剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
不是我
It wasn't me.
《每日快报》
警方"私仇"使公平审判成为不可能
警方投诉导致焚烧杀手案件脱轨
罗斯
Rose?
我想让你知道是我写了信
I want you to know that I wrote that letter.
我举报了你
I reported you.
但我没有交给媒体
But I didn't give it to the p-press.
别给自己丢人了 钱伯斯
Don't embarrass yourself, Chambers.
全体起立
All rise!
鉴于这些指控
In light of these allegations,
不仅有多名目击者的证词不予采纳
not only were multiple witness statements deemed inadmissible
而且检方立案起诉的基础
but the electronic messages upon which
电子信息
The Crown built its prosecution,
也是在没有搜查令的情况下获得
were obtained without a warrant.
我只能向受害者和他们的家人道歉
I can only apologize to the victims and their families.
警♥察♥让你们失望了
The police have let you down.
胡普先生 你可以走了
Mr. Hooper, you are a free man.
你可以向法庭申请报销你的费用
You may apply to court to cover your costs.
*保持理性 总是艰难*
*Always a fight Keep your mind intact*
*回头看看 重被燃烧*
*Re-live the fire When you're looking back*
*结束了*
*'Cause it's over*
*对 结束了*
*Yes, it's over*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*生活好似一场梦*
*Life just seems a dream*
*其实却是真实*
*Yet it's so real*
*无比真实*
*So real*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*都结束*
*All over*
尸 偶
第一季 第一集
两年后
罗斯
Rose...
我去拿笔
Let me get a pen.
对了 有多少
How many, by the way?
有多部分
How partial?
153号♥ 哈克罗斯
153, Halcross.
公♥寓♥
House...
好啊
Ey up!
交通还好吗
How was traffic?
我还会问问附近怎么样 之类的
There goes the neighborhood. Etcetera.
那不是你的自行车
That's not your bike.
我不想吓你 女士
I don't wanna freak you out, ma'am,
但我觉得这车被偷了
but I think it's been, er, stolen.
这就说通了
Oh, that fits.
听着 这里比疯人院强
Listen, it beats the loony bin.
精神病医院
Psychiatric facility.
我觉得"疯人院"能更好反应
I think 'loony bin' better reflects
我住在那个地狱里的体验
my lived experience of that absolute hellhole.
说到地狱
Talking of hellholes...
乐高公园 下周末 你去吗
Oh. Legoland. Next weekend. Are you in?
你能让我抽烟吗
Will you let me smoke?
她们会从你衣服上闻出来
Eh, they'll smell it on your clothes.
那让你的外甥女别靠近我
So tell your nieces not to get so close to me.
她们喜欢你
They like you.
我不能战战兢兢地害怕被拥抱
I can't live my life in fear of getting hugged.
你害怕的竟是这个吗
Oh, that's what you're afraid of?
改编自丹尼尔·科尔小说
而不是那个被你抓住 用羊角锤
Not the guy you busted for killing three lads
杀死三个人的小子
with a claw hammer.
是砖锤 智者的羊角锤
Brick hammer, thinking man's claw.
这也没阻挡你抓住他 卸下他的武器
Didn't mind pinning him down, disarming him.
我超爱的
Loved it.
还有你懂的 你还好吗
And you know... you're okay?
你 所有人中竟然是你
You, of all people,
-问我好不好 -我现在恢复理智了
- asking me if I'm ok-- - Hey, I'm mindful now.
我有三个药物应用
I've got three meditation apps
-公♥寓♥里还有一壶死藤水 -不错
- and a key of Ayahuasca back at the flat. - Good.
我不会在听到迈克·汉默[与锤子同词]时受刺♥激♥
I'm not gonna get triggered the next time I hear MC Hammer.
长官 巴克斯特督察吗
Sir? Er, DI Baxter?
那才是巴克斯特 你个猪头
That's Baxter, you clown.
抱歉 女士
Sorry, ma'am.
谢了
Thanks.
有我呢
I got you.
电梯不太好
The elevator's not great,
但楼梯更糟
but the stairs are horrific.
通常是相反的情况
Usually it's the other way round.
这并不一定重要 只是一个观察
It's not necessarily significant, just an observation.
是燕麦奶
It's oat milk.
[甜甜圈谐音]别担心
哈克罗斯公♥寓♥
谢谢
Thank you.
-有多严重 -人们会为此创作播客的
- How bad? - They're going to make a podcast out of this one.
女士优先
After you, ma'am.
右腿属于黑人男性
Oh, right leg belongs to a Black male,
左腿属于白人女性
the left leg to a Caucasian female,
右手属于东亚女性
the right arm to an East Asian female,
左手属于白人男性
the left arm to a Caucasian male,
躯干是白人男性
a Caucasian male torso
头也白人男性
and a Caucasian male head.
这还不是我见过最奇怪的事
Well, it's not the strangest thing I've ever seen.
-能进前十吗 -大概第七
- Top ten? - Seventh?
还记得那个被独自锁在安全屋的死人吗
Remember the dead man alone in the locked panic room?
记得 他超赞的
Oh, yeah, he was great.
他是我的前三 因为事件太疯狂了
He was my top three, for the sheer chutzpah.
切口很平整 死后分尸吗
Clean cuts. Post-mortem?
在滴水
It's thawing.
四肢都被冻过
All the limbs were frozen.
躯干和头是新鲜的
The torso and head are fresh.
那我们管这人叫什么
So what are we calling this guy?
全是对知名服装品牌的谐音
疯可·香奈儿[可可·香奈儿]Loco Chanel?
三宅一恶[三宅一生]Issy Mi-yucky.
汤米·杀人费格[汤米·希尔费格]Tommy Killfingers.
迈克高尸[迈克高仕]Michael Kor-pse.
普拉达杀手[普拉达]The Prada murdara?
你得在闲聊上下下功夫了
You've got to work your chat.
那是什么
What is that?
薄荷 我从咖啡店买♥♥的
Mint. I, I got it from the cafe.
摩洛哥经常用这个
It's a thing in Morocco,
当你去皮革工坊时 皮革会有臭味 所以
when you visit a leatherworks, the cowhides smell so the--
行了
Okay.
我去药店找过
I looked in a drug store,
但所有薄荷产品都含有棕榈油
but all the mentholated products contained palm oil.
我想试着一年不买♥♥棕榈油
And I'm trying to go a year without buying it.
我以为最大的麻烦会是洗发水
I thought the biggest issue would be shampoo.
艾米莉
Emily?
那看起来像谁
Who does that look like?
-胡普 -马克·胡普吗
- Hooper. - Mark Hooper?
焚烧杀手
The Cremation Killer.
这就是个懒外号♥的好例子
And that's an example of a lazy nickname.
因为通常人是被杀后才被焚烧
Because usually you get cremated after you're dead.
所以这显示了马克·胡普
So it underplays what a massive wanker
其实是个大孬种
Mark Hooper actually was.
但胡普不是在监狱吗
But isn't Hooper in prison?
我们去看看吧
Let's find out.
柠檬汁 浸泡五分钟就行
Lemon juice. Leave it in five minutes.
谢了
Thanks.
不好意思 我只是还在适应
I'm sorry I, I'm taking a moment to acclimatize.
我以为新泽西全是
In my head, New Jersey's filled with
歹徒犯滔天之罪
mobsters doing horrible shit.
我在家乡是个警♥察♥
Well I was a cop in my hometown,
那里算是个大学城
like a college town.
我们有个女市长 很多精酿啤酒
We had a female mayor, lot of craft beer.
多数犯罪都是经济犯罪
The violence was mostly economic.
那很平静 你为什么搬来
So it was quiet. Why d'you move?
我遇见了一个英国研究生
I met a British post-grad.
她在学期结束后要回去
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表