南希 别这样 我来帮你擦干眼泪吧
Oh, Nancy. Come on, let me dry your eyes.
你享受完你的人生 然后它就逝去了
You live your life, and then it's gone.
对此完全无能为力 亲爱的
Nowt to be done about it, love.
在那之后呢
And after...
谁会记得我呢
Who will remember me?
我会的
I will.
你的时间需要花在更要紧的事情上
You'll have better uses for your time.
南希 你还记得我们之前在这里的时候吗
Nancy, do you remember when we were here before,
就是汤姆来了以后 出现大乱子的那天
on that day when it all went wrong, when Tom came?
你认出了他 你是认识他的
You recognised him. You knew him.
我觉得他长得像我奶奶家的邻居
I thought he looked like me grandma's neighbour.
但之后我又想到
But then I thought,
不可能 他们现在早该死了才对
no, they'll all be dead by now.
你还记得汤姆把他的新婚妻子带回家的那天吗
Do you remember the day Tom brought his new wife home?
他们是乘出租车回去的 想想吧
They drove up. In a taxi! Imagine.
他猛地把门打开 抱着她踏过了门槛
And he threw open the door and he carried her over the threshold.
真浪漫啊
Oh, it were romantic.
然后她就开始唱歌♥
And she started singing.
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass there...*
她没有唱到结尾 是吧
She didn't get to the end, did she?
她说 快啊 汤姆 跟我一起唱啊
"Come on, Tom," She goes, join in with me.
她当时让他也一起唱吗
She wanted him to sing with her?
她说 快唱结尾部分 快啊
"Sing the ending," She says, "Come on."
他说 我不想 我再也不想了
He says, "I don't want to. I don't want to no more."
她就继续唱 只唱了一点点 直到...
And she carried on singing, just for a bit, until...
直到什么 南希
Until what, Nancy?
直到他把她推下楼梯 让她彻底闭嘴
Until he pushed her down the stairs to shut her up.
然后他发现我看到了这一幕
And then he sees me looking.
他说 "你敢说出去就要你的命"
"Don't you ever tell," Says he.
你能听到他们的声音吗
Can you hear them?
孩子们 在湖上玩耍
The children, playing on the lake?
她去工作了 并且她似乎把我的车弄丢了
She's gone to work and she seems to have lost my car.
-你儿子在家吗 -那个小懒虫还在睡觉呢
- Is your son with you? - Still in bed, the lazy little tyke.
-肖恩 -你这是在干什么呢
- Sean! - What do you think you're doing?
-快开门 -出什么事了
- Open the door. - What is going on?
快开门
Open the door!
天啊
Oh, my God!
-罗伯 -你找到肖恩了吗
- Rob? - Have you got Sean with you?
-他跟我妈在家呢 -你在哪儿 在工作场所吗
- He's at home with me mum. - Where are you? Are you at work?
汉娜 你还在听吗 亲爱的
Hannah? Are you still there, love?
-汉娜 回答我 -那个湖其实一直都在这里
- Hannah? Answer me! - It's been here all along. The lake.
就是个蓄水池
It's the millpond.
待在原地别动 我来找你
Just stay put. I'll find you.
你是要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你杀害了你妻子
You killed your wife.
我很爱她 我很爱她们两个
I loved her. I loved them both.
你知道结尾部分 你可以唱出来的
You had the ending, you could have sung it
但你选择了伊莎
but you chose Isha.
她为我死而复生
She came back from the dead for me.
我怎么能让她重归冥界呢
How could I send her back there?
肖恩
Sean?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-汉娜 等等 -不行 已经没时间再等了
- Hannah, wait. - No, there's no time for waiting,
没时间再想了 只能实际去做了
no time for thinking, - there's just doing it.
你不能与她对抗
You can't fight her.
那你必须跟我一起 汤姆 求你了
Then you'll have to come with me. Tom, please!
我们可以在这里唱吗 靠得够近了吗
Can we sing it from here? Are we close enough?
看上去似乎可以
It looks that way.
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where were you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
汤姆 帮帮我 和我一起唱
Tom, help me, sing it with me.
*让她帮我做一件细麻布衬衫*
*Tell her to make me a cambric shirt,*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭...*
*Parsley, sage, rose...*
对不起 亲爱的 但那是我最不愿意做的事
I am sorry, love, but that's the last thing I want to do.
天啊 肖恩 不要
Oh, my God, Sean. No!
他的名字叫肖恩
His name is Sean.
他喜欢薯条 游戏和潮水潭
He likes chips and computer games, and rock pools.
-他才10岁 -我一辈子都是10岁
- He's ten-years-old. - I've been ten-years-old all my life.
那请你现在当个大男人 唱出结尾部分吧
Then be a man now. Sing the ending.
我做不到 我不会唱的
I can't. I won't.
她其实并非真的想要他
She doesn't really want him.
她想要的是你啊 汤姆
All she wants is you, Tom.
-她爱你 -汉娜
- She loves you. - Hannah!
汉娜
Hannah!
不 不 不要
No! No! No!
求你了
Please.
肖恩 肖恩 坚持住
Sean! Sean! Hold on!
汤姆 求你了 天啊 快唱吧 求你了
Tom, please! For God's sake, sing it now. Please!
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*当她终于忙完了工作*
*When she has done and finished her work*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
*告诉她快过来 把那件衬衫带给我*
*Oh, tell her to come and bring me that shirt...
肖恩 天啊 肖恩
Sean! Oh, God! Sean! Come on.
*她将再次成为我的真爱*
*And she shall be again a true lover of mine...
没事了
It's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
他没事了 他没事了
He's all right. He's all right.
汤姆 不 不要
Tom? No! No!
他去了 他们都去了
He's gone. They've both gone.
圣诞日海难 无一生还
天啊 汉娜
Oh, for God's sake. Hannah!
抱歉
Sorry.
尽情哭吧 这是你赢来的喜悦泪水
Blub away, you've earned it.
他们去哪儿了 罗伯
Where are they, Rob?
我他妈才不管呢 只要他们别再回来就行
I don't give a monkeys, as long as they don't come back.
真是没办法跟你交流
There's no talking to you.
我一直都倾向于认为 只要有人记得你
I've always liked the idea that you never really die
你就不算真的死去了
as long as somebody remembers you.
汉娜 你们两个要谈上一整天吗
Hannah! Are you two going to be all day?
你一定巴不得早点逃离这样的生活吧
Great escape can't come soon enough for you, can it?
除非你保证他会每天上学 我才肯出去上大学
I'll only go to uni, if you make sure he gets to school.
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where were you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass there...*
*因为她曾是我的真爱*
*For once she was a true lover of mine*
*当她做完了她的工作*
*When she is done and finished her work
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*