所以 那位女士摔出窗外时
Tom Parfitt was the only person in the room
汤姆·帕弗特是唯一在屋里的人
when a woman fell out of the window.
而你是第一个打开门进去的人
You were the first person through the door.
汉娜 他对你说的任何话 都很重要
Anything he said to you Hannah counts as important.
缺失了什么东西 我怎么都找不到
There was something missing. I could never find it.
有样东西我该早点给你看的
There's something I should have showed you,
是汤姆的东西
It's something of Tom's.
是他小时候的一张照片
It's a photograph of him when he was a little boy.
旁边那个人是谁啊
Who's the other one?
你在心里把它带出来了
You brought it away in your heart.
现在你再也放不回去了
Now you can never take it back.
看啊 是个印度女人
Look, an Indian lady.
妈
Mum?
我不知道如果你把车开走的话
I don't know how you think I'm going to get to the supermarket,
-你想让我怎么去超♥市♥ -你要去超♥市♥吗
- if you've got my car. - You're going to the supermarket?
怎么 难道那是我第一次去吗
What, like that's a first?
记住 过马路时牵着我的手
Right, hold my hand while we cross the road.
-快点 孩子们 -放开我
- Come on lads, chop, chop! - Get off me!
你今天要好好上学 肖恩
You stop in school today, Sean!
汉娜
Hannah?
很惊讶在这里见到你 我以为你离家上大学去了呢
Surprised to see you here. Thought you'd flown the nest.
计划做了一点变动
Oh, it's a change of plan.
颅骨受到严重的钝器击伤
Severe blunt object trauma to the skull,
与坠落在石块地面上的情况相一致
consistent with falling on to a stone floor.
并且有肺水肿的迹象
And a degree of pulmonary oedema.
肺部进水了吗
Water on the lung?
那很奇怪吗
Is that strange?
不奇怪 很可能是右心室衰竭造成的
No. Most likely caused by the right ventricular failure.
那她到底是因心脏病突发而死 还是坠亡的
So, did she die from the heart attack, or the fall?
很难说
Impossible to say.
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass...*
*她曾经...*
*For once she was..*
那个老混♥蛋♥ 把老子的衣服都偷走了
Nicked me bloody clothes, the old bugger!
就从我的柜子里偷走的
Right out of me bloody locker!
但我昨晚给他带衣服来了啊
But I brought him clothes last night.
我们报♥警♥了 也打电♥话♥去养老院了
We told the police, we phoned the care home.
现在跟我们无关了
It's out of our hands now.
你们把一个老年病人弄丢了
You've lost a frail elderly patient
他是被推车推过来的 现在却说跟你们无关了吗
who was brought in on a trolley and it's out of your hands?!
我们可不会把病人锁起来
We don't lock people in.
我想提醒你一下 探视时间是在两点以后
And can I remind you, visiting doesn't start till two.
你真要这样吗
Are you for real?
报♥警♥调度中心该立刻联♥系♥我的
999 control should have called me straightaway.
为什么要联♥系♥你 你都尚未立案侦查
Why would they? You haven't even got a file up and running yet.
我的意思是 老大 如果主调查官
I'm just saying, boss, it's pretty bloody infuriating
是最后一个知道关键目击证人失踪的
when the investigating officer is the last person to know
-那是很让人火大的 -天啊
- when his main witness legs it. - My God.
我们倒是给你找了点事做
We've found you something to do, he's interested
我该被升职才对
I should get promoted!
等你查到有用的信息再来找我谈吧
Come back when you've got something useful to tell me.
前提是我找到那位目击证人
Until I can find my witness...
要找一个老家伙能有多难
How hard can it be to find an old fart in a yellow cardie?
我他妈都不太记得他长什么样了
I barely even know what he bloody looks like!
你能滚出去吗
Bugger off, will you?
没人知道他在哪儿 也没人去找
No-one knows where he is and no-one's even looking.
可怜的老人或许现在已经横尸沟渠了
Poor old lad could be dead in a ditch by now,
也没人在意
for all anyone is bothered.
他穿着睡衣走不远的
He can't get far in his pyjamas.
他穿的不是睡衣 雪莉
He's not in his pyjamas, Shirley!
你刚刚连续值了两轮班吗 我觉得那是违法的吧
You just worked a double shift? I don't even think that's legal.
我知道你很累 我们都很累
I know you're tired, we're all tired,
健康安♥全♥局♥的调查把大家都搞的很焦躁
it's hard when there's Health and Safety getting under everyone's feet.
可不是健康安♥全♥局♥的人把艾莉森推出窗外的
Not Health and Safety pushed Alison out that window, was it?
她不是被人推出去的
Nobody pushed her!
那警报器响了一晚上
All night, that were going off.
-一整晚啊 -你进去查看了吗
- All night. - Did you check it out?
就算你给我钱 我也不会进去的
I wouldn't go in there again if you paid me.
我的确付工资给你的啊
I DO pay you, remember?
算了 去你♥妈♥的♥工作
You know what? Sod your job.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 我要回家了
And sod you! I'm going home!
雪莉
Shirley?
我受不了了 我坚持不下去了
I can't... I can't do this no more!
不可能是汤姆把她推下去的 他没那个能力
Tom can't have pushed her! He's not capable.
我从未说过是他干的
I never said it was him.
你不觉得外面太冷了吗
It's not too chilly out here for you?
你看到什么了 南希
What can you see, Nancy?
你向来都是不说话的 对吧
There's never a peep out of you, is there?
有点太安静了
Bit of peace and quiet.
你想睡一觉吗
Do you fancy a snooze?
我不知道电视上有没有在播好看的节目
I don't know if there's anything good on the telly.
他真是一点都没变
He hasn't changed a bit, you know.
谁啊
Who hasn't?
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to the bonny lass there.*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to the bonny lass.*
-你好啊 -你去斯卡布罗找过他吗
- Now then. - Have you looked for him in Scarborough?
-他联♥系♥你了吗 -没有 他对那里有所执迷
- He's been in touch? - No. He's got a thing about it.
歌♥曲 他的琴凳上有很多首关于那里的歌♥
Songs, he's got hundreds of them in his piano stool.
都是关于斯卡布罗的歌♥
Songs about Scarborough.
好了 我会记住的
Right, I'll bear that in mind.
你必须立刻赶往那里 他就在那里
You need to go there, now, cos that's where he is!
你才认识他多久 一天吗
You've known him for what? One day?
你为什么现在这么关心他
Why are you so bothered about him now?
我怕他 不是 我怕他会出事
I'm scared of him. No, I'm scared for him.
我不介意你认为我是个白♥痴♥ 罗伯
I don't mind you thinking I'm an idiot, Rob,
但你能不能稍微掩藏下不要表露出来啊
can you just try a bit harder to hide it?!
在这边
Over here.
-萨利姆太太吗 -没必要掏证件了
- Mrs Salim? - No need for that.
我对你们这种人很敏感 过来吧
I can spot one of you a mile off. Come on.
我也不知道 比如街头派对 圣诞节时拍的照
I don't know, maybe a street party, Christmas...
你会拍你的邻居吗
You ever take photographs of your neighbours?
好吧 那文件资料呢
OK, what about any paperwork?
你有没有见过他的通讯录 手♥机♥账单什么的
Did you ever see an address book, mobile phone bill?
手♥机♥ 真会开玩笑 他最多不过是自言自语吧
Mobile phone? Joking! Heard him talking to himself, like.
银行流水单
Bank details...
最近他的银行账单都是我替他弄的
It was always me did his banking for him, lately.
所以你知道他的账号♥吗
So, you know his account number?
我总是替他取现金
I always got it out in cash for him.
他不肯申办信♥用♥卡♥ 也不用自动取款机
He wouldn't have a credit card or a hole in the wall.
5000英镑啊
5,000 pounds !
是啊 就是前天取的
Yeah, day before yesterday.
我那时就该意识到他在谋划着什么了
Should have realised he was planning something.
你能把钥匙给我吗
Can you let me have the key?
那是来自海边的纪念品吗
Souvenir from the seaside?
他不喜欢出去度假
He wasn't one for taking holidays.
可怜的家伙 他才离开一天
Poor lad. He's only been gone a day
家里就已经乱得像是几年都没人住过了
and already it looks like nobody's been in here for years.
这里有些文件资料
Some paperwork in here.
你见过他的家人吗
You ever meet any of his family?
从没见过 他也没提过他的家人
Never. He never talked about any of them.
斯卡布罗集市
印度 他从未提过什么印度呢
India. He never said owt about that.
那里面是什么
What's in there?
我也不知道 我一直到昨天才第一次进来
I don't know, I never set foot in this house till yesterday.
他那个人把自己藏得严严实实的
Kept himself to himself, you know?
罪魁祸首在这里呢
There's your villain.
那是把老摇椅
That's an old nursing chair.
就算他邀请我进来 我也会找借口躲避的
If he had invited me in, I think I would have made an excuse.
-为什么 -我不喜欢空屋子
- Why? - I don't like empty houses.
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to the bonny lass there.*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to the bonny lass there.*
*她曾经是我的真爱*