来帮你 我们来想想吧
On your team? Let's have a think.
我想到了 接听员罗伯·费尔霍蒙
Oh, I know! Reader-receiver Rob Fairholme...
行动分配员罗伯·费尔霍蒙
.. action-allocator Rob Fairholme,
外勤团队罗伯·费尔霍蒙 "我不喜欢指挥别人"
outside team Rob "I don't like telling people what to do" Fairholme.
是我推荐你晋升那个职位的
I put you up for that promotion,
我是为了照顾一个老朋友 你是怎么回报我的
I stick my neck out for an old mate and what do you do?
你让我们显得像两个大傻♥逼♥
You make us both look like a right pair of tossers.
不 不行 你不能坐那儿
No, no. Not there.
-我不是故意要吓你的 -没关系 真的
- I never meant to scare you. - It's all right, really, it is.
这可不只是尴尬了
It's more than embarrassing.
"妈 妈 有人闯进汤姆的屋子了"
"Mum, Mum, someone's breaking in to Tom's house!"
没错 说的就是你 阿奇尔 你个小猴崽子
Yeah, I'm talking about you, not to you, Akil, you little monkey.
汤姆真的行李箱里什么也没带就走了吗
Tom really leave with nothing in his suitcase?
是啊 没错
Yeah, he really did.
他是个什么样的人啊
What's he like?!
那得你来告诉我啊
Well, you tell me.
他人挺好的
Oh. Well, he's lovely.
或许算是有点古怪吧
Bit eccentric maybe.
很孤独 你懂的 因为他没有家人
Lonely, you know, cos he's got no family.
从没有人来看他 从来没有
Not one visitor. Not ever,
我们做了这么多年邻居一个人都没来过
not all the years we've been neighbours.
跟她说我要她马上回来
Tell her I want her back here right now!
立刻 马上
And I mean, right now!
她又发疯了
She's gone off her head.
她说你必须马上回来
She says you've got to come home.
电♥话♥给我 你♥他♥妈♥死哪儿去了
'Give it to me! Where the hell are you?'
我在工作呢
I'm at work.
为什么我还得从新闻上知道这事
'Why do I have to hear it on the news?
我以为死的人是你
'I thought you were dead.'
妈 你该服药了
Mum, you need to take one of your tablets.
你至少也该给我打个电♥话♥
'Just have the common decency to call me
告诉我你没事吧
"And tell me you're all right.'
给
Here.
我就不跟你一起进去了 可以吧
I'll not come in with you, if that's all right.
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where are you going? To Scarborough Fair*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
斯卡布罗集市
你是要去斯卡布罗集市吗
我帮你拿了袜子 内衣 衬衫 睡衣
I got socks, underpants, shirts, pyjamas.
我按照你要求的去了你家
I went to your house like you said.
你不该把任何东西带出来的
You weren't supposed to bring owt away with you.
我可以把这些放在养老院 等你出院了可以穿
Well, I can keep them at the Lodge for when you come back.
你必须按照我的意思去处理我的东西 汉娜
You'll oblige me by doing as I ask with my own property, Hannah.
快送回去
Take it all back.
他们是什么时候给你屋子断电的 汤姆
When did they cut the electricity off, Tom?
我不怕黑
Not frightened of dark.
没有电视 没有收音机
No telly, no radio.
也没什么好看的 都是垃圾
Nowt on, only rubbish.
那你要怎么获得热水呢
What did you do for hot water?
我是个老人了
I'm an old man.
我累了
I'm tired.
我想睡觉了
I want to go to sleep.
我可以唱首催眠曲 你想听吗
I'll sing you a lullaby, if you like?
不管你唱不唱 对我来说都是一样的
It's all the same to me if you do or you don't.
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where are you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
闭嘴 给我闭嘴
Shut up! Just shut up!
你怎么敢把那首歌♥带出我家
How dare you bring that out of my house?
我没有 我把它放回琴凳上去了 真的
I didn't. I put it back in the piano stool, honestly, I did.
你在心里把它带出来了
You brought it away in your heart.
现在你再也放不回去了
And now you can never take it back.
喂
Hello?
是我 汉娜 养老院的
It's me, Hannah, from the Lodge?
你好 汉娜 有什么需要我帮忙的吗
'Hi, Hannah. What can I do for you?'
我...有样东西我该早点给你看的
I... There's something I should have showed you.
我也不知道我为什么没有
I-I-I don't know why I didn't.
好吧
'ok...'
是汤姆的东西
It's something of Tom's.
是他小时候的一张照片
It's a photograph of him when he was a little boy.
好吧
Right.
艾莉森拿去给他了
'Alison took it to him.'
她拿去了他的房♥间 就在她...
She took it to his room, just before...
谢谢你 汉娜
Thank you, Hannah.
我又把它送回他的屋子里了 放在了钢琴上
And I took it back to his house, 'I put it on the piano.
我们明天再谈 好吗
We'll talk tomorrow, 'ok?'
好吧
Oh, OK.
我不是让你把你的房♥间收拾一下吗
What happened to tidying your room?
你对我发什么火啊 你等一下就要狗屎临头了
What you going off on me for? You're the one up shit creek.
别说脏话 你刷过牙了吗
And don't swear! Have you brushed your teeth?
妈妈在洗手间里 等着被骂成狗屎吧
Mum's in the bathroom, shit creek!
汉娜
'Hannah?'
我很抱歉我回来晚了 妈
I'm sorry I'm so late, Mum.
你今晚让我经历的事...
What you put me through tonight...
-如果我连你也失去了 -你永远不会失去我的
- If I lost you, too... - You won't, not ever.
我觉得如果你知道这一切对我来说有多么艰难
I think if you knew how hard all this was for me,
你就不会这么残忍♥了
you wouldn't be so cruel!
-我知道的 -他在哪儿 汉娜
- I do know. - Where is he, Hannah?!
妈 他不在 任何地方啊
Mum, he isn't...anywhere.
他走了啊
He's just gone.
我看不到他 也听不到他
I can't see him. I can't hear him...
我晚上睡觉 甚至做梦都梦不到他
I go to bed at night and I don't even dream about him!
-我也想他啊 -是吗
- I miss him, too. - Really?
你倒是把这份想念掩藏得挺好的呢
You do a very good job of hiding it.
你会为你父亲 感到悲痛吗 汉娜
D'you grieve... for your father, Hannah?
你为他流过一滴泪吗
Have you shed a tear for him?
为什么家里现在总是死寂一片
And why is it always so fucking quiet around here now?!
肖恩已经睡觉了
Sean's gone to bed.
你看上去很累了 宝贝
You look tired, love.
我有时真是个疯婆子
I can be such a bitch.
他们总说什么"会慢慢找到出路的"
They talk about "Coming to terms with it"...
"慢慢找到出路"
"Coming to terms"...
我都不知道那是什么意思
I don't even know what that means.
小声点
Quietly.
闭嘴 把门打开
Shut up and open the door!
我们是要找什么
What we looking for?
古董啊 旧货
Antiques, innit. Old stuff.
别发出声音
Don't make any noise!
好吧
Oh, all right, then!
不 不能玩 把灯关了
Oh, no, you don't! And turn the light off.
也别扭来扭去的
And no wriggling!
阿奇尔
Akil?!
别当个孬种啊
Don't be a prat!
阿奇尔 你在上面吗 回答我
Akil, are you up there? Answer me?
这火和蜡烛是谁点着的啊
Who lit this fire and all these bloody candles?
这玩意儿棒极了
This stuff is awesome!
我觉得这就像是一堆屎
Looks like a load of old shite to me.
看啊 是个印度女人
Look, an Indian lady.
那估计就是她的屎了吧
It'll be her shite, then.
一堆垃圾
It's a load of old rubbish.
真恶心 整个屋子看起来就跟疯人院一样
That is gross. Whole place looks like a mad house.
这些东西根本一文不值
Nah, this stuff's worth nothing.
扎米尔
Zamir...
操 快走
Fuck... Come on.
她不希望我们来这里
She doesn't want us here.
下集预告