汤姆 在湖里发生什么事了
Tom. What happened at the lake?
-什么湖 -她梦到了一个湖
- What lake? - She dreams about a lake.
伊莎在湖里 你和我也在
Isha's there, and you and me.
根本没什么湖啊 只有海
There was never a lake. Only the sea.
好了 不要吵架
Right. No arguments.
先哄他入睡 然后你自己也上♥床♥睡觉
Get him to bed, then you put yourself to bed.
好好睡一觉 把烦心事都交给我来处理
Get some sleep and leave the worrying to me.
我不需要一个新爸爸 罗伯
I don't need a new dad, Rob.
好吧
Ok.
他也不需要
Not as much as he does, anyway.
谁啊
Who's there?
有人吗
Hello?
天啊 你们两个 把我吓死了
Oh, my God, you two. You frightened the life out of me.
我们就住在这里啊
We do live here.
都已经凌晨5点了 你们去哪儿了
It's five in the bloody morning. Where have you been?
海边
The seaside.
保护他的安全 我还得出去
Keep him safe. I've got to go back out.
-又要出去 我都担心死了 -得了吧
- Back out? I've been worried sick. - Oh, please.
我们可以去小酒馆 或是去夜店
We could to go the pub. Or to a nightclub!
懂吧 找几个放荡的女人
Now then! Pull a couple of mucky women!
你和我毫无共同之处
You and I have got nothing in common!
我们都是孤家寡人啊
Both of us on our own.
我们都不会变得更年轻了
Neither of us getting any younger.
80多岁
80 odd!
80多岁可收不到女王寄来的生日贺卡
Nobody gets a birthday card from the Queen for being 80 odd.
没错 我有一些疑惑需要你来解答
Oh, yeah, I've got some questions.
-你一直对我很苛刻 -我当时才7岁
- You're always so hard on me. - I was only seven.
不是吗 我爸不得不给我找个保姆
Right? And my dad had to get me a nanny
她每天都来
and she came in every day
持续了大约3年 不是吗
for what must have been three years, right?
-因为我那时候多大了 -9岁
- Cos I was how old? - Nine.
你开门回来的时候 满脸笑容
When you opened the door, smiling all over your face,
好像那样一切就都没事了一样
like that made it all right.
重要的是我回来了
The important thing is I came back.
那个保姆 她当时哭了...
That nanny, she cried...
她离开我的时候哭了
She cried when she left me.
你都没有 你直接就消失了
You didn't, you just disappeared,
但她流泪了
but she did.
她把我紧紧抱住 但我现在都不记得她的名字了
She held me so tight and I can't even remember her name.
我从未停止过爱你
I never stopped loving you.
你♥爸♥爸和我唯一的共识就是
The one thing your dad and I ever agreed about.
我们爱我们的宝贝女儿
We loved our baby girl.
我以前喜欢坐在最上面一级楼梯上
I used to sit at the top of the stairs
坐了一夜又一夜 思考着
night after night and think
我要怎么让父母和睦相处啊
how can I make them be nice to each other?
吵来吵去的 根本没有任何意义
It didn't mean anything, the fighting...
我要说出怎样的话 才能让他们和好
How can I can think up the right things to say?
爱就是那样的啊 我和你♥爸♥爸之间就是如此的
It's just how it was, how love was, for me and your dad.
就好像这世上有什么魔咒 能让一切都变好
Like there was some magic spell that could make it all better.
但他去世的那晚
But the night he died...
别这样
Don't do this.
我心里想着 其实 我一点都不在意
I thought, do you know what? I can't be bothered.
如果他们想杀掉对方 那我也没意见
If they want to kill each other, then that's fine by me.
我就去睡觉了
I went to bed.
我听到爸爸摔门的声音
And I heard my dad slam the door...
然后我听到他发动汽车
and I heard his car...
我只知道 他开得太快了
and I knew then, that he was driving too fast...
那不是你的错
It wasn't your fault.
我不介意你找那么多男友 妈
I don't mind the boyfriends, Mum.
我只希望他们能让你开心
I just wish they made you happy.
那你呢 我美丽的女儿
What about you, my beautiful baby?
你的人生要什么时候才开始呢
When's your life going to start?
我一门心思照顾我弟弟
I'm too busy looking after my brother.
那天又是我的生日
It were me birthday again.
邮差敲响了我家的门
And postman knocked on the door
再次送来一张女王寄来的生日贺卡
with a card from the Queen, again...
我心里想着
and I thought...
我心想肯定有办法摆脱这一切
I thought there's got to be a way out of this.
110年了
110 years.
已经够长了
It's long enough.
你并没有被捕 你随时都可以走人
You're not under arrest, you're free to go at any time.
我们从头开始说吧
Let's start at the beginning.
他们当年有个标语
They had a slogan.
记住斯卡布罗
Remember Scarborough!
在炮弹轰击之后
After the bombardment.
1914年12月
December 1914.
德军的轰炸害死了我父母
The German bombardment that killed my parents.
当时是头条新闻 甚至在伦敦都是
It were headline news, even in London.
他们和我的名字都上了报纸
Their names in the paper and mine.
可怜的小孤儿男童
Poor little orphan boy.
伊莎当时在伦敦
Isha were in London by then,
等着回印度
waiting for passage home to India.
她通过行贿登上了一艘叫"珠宝"的货船
She bribed her way on to a cargo ship, called The Gem.
结果撞上了水雷
Struck a mine
距离斯卡布罗东偏东南3.5英里
three and a half miles south east by east of Scarborough.
时间是1914年的圣诞那天
Christmas Day, 1914.
10名船员丧生
Ten crew lost...
以及一位乘客
and one passenger...
但她的名字却从未被报道出来
whose name were never listed.
是你把这张照片合在一起了吗
Was it you put that back together?
是你把这张照片撕开的吗
Was it you tore it in half?
还是桃乐希娅
Or was it Dorothea?
我第一次见到桃乐希娅时 她才18岁
When I first met Dorothea, she was 18-years-old.
我们是一见钟情
It were love at first sight.
我一开始并没有告诉她我的真实年龄
I never told her my real age to start with.
我不想把她吓走
I didn't want to put her off.
但是当我真的向她坦白了一切之后
But when I did, I told her everything, everything,
我就是那么爱她
I loved her that much.
她想帮你吗
She wanted to help?
她说 "我们一起唱我爷爷那首歌♥的结尾部分吧
She said, "Let's sing my grandfathers ending.
看能不能真的让亡灵安息"
"See if it can really lay a ghost."
我们当时不知道会不会起作用
We'd no idea if it would work,
但她铁了心要那么做
but she was made up with it.
很快 她就登上楼梯
No sooner home than she's skipping up the stairs
开始唱歌♥
and starting to sing.
我当时有一种不祥的预感
And I have a bad feeling,
我乞求她 "不要唱 不要唱了"
and I'm pleading with her, "Please don't, don't sing."
"不要唱到结尾部分"
"Don't sing to the end."
然后伊莎就出现了
Then Isha was there...
出现在楼梯的最高层
.. at the top of the stairs.
然后桃乐希娅就摔下来了
And Dorothea fell.
我亲眼看到我的爱人摔下来
I saw my lovely girl fall.
她为什么要那么做 汤姆
Why did she do that, Tom?
伊莎
Isha.
伊莎推了她 天啊
Isha pushed her. Oh, God.
审讯于清晨6:24结束
Interview terminated at 6:24am.
你的上司听到这些磁带 一定会笑出来的
Your boss'll have a laugh when he listens to those tapes.
我可以把这些磁带放进一个柜子里
I can put those tapes in a cupboard
放上7年都不会有人查看
where they'll stay for seven years.
在那之后 就会被入箱存档
After which time, they'll go in the bin.
我们只能靠自己解决这件事
We're going to sort this one out by ourselves.
你和我
Just me and you.
你为什么不带她回家呢 汤姆
Why don't you take her home, Tom?
把伊莎带回家 让她满意
Take Isha home and keep her happy.
就你们两个 安安稳稳的 不用牵扯到别人
Just the two of you, safe and sound, nobody else involved,
就跟过去多年一样
just like it always used to be.
只有汤姆和伊莎 不要牵扯到这些孩子们
Just Tom and Isha and leave those children out of it.
已经太迟了 我现在阻止不了她了
It's too late for that, I can't stop her now.
天啊
Christ!
南希
Nancy?