察♥ 不是吗 罗伯 所以...
Yeah well, we're police officers, aren't we, Rob, so...
我们该持怎样的看法
What do we think?
我们认为
Well, we think,
如果那张照片摄于1914年
that if that was taken in 1914,
那么这个孩子就不可能是汤姆·帕弗特
there's no way that this child can be Tom Parfitt.
但这些生日贺卡...
But the birthday cards...
我们认为这搞错了 不是吗
Well, we think it's a mistake, don't we? Eh?
或是个玩笑
Or a joke.
或是周一早上第一件事
Or first thing Monday morning,
就打电♥话♥到白金汉宫
why don't we call Buckingham Palace
问问该死的女王吧
and ask the bloody Queen?! Eh?
罗伯 听着
Rob. Listen.
不如你去钓钓鱼吧
Why don't you go and do a bit of fishing.
粉刷一下屋子
Paint the house.
等你感觉好些了再回来工作
Come back when you're feeling better, son.
就像你之前那样
Like you did before.
爸 爸 天啊 怎么了
Dad? Dad, God, what is it?
发生什么事了 出什么问题了吗
What's happened? Is something wrong?
我只是想听听你的声音
I just wanted to hear your voice.
现在可是半夜三更的
It's the middle of the bloody night.
他正在长牙期 我刚刚才把他哄睡下
He's teething. I've only just got him down.
抱歉 亲爱的 我没思虑周全
Sorry, love. I didn't think.
抱歉
Sorry.
我稍后再给你打电♥话♥吧
I'll call you later.
-喂 -我就跟你说他肯定在这里的
- 'Hello?' - I told you he'd be here.
我心想我该来找他
I thought I'd come looking for him.
我以为凭我一人之力可以做到的 罗伯
I thought I could do it on my own, Rob.
-快回家吧 亲爱的 -我们没办法回来
- Come home now, love. - 'We can't.'
我们遇到麻烦了
'We're in trouble.'
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
汉娜
'Hannah?'
汉娜
'Hannah?'
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where were you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass there...*
-汉娜 你还在听吗 汉娜 -肖恩
- Hannah, are you there? Hannah? - Sean?
发生什么事了
What's happening?
出现了一些我无法理解的事
Things I don't understand.
肖恩 肖恩
Sean! Sean!
罗伯 我不知道该怎么办才好
Rob, I don't know what to do.
找个安全的地方 安全又温暖的地方
Find somewhere safe. Safe and warm.
海滨咖啡馆之类的 我马上来找你
A cafe on the seafront. I'll find you.
我知道你听说这些一定很难受
I know how hard this must be to hear.
我真该听她的话的
I should have listened to her.
现场有很多瓶药物 没错
There were bottles of pills, yes.
也有很多瓶酒 看上去确实很像服药过量致死
Bottles of drink, so... yes, it looks like an overdose,
但是目前 任何事都不是确定的
but there's no way to be certain of anything, at this stage,
但有一点 那肯定不是你的错
except that it wasn't your fault.
雪莉生前不希望我出来找汤姆
Shirley didn't want me to go looking for Tom.
是啊 她是不希望
No, she didn't.
我也不想找的 真的
I didn't want to. Not really.
即使我今早出发时 依然不明白到底是为了什么
Even this morning when I set off, I didn't really know why.
-汉娜 -我还做噩梦 梦里有一个湖
- Hannah... - And I have these awful dreams. There's a lake.
有时候汤姆也会出现在我梦里
And sometimes Tom's there and...
我在溺水
and I'm drowning.
就算你是对的
Say you're right.
就算真的有鬼
Say there is a ghost.
你已经完全按照她的意思去做了
You've done exactly what she wanted.
她已经抓走了汤姆 我们回家吧 就此终结
She's got Tom. We can go home. End of.
什么都没终结
End of nothing!
她杀了艾莉森和雪莉 下一个又是谁呢
She killed Alison. She killed Shirley. Who's next?
你知道吗 我联♥系♥你是因为我以为你能理解
Do you know, I called you because I thought you'd understand.
汉娜 肯定会有一个合理的解释的
Hannah, there will be a rational explanation.
那你解释下这个吧
Well, explain that.
伊莎曾是汤姆的奶妈 他的保姆...
Isha was Tom's ayah, his nanny...
当时他一家人都住在印度
when his family lived in India.
那是很久前的事了 战前 两次世界大战之前
A long time ago. Before the war. Before both wars.
汤姆的真实年纪要比看上去大很多
Tom's a lot older than he looks.
他的年纪 都已经让人难以置信了
He's a lot older than is even possible.
我们得阻止他 罗伯
We need to stop her, Rob.
不然我的余生都会提心吊胆的
Or I'll spend the rest of my life looking over my shoulder.
喂
Hello?
那是在什么地方
Where is that?
你能把邮编发给我吗 谢谢
Can you text me a postcode? Thanks.
有人报♥警♥说发现了汤姆·帕弗特
Someone's called in a sighting of Tom Parfitt.
现在该怎么办
What now?
现在我们去找他吧
Now we go and find him.
-我可以去玩吗 -你别到处乱跑就行
- Can I go play? - As long as you keep in sight.
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆
Tom!
汤姆 你在里面吗
Tom, are you in there?
天啊
Oh, my God.
别担心 我会找到他的
Don't worry. I'll find him.
天啊
Oh, my God.
汤姆 汤姆
Tom! Tom!