I told her, don't go looking for that old man.
你 你千万别让她离开你的视线
And you, don't let her out of your sight!
她不想告诉你是因为她觉得大家
She didn't want to tell you cos she thinks everyone
都会对她指指点点 觉得她疯了
will point the finger at her and think she's mad.
因为她觉得她看到的那个女人是个鬼
Cos she thinks that woman that she saw is a ghost.
好吧 你想笑就尽管笑吧
OK, you can laugh like a dick.
我之前没遇到好笑的事也笑得很开心 还记得吗
I've got previous for laughing when it's not funny, remember?
汤姆的邻居
Did Tom's neighbour
在他进入养老院那天 去探望他了吗
come to visit on the day he was admitted?
我不希望你去追查罗希娜 好吗
I don't want you to go after Roshana, OK?
-因为她真的是个好人 -她不是个鬼
- Because she's actually really nice. - She's not a ghost.
别笑话我
Don't laugh at me.
我也不信鬼 但真的有地方不对劲
I don't do ghosts either. But there's something wrong
我也解释不清 你这样也帮不上忙
and I can't explain it and you're not helping.
你得把这事暂时放下 汉娜 睡个觉
You need to back off now, Hannah. Get some sleep.
想想别的事
Think about something else.
我做不到 雪莉也跟我说了同样的话
I can't! Shirley told me the same,
但我脑子里一直想着这事 做梦都会梦到
but I can't stop thinking about it, dreaming about it.
我停不下来 我也不知道为什么
I can't stop and I don't know why.
那肯定是她想象出来的
She must have imagined it.
我是说 其他任何人都没见过那个神秘女人
I mean, no-one else saw this mystery woman,
那显然是个亚洲人
who's apparently Asian,
她在那地方一定会很扎眼的
so she'd have stuck out like a sore thumb in that place.
但他邻居是个亚洲人 不是吗
There's this neighbour though, isn't there?
帮那个老家伙管理钱财的
Doing the old lad's banking.
她是亚洲人没错
Asian, yes,
但目击证人描述的是个赤膊的 披头散发的
but the witness described bare arms, loose hair.
罗希娜·萨利姆是个本分的穆♥斯♥林♥女人
Roshana Salim is a good Muslim girl.
那就证明一下
Well, prove it then.
总之 很高兴看到你又全身心投入了 罗伯
Anyway, it's good to see you getting stuck in again, Rob.
有那么明显 是吧
That obvious, was it?
就差穿上一件写着"心碎之后会怎样"的T恤
Short of wearing a T-shirt with, "What Becomes Of The Broken Hearted?"
上满印满了那句话
Printed all over it...
用血印的 好吧
In blood, yeah, OK.
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
做纸杯蛋糕
Making cupcakes!
母亲都会做蛋糕的 不是吗
It's what mothers do, isn't it?
做纸杯蛋糕吗
Make cupcakes?
在完美的母亲世界里
In perfect mother world.
那种完美的母亲世界
The kind of perfect mother world
我希望你那位警长能够喜欢
I expect your nice Detective Sergeant favours.
-顺便说下 他对你来说太老了 -妈
- He's much too old for you, by the way. - Mum!
不 他没事的 我刚哄他入睡呢
No, he's OK, just put him down for his nap.
-我自己也想睡一觉呢 -可不是嘛
- Could do with a nap myself! - Tell me about it.
-最近有遇到什么大事吗 -没大事 只有怪事
- Got something big on? - Not big, exactly. Just weird.
我喜欢怪事
I like weird.
你相信这世上有鬼吗 露西
Do you believe in ghosts, Lucy?
爸 你没事吧
Dad? You OK?
好吧 你太年轻了
No, you're too young.
你可没惹着谁 让他们做鬼也不放过你
You've never upset anyone enough to make them want to haunt you.
好吧 是这样的 我喜欢怪事
OK, here's the thing, I like weird,
但我爸古怪起来我就不喜欢了
except when it's my dad.
你妈妈怎么样了
How's your mum?
她 她挺好的
Yeah, she's fine,
就是 老样子
you know, the same.
她...
Well, she's...
实际上 他们要结婚了
They're getting married, actually.
我跟她说过让她告诉你了
I did say she ought to tell you.
爸
Dad?
爸 你确定你没事吗
Dad, are you sure you're all right?
好的不得了
Never better.
妈妈 妈 妈
Mummy! Mum! Mum!
没事的
All right.
你没事吧
You OK?
你做噩梦了吗
Have you had a bad dream?
一切都没问题的
Everything is all right.
好了 继续睡觉 好吗
Come on then. Go back so sleep, yeah?
来吧
Here you are...
来吧 把头靠下去
Come on, put your head down.
这是什么
What's this?
是汤姆屋里的那位女士照片
It's the lady in Tom's house.
她想重新得到他
She wants him back.
*你要去何处 去那斯卡布罗集市*
*Where were you going? To Scarborough Fair...*
*欧芹 洋苏草 迷迭香 百里香*
*Parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme...*
*替我问候那里的好姑娘*
*Remember me to a bonny lass there...*
*因为她曾是...*
*For once she was...*
好样的 干净的小子
Great work, tidy boy.
可别一下就花完了 去拿你的大衣吧
Don't spend it all at once. Now get your coat.
我们要去哪儿
Where are we going?
既然今天是周六 我们不如去海边吧
With it being Saturday, how about the seaside?
好棒
Yes!
我可以上门去拜访你的
I would have come to see you.
-我也需要走出家门透透气 -进来吧
- Needed to get out of the house. - Come on through.
好了 请坐吧
There you go. Sit yourself down.
谢谢
Thanks.
我拿到了这些 是汤姆屋子里的 相信我
I got these... They're from Tom's house. Trust me.
我的孩子们已经被我严厉惩罚了
My boys have had the biggest piece of my mind.
我只是觉得 这些东西或许有帮助作用
I just thought, you know, they might be useful.
这里还有三个信封
And these three envelopes here.
看上去似乎很重要
They looked important.
汤姆入住米尔索普养老院那天 你去探望过吗
Did you go to Millthorpe lodge at all on the day Tom was admitted?
他当时跟我说他再也不想见到我了
He'd just told me he never wanted to see me again.
汤姆有没有签过正式的授权书 罗希娜
Did Tom ever sign over a formal power of attorney to you, Roshana,
就是 允许你插手他的银行账户
you know, giving you permission to access his bank accounts?
没有 我只是作为邻居帮帮忙而已
No. I were just being neighbourly.
-那个可怜的家伙在这世上孤苦一人 -是吗
- The poor lad was all alone in the world. - Was he, really?
我要告诉你多少次啊 我从没见过他的任何亲朋
How many times do I have to tell you? I never saw a living soul.
你是有钥匙的
You have a key.
你为什么不自己把这些东西放进汤姆的屋子里啊
Why didn't you just put all this stuff in Tom's house yourself?
你为什么大老远跑来交给我一张老照片
Why come across town to give me an old photograph?
我不喜欢空屋子
I don't like empty houses.
你住在他对面有多久了
You've lived opposite him for what?
15年了吧 却从没进过他的屋子吗
15 years, and you never went in his house?
拜托 为什么
Come on. Why?
既然我们都到这里了 也是可以去海滩玩的啊
But if we get out here, we can go to the beach.
再等一下
In a minute.
首先我们要做件更重要的事
Something else to do first.
斯卡布罗集市
Scarborough Fair...
斯卡布罗集市 布里德灵顿 多云
Scarborough Fair. Bridlington, cloudy.
就是个天气预报啊
Oh, it's a weather forecast.
-蠢货 -行了
- Dumbo! - All right!
斯卡布罗
Scarborough.
桃乐希娅 帕弗特
Dorothea. Parfitt.
哈顿
Hutton.
哈顿 她的娘家姓是哈顿
Hutton. Her maiden name was Hutton.
跟戈斯兰那个歌♥手是一样的
Like the singer from Goathland.
再查一下吧 帕弗特 汤姆·帕弗特
Look again. Parfitt, Tom Parfitt.
你的意思是他退房♥了 还是他根本没来过
Are you saying he's checked out or he were never here?
我的意思是 这跟你无关
I'm saying it's none of your business.
现在我们能去海滩了吗
Now can we go to the beach?
斯卡布罗集市
Scarborough Fair!
-都已经关停了 -是啊
- It's all shut up. - Yeah.
-海滩上可能会有驴子哦 -冬天是不会有的
- There might be donkeys on the beach. - Not in winter.
沙堡
Sandcastles!
快点
Come on.
爸爸曾挖过一条护城河 把里面都灌满水
Me dad made like a proper moat and filled it up with water.
是啊 但他好像有个更大的铲子
Yeah, but I think he had a bigger spade.
蓝色大铲子 记得吗
Big blue one, remember?
妈妈把它放进废料桶里扔了
Me mum put it on the skip.
当然了 话说 我都忘记这事了
Course she did. Do you know, I'd forgotten that.
-你当时眼泪都哭干了 -我当时还很小呢