- And you cried your eyes out! - I were only little!
她为什么要那么做啊 汉娜
Why did she do that, Hannah?
她为什么要把爸爸的东西都扔掉
Why did she get rid of all his stuff?
我觉得她是气他抛下她孤零零一个人
I think she were angry at him for leaving her alone.
她还有我们啊
She had us though.
那不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
好了 你还记得
Right, do you remember
爸爸把护城河灌满水后 带我们去了哪里吗
where Dad took us after he filled the moat?
-薯条店 -看谁先跑到
- Chip shop. - Race you!
好了
There you go.
喂
Hello.
-我想找雪莉·帕德菲尔 -你是...
- I was trying to get hold of Shirley Padfield. - 'And you are?'
出什么事了
What's going on?
我们还要继续找他吗
Have we got to keep looking for him?
我们还没找到他呢
Well, we haven't found him.
这是你给我的一英镑 还给你
Here's your pound back that you gave me.
那说明你的房♥间并不是你打扫的咯
Wasn't you who cleaned your room, then.
我觉得那肯定是妈妈打扫的
I thought it must have been me mum.
因为这世上根本没有鬼 对吧
Cos there's no such thing as ghosts, right?
如果真有鬼 那爸爸一定会回来看我们的
Cos if there was ghosts, me dad would have come back to see us.
手帕要吗
Hanky?
有鼻屎 真恶心
Bogies! That's disgusting.
你把这钱留着吧
You can keep that!
生日快乐 汤姆
Happy Birthday, Tom.
110岁生日快乐
Happy 110th.
小心点 别靠的太近 肖恩
Be careful. Don't go too close, Sean!
我们去潮水潭玩玩吧
Let's go to the rock pools.
我们得回家了
We really need to be getting home.
-去吃冰激凌 -好吧
- Ice cream! - Oh, all right.
我已经打算打烊了 但是...
I was about to close, but...
你们这里最恶心的冰激凌是哪一种
What's the most disgusting ice cream you've got?
有好多种选择哦
Spoiled for choice there!
好了 来看看吧
Right. Let's see.
我们有开心果味的 那不勒斯味的
We have pistachio, Neapolitan,
朗姆酒葡萄干味的 香蕉味的
rum and raisin, banana...
汉娜
Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
*将再次 再次...*
*Shall be again... again...*
*真爱*
*True lover...*
*你要去何处*
*Where are you going to...*
*我们将去那...*
*We're going to*
*斯卡布罗...*
*Scarborough... *
*勿忘我 我们要去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Remember me we're going to Scarborough Fair
*那里的一位好姑娘*
*To a bonny lass there
*因为她曾是...*
*For once she was
*我的真爱*
*A true lover...
*将再次 再次...*
*Shall be again... be again*
*真爱*
*True lover...*
就是摆脱不掉你 是吧
No getting shot of you, is there?
汤姆
Tom?
谢天谢地 警♥察♥在到处找你呢
Thank God! The police are looking everywhere for you.
他们想找就去找吧 这是个自♥由♥国度
Well, they can look all they like. It's a free country.
就是他吗 来拍张照吧 快啊
Is that him? Take a picture! Quick!
-这是谁啊 -快啊
- Who's this? - Quick!
注意礼貌 没错 我们找到他了
Manners! Yeah, we've found him.
你为什么要把她带来这里啊
Why did you have to bring her here?
我没有 不是我带来的 我不是故意的
I didn't... I didn't bring her here. Not on purpose.
你发现了那首歌♥
You found the song.
她知道你肯定会找到我的
She knew you'd find me.
-她是谁 -伊莎
- Who is she? - Isha.
不 不要 不要走向她
No. No. Don't go to her.
她不会伤害我的
She won't hurt me.
她爱我
She loves me.
不 汤姆 求你了 快回来
No, Tom. Please, come back.
你不必走向她的
You don't have to go to her.
不要 汤姆 求你了 不要过去
No, Tom. Please, don't go.
汤姆 不要
Tom, don't!
不要 伊莎
Don't, Isha!
我的照片
My photo!
刚刚好奇怪啊
It's gone weird!
天啊
Oh, my God!
我们必须马上走 快点
We're leaving! Come on!
下集预告