*For once she was 'a true lover of mine.*
这真的是肖恩画的吗
Did Sean really paint this?
-他挺好的 -他才十岁
- He's doing fine. - He's ten.
只有我强迫他上学时 他才会上
He only gets to school when I make sure he does.
所以你放弃了大学学业吗
And so you gave up your university place?
你妈妈知道你是因为这个吗
Does your mum know that's why?
或许我可以明年再上
Maybe I'll go next year.
再说 我来找你不是要说这事
Anyway, that's not why I came to see you.
你是我认识的唯一一个
You're the only person
或许明白这首歌♥意义的人
I could think of who might know what this means.
*你要去那斯卡布罗集市吗*
*Are You Going To Scarborough Fair?*
西蒙和加芬克尔组合的歌♥啊
Simon and Garfunkel!
不 这上面的调子不一样
No, but this is a different tune.
这个版本出自一个叫理查德·哈顿的人
This one comes from a Mr Richard Hutton,
来自戈斯兰 要追溯到1913年了
of Goathland, dated 1913.
我认识的那个叫汤姆的老人
This old man I know, Tom,
他屋里有几百个版本的《斯卡布罗集市》乐谱
he's got hundreds of different Scarborough Fairs in his house.
几百个版本确实是可能的
Could easily be hundreds of versions out there.
那是最古老的民谣之一
It's one of the oldest folk songs.
从来就没有一个决定性的版本
There's never a definitive version.
为什么 他到底在找什么
Why though? What's he looking for?
你不能直接问他吗
You can't just ask him?
情况比较复杂 他都不知道我偷拿了这个
It's complicated. He doesn't even know that I've took this.
你看 她要给他缝件衣服 但却不用针线
Look, she's to sew him a shirt, without any needlework.
在一个没有水的枯井里洗衣服
Wash it in a well without any water.
真是不可能完成的任务
Impossible tasks.
一个又一个不可能完成的任务 没有结局
One impossible task after another, it never ends.
或许正因此他才会收集那么多版本吧
Maybe that's the reason he collected so many.
他是想找到一个有结局的吗
He's trying to find one with an ending?
"桃乐希娅·帕弗特太太"
"Mrs Dorothea Parfitt..."
你把你弟弟带进那个屋子 是想干什么啊
What do you think you're doing taking your little brother into that house?
什么 我都不知道你在胡说些什么
What? I don't know what you're talking about.
别对我撒谎
And don't you dare lie to me.
海贝 我怎么也不会偷这么廉价的东西啊
Sea shells? I can do better than that.
你还瞧不上这些是吧 那你还偷了什么
Oh, these are beneath you? So what else did you take?
没什么 我们什么都没拿 就随便看了一下
Nothing! We didn't take nothing. We just looked round.
-那位女士... -闭嘴
- The lady... - Shut up!
行了 你们被禁足了
Right, you're grounded.
做梦去吧
In your dreams.
对不起 对不起 妈妈
Sorry. Sorry, Mum.
你好 我是罗伯·费尔霍蒙
Hi, yeah, Rob Fairholme again.
你知道失踪人口简报吗
You know that misper briefing?
你能让斯卡布罗警方提供相关档案吗
Can you add Scarborough Police to the circulation list, please?
-你一定会觉得我是疯了 -不 我不会的
- You'll think I've lost me marbles. - No, I won't.
有某样东西引诱我向上看 我不知道具体是什么
Something made me look up, I don't know what it was,
我向上看 就看到了艾莉森
but I looked up and Alison was there.
双手抵在窗户上
Hands up against the window.
就好像 她在努力挣脱出来
Like she was trying to get out.
被挤压到窗户上
Pressed up against the window.
窗户上还有个人和她一起
And there was someone in the window with her.
不是在她身后 也不是在她旁边
Not behind her, or beside her.
我也说不清 但那是不可能的 对吧
I don't know, it's not possible, right?
某个人站在跟她一模一样的位置上
With someone standing in the same place?
不是汤姆
Not Tom.
不 是一个女人
No! A woman.
黑色头发 穿着红裙 暗红色的
Black hair, red dress, dark red.
光溜溜的棕色臂膀
Bare brown arms,
戴着手镯
bangles on them.
湿漉漉的
Dripping wet.
你也见过她吧
You've seen her, too.
我一定是水龙头没拧紧
I must have left that on. Sorry.
她的目标是那个老人
She wants that old man.
汉娜 你千万别帮她找到他
Hannah, don't you help her find him.
妈 妈 我买♥♥到牛奶了
Mum? Mum? I got the milk.
妈
Mum?
该几个月前就收拾进屋的
Should have got these in months ago.
愚蠢的家伙 该死的
Silly cow, silly bloody cow.
我不能让这些东西浪费掉 那简直是犯罪
I can't let them go to waste. It's criminal!
我妈妈没问题的
She's all right, my mum.
-真的 她很好 -你♥他♥妈♥把谁带回来了啊
- Honest, she is. - Who the fuck is this you've brought home?
-滚出我家 -沃德太太
- Get out of my house! - Mrs Ward...
我不希望他又来干预
I don't want his sort interfering again.
没事的 妈 是跟我工作上遇到的事故有关
It's all right, Mum. It's just to do with that accident at work.
没关系的 真的
It's all right, really.
我看上去一定很邋遢
I must look a sight...
过来
Come here...
我有样东西要给你看
Got something to show you.
-汤姆有个妻子吗 -短暂拥有过
- Tom had a wife? - Very briefly.
桃乐希娅 她怎么了
Dorothea. What happened to her?
她死了 很久前就死了
She died. A long time ago.
在他们结婚几周之后
A couple of weeks after their wedding,
汤姆的家里发生了一场意外
there was an accident in Tom's house.
真不幸
That's so sad.
你看到照片信息了吗 那个照相馆...
See the picture credit? The studio...
斯卡布罗 他们是去那里度蜜月的吗
Scarborough! Is that where they went on their honeymoon?
那地方对他而言或许有什么特殊的回忆
Place may have special memories for him.
你的直觉很准 汉娜
That was a good instinct, Hannah.
我已经把调查扩大到东海岸了
I've extended the search to the east coast.
为什么你妈妈很害怕警♥察♥
Why's your mum scared of policemen?
你何不去警方档案里查一下我们呢
Why don't you just look us up in your files?
我已经查阅那些档案一整天了
I've been looking things up in files all day.
我的眼睛都要花了
My eyes are jumping.
我爸去世了
My dad died.
我懂的 你很遗憾 没关系的
I know, you're sorry, it's OK.
我不想谈论这事
I don't need to talk about it.
他出车祸了 此后她也彻底失控了
He crashed his car, and she went off the rails.
倒是没发生什么可怕的事 她并不暴♥力♥
Nothing terrible, she wasn't violent.
只是我们经常吃不饱 身上也脏得发臭
Just we didn't get fed, much, and we smelt,
有人开始说要把我们送去寄养机构 所以...
and they started making noise about taking us into care, so...
所以你承担起了一切职责
So you took over.
-你当时多大 -13岁
- How old were you? - 13.
你愿意留下来跟我们一起共进晚餐吗
Will you stay for some supper with us?
-不如来杯红酒吧 -不 不用了 谢谢
- How about a glass of wine? - No, no, thanks.
我们总不能让你饿着肚子赶夜路回去啊
We can't send you out into the night without a bit of something inside you.
我送他出去 妈
I'll see him out, Mum.
-我从没想过你会是个害羞的人呢 -走吧
- I never had you down as shy. - Come on then.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
你要让你的朋友雪莉告诉我
You're going to get your friend, Shirley, to tell me
她已经告诉你的那些事
what I'm willing to bet she's already told you.
她不想对你说
She doesn't want to.
再说 她也没什么好对你说的 没什么重要的事
Anyway, she's got nothing to say to you. Nothing important.
你觉得汤姆·帕弗特需要我们的帮助吗
You think Tom Parfitt needs our help?
是啊 当然了
Yeah, of course!
-你想找到他吗 -非常想
- You want to find him? - More than anything.
那就让我来判断什么算是重要信息
Then let me be the judge of what's important.
是我
It's me.
我保证他不会笑话你的 雪莉
He won't laugh, I promise. Shirley.
拜托了 帮帮我们
Please, help us.
别乱说话 我需要的是个水管工 不是警♥察♥
Fuss about nothing. It's a plumber I need, not a policeman.
别抱太大希望 因为我没什么好说的 真的
Don't get your hopes up, for I've nowt to say, really.
任何细节都行 哪怕是你认为不重要的
Any detail, even if it seems unimportant to you...
水龙头滴水终于停了
That drip's stopped now.
我以为我看到了某样东西 但那是不可能的
I thought I saw something, but I couldn't have,
但我们员工中根本就没有那样的人
cos we haven't got anybody like that on the staff.
什么样的人
Anybody...?
亚洲人
Anybody Asian.
我现在觉得那只是我的想象
So, I can see now it was just my imagination.
好吧 晚安
Right. Early night!
你也是
You, too.
-她才只是个孩子 -你该直接叮嘱她才是
- She's just a child. - You try telling her that.
我跟她说了 不要去找那个老人