剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
of the Cremation Killer.
胡普被控谋杀八人
Hooper was charged with the murder of eight people,
但在八月 胡普的庭审出现意外
but in August, Hooper's trial collapsed.
凶案调查组的一名成员
When a member of the Murder Investigation Team,
内森·罗斯警长
Detective Sergeant Nathan Rose,
被指控在没有搜查令的情况下获得了重要信息
was accused of obtaining those crucial messages without a warrant.
由于罗斯警长 马克·胡普被释放了
Thanks to DS Rose, Mark Hooper was freed.
昨天 他在凶案现场被抓现行
Yesterday, he was arrested at the scene of a murder
该凶案充满了焚烧凶手的行凶特征
bearing all the hallmarks of the Cremation Killer.
受害者是...
The victim, a man in his--
他不停地说
He went over it again and again,
但他其实很清醒
but he was lucid.
他想让我清楚地知道找到他姐姐特蕾莎
He wanted me to know exactly what it felt like
是种什么感觉
to find his sister, Teresa.
那他告诉你她的凶案是因为什么
And he told you about her murder because,
你是警♥察♥吗
you're a police officer?
乔尔根本不信任我们
Joel didn't have any faith in us.
监狱餐饮供应商有收获吗
Oh, anything from the prison caterers?
上周有个可能的侵入者
A possible intruder last week,
确切的说是这个剪影
specifically this, silhouette.
好极了 今天接下去你休息吧
Yes! Take the rest of the day off!
就这样吗
Will that be all?
我刚才是开玩笑
It was just a joke.
我知道现阶段还有很多未知
I know that there are a lot of unknowns right now
我说这些话只是因为我希望我们成功
and I'm only telling you this because I really want us to succeed,
但我不喜欢你这种语气
but I do not respond to that tone.
埃德蒙兹 麻烦你回避下
Edmunds, do you mind?
好
Yeah.
我讨厌还要为无聊的笑话道歉
I hate having to apologize for really weak jokes.
你什么时候道过歉
When do you ever apologize?
我就是这个意思 我不想道歉
That's what I'm saying, I don't want to apologize.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
严格来说 今天是我爸60岁生日
Technically, today would have been my dad's 60th.
那你今晚要见你的兄弟吗
Oh, you see your brothers tonight?
-最好乖一点 -不
- Best behavior. - No.
我来不及回家
I can't get home in time.
而且我穿成这样就不过去了
It's not worth showing up, dressed like this.
-他们肯定要挑剔我 -当然
- Too much ammo. - Sure.
*钻石白金*
*Diamonds platinum*
*夕阳游轮*
*Cruising the sun*
*全是刷♥卡♥*
*All on your credit card*
*为爱而做的事*
*The things we do for love*
*爱 爱*
*Love, love*
*爱会让你盲目疯狂*
*Love will make you Blind and crazy*
*爱会让你看不清事实*
*Love will make Your vision hazy*
*爱 爱**
*Love, love*
*我们为爱做的小事*
*All the little things We do for love*
*爱*
*Love*
*爱会让你盲目疯狂*
*Love will make you Blind and crazy*
*爱会让你看不清事实*
*Love will make Your vision hazy*
*我们做的疯狂小事*
*All the Crazy little things we do*
大伦敦区警署
保护你的伦敦
伦敦特恩布尔市长
好啊 大明星
Oi, oi, Jackie O.
他们在嘲笑我们
They're taking the piss.
他毕竟是伦敦市长
Well he is the Mayor of London.
你听到他唠叨罗斯了
You've heard him banging on about Rose,
利用他的精神崩溃针对我们 博取民众好感
using his mental breakdown to score points against us.
这个所谓的"重启"警署到底是什么
And what does "Rebooting" the police even mean?
也许他想把我们关闭
Maybe he wants to switch us off,
然后再开启
then switch us back on again?
并没有更多警♥察♥或支援 只有裁减
It's not more officers or more support, it's cuts.
鬼扯
Pillock.
-巴克斯特督察 -有完没完了
- DI Baxter... - Oh, for God's sake.
拉斐尔·奥法奥 他才14岁
Rafael Orfao. He was fourteen.
而你给了他家人慰藉
And you gave his family some closure.
为自己骄傲吧
Be proud of yourself.
昨天 六人的遗骸被发现于
Yesterday, the remains of six people were recovered
德特福德的一处住所
from an address in Deptford.
-进入公♥寓♥后... -罗斯
- On entering the apartment... - Rose?
警方发现了六个人的遗骸
...they found the remains of six people.
此案目前被当作
This is now being treated
-凶案进行调查 -你是记恨我吗
- as a murder investigation. - Is this a grudge?
我没让钱伯斯写那封信
I didn't make Chambers write that letter.
-你的报纸刊登了 -我维护了你
- Your paper printed it. - I defended you.
你挥拳了 这不算维护吧
You pulled your punches, barely.
我总得写点什么
I had to write something.
上头很急切地想把我的工作给实习生
They were desperate to give my job to the intern.
而她只会整天坐在那里 转发路透社新闻
She just sits on her peachy ass re-tweeting Reuters.
拜托 这个案子是什么情况
So come on, what's the deal with this?
说真的 没什么情况
Honestly, this is a non-story.
-死了六个人都没情况 -他们死于无聊
- Six dead? - They died of boredom.
有一首诗
There's a poem.
写的是利用性欺骗自己
It's about using sex to deceive yourselves.
是这么写的
It goes,
"我知道你知道 我知道你知道了
"I know that you know, that I know that you know,
我知道你知道那件事
"That I know that you know that,
即我知道"
"I know."
所以诗歌♥产业才有这么多钱
That's why there's so much money in poetry.
目前还没有确认嫌犯
No suspects have been identified at this moment.
我们想邀请两位...
We would like to invite two...
你在撒谎
The fact that you're lying
反而让我对这个案子非常好奇
just got me really hard for this story.
...如果他们有任何该地区失踪人口的消息
...if they have any information on missing persons in the area.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你说得很好 女士 -全是无意义的谎言
- You did great, ma'am. - That's such a pointless lie.
等等罗斯 与失踪人口部协调
Wait for Rose. Coordinate with missing persons.
英国《世界新闻报》窃听丑闻爆发后
英国政♥府♥任命莱韦森勋爵就此事开展独♥立♥调查
我很早就认识安德丽娅了 莱韦森调查之前
I know Andrea from years ago, pre-Leveson days,
那时候我们还在同一个酒吧里喝酒
back when we all used to drink in the same pubs.
媒体警方的流动性
Press-police fluidity.
当时确实有不少液体
Well, there were fluids involved.
-别摆出那种表情 -我没有
- Don't pull a face. - I'm not,
-摆脸 -大家都这样
- pulling a face. - Everybody did it.
钱伯斯就跟那个
Chambers got his end away with
《欢乐时代》的编辑好上了
the editor of the Funday Times.
你就有 你摆了一个漠不关心
You are, you are pulling a completely impassive,
-面无表情的脸 -太奇怪了
- dead face. - That's so strange,
因为我觉得这件事很好笑
because I'm finding it hilarious.
等他度假回来你就懂了
You'll get it when he comes back from holiday.
除非他被椰林飘香噎死了
Unless he chokes to death on a Pina Colada.
你和钱伯斯怎么保持职业关系
How do you and Chambers maintain a professional relationship?
你是说在我折断他手臂后吗
Oh, you mean after I broke his arm?
还有他在胡普调查上投诉你的事
And his complaint about you during the Hooper investigation,
那个还挺受打击的
that was, that was a lot.
-你看到了 -当然
- You read about that? - Oh, yeah.
那是我对英国小报的初体验
It was my first experience of the British tabloids.
就好像看着一群无家可归的人
It was like watching a pack of homeless guys
都想去操垃圾桶里的一只狗
trying to fuck the same dog in a dumpster.
对 比喻很形象
Yeah, that's fair.
你觉得他后悔写那些信吗
Do you think he regrets writing the letter?
再来一次他还会写吗
Would he do it again?
美国人太有礼貌了
Americans are too polite.
你想知道我这种有精神病的
You want to know what a psychotic liability
拖油瓶为什么回来工作
like me is doing back at work.
我只是假设你是个共济会成员
I just assumed you were a Freemason.
拿手套来 还有叫上西蒙斯
Get some gloves! And get Simmons!
大伦敦区警署纳森·罗斯收
我们不知道这是来自...
We don't know it's from...
多娜泰拉·范尸折[范思哲]吗
Donatella Ver-sach-eurgh?
你确实收到很多信
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表