你的境况原本可能比这糟很多的 帕弗特先生
You could do a lot worse, Mr Parfitt.
-叫我汤姆吧 -我叫汉娜
- Tom. - Hannah.
我知道离开故居一定让你很不好受吧
I know it must be hard, leaving your own home.
不 我不觉得 今天是我这辈子最开心的一天了
No! Not for me. This is the best day of my life.
好吧 我来帮你把行李拿出来
Right, well, let's unpack your suitcase.
我从母亲的子♥宫♥里赤条条地来
Naked I came from my mother's womb...
"我也将赤条条地离去"
"And naked I will depart!"
我觉得他有点像是个调情高手呢
I think he's a bit of a flirt, secretly.
如果他跟我照顾的老太太们调情 我就爱死他了
If he flirts with my old ladies, I shall kiss him myself.
看上去并非像是他忘了
Not like he'd forgotten, either.
更像是他根本就不想带任何东西来
More like he never meant to bring anything.
我都没教过他怎么用呼叫器啊
I've not even shown him how to use that yet!
别担心 我去 我刚好有东西要给他
Oh, don't worry, I'll go. I've got something for him.
就像我要处理的事还不够多似的
As if I haven't got enough to do.
我中午还得去一趟法庭呢
Supposed to be in court at midday.
没事的
It's fine.
汤姆 我能进来吗
Tom? Can I come in?
我这儿有些东西 可以让你感觉像在家里一样
I've got something here that'll help you feel at home.
汤姆
Tom?
汤姆
Tom?
他确实算得上很帅气
He's a bit of a character really.
头发和牙齿都还在
Own hair, own teeth.
朱莉出去跳舞了
Jury's out on the dancing though.
缺失了什么东西
There was something missing.
缺失了东西
Something missing.
我怎么都找不到
And I could never find it.
你是从风景好的那条路过来的吧
Take the scenic route, did you?
我向来很乐意劳驾健康安♥全♥局♥
Always happy to let Health and Safety make the running.
等下看你搞砸我就偷着乐了
Then I can dine out later on your cock-ups.
到目前为止惹毛目击证人了吗
Pissed off any witnesses yet?
有个护理工或许看到她摔落的过程了
There was a care assistant out here might have seen her fall.
当时有谁跟她一起在屋子里吗
Anybody in the room with her?
只有一个坐轮椅的特别古怪的老头
One extremely old codger in a wheelchair.
下面有好多调查人员啊
There's loads of them down there now.
我完全不知道他们在干什么
No idea what any of them are doing...
除了那些到处拉警戒带的
apart from the ones putting ribbons round everything.
他们就站在那里闲聊
Just a lot of standing about, really.
笑着
And laughing.
-他们马上要让我打包走人了 -不 不会的
- They'll send me packing now. - No, they won't.
-我该阻止她的 -没人会怪你的 汤姆
- I should have stopped her. - Nobody is going to blame you, Tom.
但我根本没有足够的力量
But I've never had the strength.
到底发生了什么事 汤姆
What happened, Tom?
他呼吸急促 脉搏跳动迅速
He's been hyperventilating and his pulse is racing
他根本不知道那事是怎么发生的
and he doesn't know how it happened.
我迟早都要采集他的口供的
I'll have to take a statement off him, sooner or later.
那就迟些吧 明天 或者后天
Later then. Or tomorrow. Or the next day.
你觉得哪天最好笑就哪天来 刚刚笑的开心吧
Whichever you find most amusing, laughing boy.
-那并非是我刻意谋划的 -那不是你的错
- It's not like I planned it this way. - It's not your fault.
去跟那帮丑老太说去吧 你们看什么看
Tell that to the old trouts. Who you looking at?
就知道盯着男人看 管好你们自己的事吧
Eyes out on bloody sticks! Mind your own bloody business!
帮我把这个送回家
Take this home for me.
-但我们不能... -这是我家钥匙
- We're not allowed... - Here's my keys.
打开门 把这箱子扔进去
Open the door, throw suitcase in.
记住别乱翻屋里的东西 如果你翻了我会知道的
Don't go nosing around, mind. I'll know if you do!
那并不像是什么慢动作播放
It's not like slow motion.
就像 前一分钟她的脸还出现在玻璃窗后面
It's like one minute her face is in the window...
接下来她就躺在地上了 根本没有中间过程
and then she's on the ground and there's nothing between.
我知道我肯定看到什么了 肯定看到了
I know I must have seen something, I must have.
但就像盖了一层面纱
But it's like a veil, you know?
就像有人在我面前遮了一层面纱
Like someone pulled a veil across my face.
不让我看见
Stopping me from seeing.
过度震惊是会这样的 那可以保护你
Shock can do that. Protect you.
我可以清楚地听到 但是...
I can hear it well enough. But...
她坠地时那可怕的声音
That awful noise when she hit the ground.
当她的头...
When her head...
你会没事的 我们稍后再谈吧
You're all right. We'll talk later.
-回家去吧 亲爱的 注意保暖 -谢谢
- Go home, love. Keep warm. - Thank you.
妈
Mum?
妈
Mum?
好了 健康安♥全♥局♥的狂人 有什么信息要对我说的
OK, Health-and-safety-gone-mad, what have you got for me?
这是标准设计 很低端
It's a standard design. Cheap end.
窗框只能打开这么多 然后就会被挡住
The casement only opens so far and then there's a catch.
应该不会摔下去的才对
Should be no way you can fall out.
但并非是窗户本身甩出去了 不是吗
It's not just the window that's gone though, is it?
整个窗框都被甩出去了
The whole frame's gone through.
真是训练有素的观察者
Trained observer
在每个孔洞里 都该有个8毫米的螺栓才对
There should be an 8mm thunderbolt in each one of those holes.
但目前为止 我们只找到3个
So far, we've only found three.
那就是安装不到位吧
Bad installation, then?
难怪会有水进屋里
That would account for the water getting in.
除非是他把她推出去的
Unless he pushed her.
他都80多岁了 除非他还生龙活虎的
So what if he's 80-odd, if he's still lively.
哈克内斯照相馆
斯卡布罗
-你的脚最好别是湿的 手也不行 -那是谁
- You better not have wet feet. Or wet hands! - Who's that?
是我照顾的一位老人在斯卡布罗度假时拍的
One of our old fellas on his holidays in Scarborough.
-我爸也带我去过斯卡布罗呢 -是啊 去了一次
- Me dad took us to Scarborough. - He did, once.
你当时玩着那里的游戏机都不肯走
He couldn't get you off the fruit machines.
另外那个人是谁啊
Who's the other one?
我不知道 或许是他母亲吧
I don't know. His mum maybe.
好了 喝茶吧 然后把你的房♥间打扫干净
Right, Eat your tea then clear your room up.
一个人被送去了医院
'One person was taken to hospital.
死亡女性的身份尚未对外披露
'The identity of the dead woman is being withheld
要等先通知她的家人才行
'until her family has been informed
但警方已证实 他们目前并没有在寻找
'but police have confirmed they're not looking for anyone else
任何与该事件有关的人 事发地点前身是个纺织厂
'in connection with the incident at the former mill,
目前那里生活着100多位老人...
'which is home to more than 100 elderly residents...'
不 是我把窗户打开的 汤姆力气不够
No, it was me who opened the window. Tom wasn't strong enough.
你注意到什么异常了吗 卡住了 或是松动了
Notice anything unusual? Stiff? Loose?
窗户吗 没有 很正常
About the window? No. Just normal.
-帕弗特先生对你说过什么话吗 -没什么重要的
- Mr Parfitt say anything to you? - Nothing important.
放洗碗机里
Dishwasher.
-那些毛巾都臭了 -你自己也很臭 走开
- All the towels are stinky. - Stinky yourself. Go away!
我妈让我别管洗衣服的事 因为我洗不好
Mum says to leave the washing cos I don't do it right.
但她根本就不洗
But she doesn't do it at all.
幸好你弟弟有你照顾着
Good job your brother's got you.
所以 那位女士摔出窗外时
So, Tom Parfitt's the only person in the room
汤姆·帕弗特是唯一在屋里的人
when a woman falls out of the window.
而你是第一个打开门进去的人
And you're the first person through the door.
汉娜 他对你说的任何话 都很重要
Anything he said to you, Hannah, counts as important.
他说缺失了什么东西
He said there was something missing.
但我完全不明白他是什么意思
No idea what he meant by that.
肖恩
Sean?
肖恩
Sean?
你把我带回来的那个小行李箱怎么了
What have you done with that little suitcase I brought home?
没怎么 我碰都没碰
Nothing! I never touched it!
把你的房♥间打扫干净 这钱就是你的了
Clear this room up properly and these riches shall be yours.
妈
Mum.
我得出去一趟 妈
I've got to go out, Mum.
他已经喝过茶了
He's had his tea.
我能开车出去吗
Can I take the car?
很快就能拿到验尸报告了
Only ever amount to a coroner's report.
我还未拿到那位住院老人的口供
Well, I've yet to take a statement off the old lad in hospital.
我觉得那并不会影响到你那有限的自信吧
And I can't see that taxing even your limited confidence,
费尔霍蒙代理警长
Acting DS Fairholme.
你已经重复表明过你的态度了 长官
You've made your point, sir. Repeatedly.
她这案子最多派3天时间调查
She's a three-day job at best.
不是什么大案要案
It'll be nowhere near 500 actions,
所以我们不会把这案子放到犯罪数据库中去的
so we won't put it on HOLMES.
你可以用纸质资料交叉对比 自己去查
You can cross-reference on paper and run your own action book.
好吧 你要指派谁来帮我
OK. Who can I have on my team?