剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
You do get a lot of post.
胡普一案让罗斯收获了很多粉丝
Rose has admirers from the Hooper trial.
还生造了很多称呼这种寂♥寞♥女♥粉丝的词
A lot of whatever the kind word is for cat-ladies.
玫瑰花苞 呻♥吟♥玫瑰[rose也有玫瑰之意]The Rose Buds. The Moan Roses.
她们会给我寄内♥裤♥ 大尺度照片
They send me knickers, unsolicited photos...
请别为此骄傲
Please don't be proud of that.
一 雷·特恩布尔
One. Ray Turnbull.
长官 你觉得我们该担心吗 他指的可能是
Sir, do you think we should be concerned he could mean
那个雷·特恩布尔 伦敦市长
the Ray Turnbull, the Mayor of London?
是的 "这不明摆着吗"警员
Yes. DC, State-the-Shitting-Obvious.
其实是埃德蒙兹警员 长官
It's DC Edmunds, sir.
二 尼克·胡普
Two, Nick Hooper.
三 埃里克·特纳
Three, Eric Turner.
四 马修·温盖特
Four, Matthew Wingate.
五 安德鲁·戴利
Five, Andrew Daly.
六 内森·罗斯
Six, Nathan Rose.
内特
Nate?
没什么
Nothing.
这没什么 没那么严重
I mean, it is what it is. It's not that bad.
你在猎杀名单上
You're on a kill list.
我们都知道我有点
Well, we always knew I had a certain,
-像马麦酱 -这么想就对了
- Marmite quality. - That's the spirit.
跟我走 逃脱大♥师♥
With me, Houdini.
-马麦酱是一种焦色酵母 -抱歉
- Marmite is a kind of tarry yeast. - I'm sorry.
抱歉 西蒙斯高级督察 但这合适吗
Sorry, DCI Simmons, but is that appropriate?
让罗斯参与这个案件合适吗 无意冒犯
Is it smart to involve Rose? It is not personal.
显然他让凶手生气
Clearly, he antagonizes the killer,
再加上马克·胡普的事情
plus the Mark Hooper of it all?
这个乱涂乱画的混♥蛋♥没资格决定谁在我的队里
This doodling prick doesn't get to dictate who's on my team,
你也是
and nor do you.
我们需要确认两组人的身份
There are two sets of people we need to ID.
首先 昨天发现的残肢
First, the body parts recovered yesterday.
那个人 手 腿和躯干
The individual, arms, legs and torso,
被缝成了一个我们还没命名的东西
sewn together into the whatever-we're-calling-it.
剪刀手爱德华吗
Edward Different-Hands?
尸偶怎么样
The Ragdoll?
就尸偶吧 简单好记
Ragdoll it is, nice and simple.
这家伙是谁
Whoa, who's this guy?
我是技术部的
I'm a technical officer.
投影仪之前不好用了
The projector wasn't working.
-幸好我来了 -你开玩笑吗
- It's a good thing I was here. - You're kidding me?
IT来命名我们这起可怕凶案的尸体
I.T. get to name our grisly discoveries?
其次
Second...
是今天罗斯警长收到的信件中的六个名字
the list of six names DS Rose received in the post today.
其中有一位是市长 雷·特纳布尔
One has been identified as the Mayor, Ray Turnbull.
还有一位是罗斯警长
Another has been identified as DS Rose.
所有入口都要配备武装警♥察♥
I want armed protection officers on every entrance.
电梯停用 关闭空调
Stop the lifts. Turn off the air.
一 雷·特纳布尔
这些安保小子真让我头疼
These protection lads do my head in.
我正打算过来
I was on my way here anyway
他们突然出现把我塞进车的后座
and they pitch up and bundle me into the back of the car.
雷 这不是玩笑
Ray! This isn't a joke.
这事已经发生了
This-is-happening now!
好吧 反正我也不想
Well, I didn't want to stand around
站在外面演讲
making speeches outside, anyway.
我的花粉症在这天气太严重了
My hay fever's rank in this weather.
你的哮喘一整年都严重
Your asthma's rank all year round.
-孩子们呢 -都在法国
- What about the children? - They're all in France.
该死
Oh, shit.
还有一个 不同的妈生的
There is another one, too, different mom.
这你给我保密
Keep it under your hat.
请别停下 先生
Please don't stop, sir.
只剩11层楼了
It's just the 11 floors to go.
我对你干了什么 干嘛折磨我
What did I ever do to you?
我记得你在电视上叫我"法♥西♥斯♥"
I remember you calling me a "Fascist" on television.
赶紧吧
Chop, chop.
这算什么 花店吗
What is this, a florist?
就在这里
Just in here.
好了 你请便
All right. I'd get comfortable.
你要去干什么
What are you gonna do?
抓坏蛋咯
Catch the prick?
那要很久吗
Will that take long?
长官
Ma'am!
那个纹身 博美狗
The tattoo, the Pomeranian.
我还以为是只胖哈士奇
I thought it was a fat husky.
使用一条线画成的
It's all drawn in one continuous line.
创作这个图案的艺术家叫豪
It's by an artist called Hau, H-A-U.
-这是什么 -往下看
- What is this? - Scroll down.
瞧 那就是博美狗 或胖哈士奇
Look, there's the Pomeranian or fat husky.
他在哪
Where is he?
豪在一家叫做
Hau is doing a residency
万圣节游♥行♥的工作室做驻留艺术家
at a studio called Halloween Parade.
-就在... -我知道那里 在斯托克韦尔路
- It's... - I know it. It's off the Stockwell Road.
距离拉斐尔·奥法奥遇害的地点
And it's 100 meters from the spot
只有一百米
where Rafael Orfao was murdered.
走吧
Come on.
大概就是十年前
Or even ten years ago,
如果你脖子上有纹身
if you had a bloody huge neck tattoo,
我都会以道德原因逮捕你
I'd arrest you on principle.
现在所有咖啡师都这个样
Now you just look like any another barista.
你怎么知道这些事
How do you know about all this shit?
好吧
Oh, okay.
天哪
Jesus!
只要工作时用衣服遮住就行 懂吗
As long as it stays under the uniform, yes?
好 别担心
Yeah. Don't worry,
我的心理医生说是为了区分
my therapist says this is about compartmentalization.
所以风险就是奖励吗
Ah, so the risk is the reward?
相信一个陌生人给你纹上
You get a kick from trusting a stranger
提前定制的伤疤能让你开心吗
to give you a pre-determined scar?
对 而且信任算是必须的
Yeah, the trust is kinda non-negotiable.
我之前约过一个想在
I dated someone who tried to tattoo
自己胳膊上纹X的人
an X on their own arm,
结果纹的像纳粹万字符
ended up looking like a swastika.
讽刺的是 她跟我分手是因为我当了警♥察♥
Ironically she broke up with me for becoming a cop.
有道理
Fair enough.
我想纹一个
I wanna piece of like,
神圣几何学的图案
like sacred geometry.
其实是受你的花启发
Actually I was inspired by your flowers.
那些大丽花
Those dahlias.
如果你想要 你可以拿走
If you want them, you can have them.
不 长官
Oh, no, ma'am.
让自己接受赞美至关重要
It's super-important to let yourself accept praise.
知道吗 你去车里等
You know what? Just wait in the car.
吃三明治吗 芝士馅儿
Sarnie? It's cheese.
把门关上
Shut the door!
花粉让我气不顺
I'm getting a back-draft of bloody pollen.
这个 这个尸偶
This erm, this Ragdoll.
我们还没决定叫这个名字
We're not definitely calling it that.
这个凶手还真是迷恋马克·胡普
The killer's got a bee in their bonnet about Mark Hooper.
对 我想是因为那张照片
Yeah. I imagine it's about that photo shoot.
马克·胡普 在病床上跟你握手的照片
Mark Hooper, shaking your hand from his hospital bed.
听着 我绝不会宽恕厚颜无♥耻♥的警方暴行
Listen, I will never condone brazen police brutality.
也许在海上脱欧地区还行
Maybe it plays in Brexit-on-Sea.
但在伦敦不行
Not in London.
如果胡普某晚神秘地在自己牢房♥里死了就好了
Now, if Hooper had mysteriously died in his cell one night.
所以如果我模仿爱泼斯坦案
Right, so if I'd done an Epstein,
-用他的睡衣把他勒死 -那你就成高级督察了
- hanged him with his paper pajamas. - You'd be DCI.
警探 有什么问题吗
Detective? Is there a problemo?
不不 没有大问题
No, no. No big problemo.
他们...
They, si, eh...
我只想尽最大努力保护我的社区
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表