剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
喂
Yeah.
我们在温盖特家里发现了点东西
We found something at Wingate's place,
他家狗的项圈上有血迹
his dog had blood on his collar.
不是温盖特的血吗
What, it's not Wingate's blood?
也不是被杀的贾维斯警员的血
Or the dead police officer's. PC Jarvis.
你想和我一起追查一下吗
Do you wanna chase it up with me?
我不行啊 我...
Yeah, I can't. I'm, uh...
在档案馆
in the archive.
那里确实听起来风很大
Hmm, sure sounds windy down there.
好吧 女神探洁茜卡·佛莱契 你戳穿我了
All right, Jessica Fletcher, you got me.
我刚刚的确在档案馆 现在我想找个星巴克
I was in the archives. Now I'm looking for a Starbucks
因为我上班前想来杯星冰乐再上个大号♥
because I want a Frap and a crap before work.
说得太细了吧
TMI?
你是在找和目击者相关的信息吗
Were you looking for information related to the eyewitness?
因为如果你把名字告诉我
Because if you give me their name,
也许我能帮上忙
maybe I can help.
我真的烦了
I'm getting really bored of this.
我答应过为了保护目击者 不把姓名说出来
I promised I'd withhold their name, to protect them.
不用再说了
That's the end of it.
你干什么
Excuse me!
很抱歉通知各位
We are sorry to announce
伦敦芬彻奇街5点15的火车...
that the 5:15 train to London Fenchurch Street calling at...
手♥机♥号♥
真够快的 从隧♥道♥过来的吧
That was quick. Take the tunnel?
你在哪里
Where are you?
过路费他们敲了你一笔 对吧
They fleece you for it, don't they?
这还不算交通拥堵费呢
And that's on top of the Congestion Charge.
每次我坐上我的车都感觉是在被处罚
Every time I get in my car, I feel like I'm being penalized.
你在哪里
Where are you?
看看信封的背后
Look on the back of the envelope.
火车站
我们那里见
See you there.
*保持理性*
*Always a fight*
*总是艰难*
*Keep your mind intact*
*回头看看 重被燃烧*
*Re-live the fire When you're looking back*
*结束了*
*'Cause it's over*
*对 结束了*
*Yes, it's over*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*生活好似一场梦*
*Life just seems a dream*
*其实却是真实*
*Yet it's so real*
*无比真实*
*So real*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*都结束*
*All over*
尸 偶
第一季 第五集
安德鲁·戴利拒绝接受保护性监禁
Andrew Daly's refusing to come into protective custody.
安德鲁·戴利
Andrew Daly?
你发现名单的下一个人了
You've found the next name on the list?
但是这家伙
Well yeah, but this guy
是全英国29个安德鲁·戴利中的一个
is one of 29 Andrew Dalys in the UK.
很奇怪 因为名单上其他的人
It's weird, cause the other fellas on the list
都和胡普的庭审有关联
have all got links towards the Hooper's trial.
但这些安德鲁·戴利没有一个和胡普有关系
But none of these Andrew Dalys have any connection to Hooper.
退后 退后
Move back! Move back!
有其他住在索森德的安德鲁吗
Any other Andrews live in Southend?
在艾塞克斯 应该没有
In Essex? No, I don't think so.
尸偶案调查中没有什么
There's nothing that links Southend
和索森德有关的东西吗
to the Ragdoll investigation?
据我所知没有 你怎么这么紧张
Not that I know of. What's put the wind up you?
没什么 我刚刚接到一个骚扰电♥话♥
Nothing, just received a prank call about towns
说是以S开头的地名 不用管它了
starting with S. Forget it.
消遣
安迪更愿意待在他住的这一带
Andy will prefer to stay with his community.
我能理解他
I don't blame him.
谁让警♥察♥自取其辱啊
You lot embarrassed yourselves.
喂 罗斯
Hello, Rose.
四处一看
Looking around.
这都老掉牙了吧
It's not much of an origin story, is it?
这就像双陆棋版的《美女与野兽》
It's like a gammon-y take on Beauty and the Beast.
我能想象你 蜗居在这十八线的小地方
I imagine you, stuck in this provincial little town,
在《每日邮报》网站上发梅根·马克尔的诋毁帖
shit-posting Meghan Markle on the Daily Mail,
期盼着有更丰富的生活
yearning for more.
你对普通大众的蔑视让人发指
Your contempt for ordinary people is scary
但也不奇怪 他们无法理解你
but it's not surprising. They don't understand you.
大多数人这一辈子也就
Most of them have only been traumatized
受到七次的精神创伤
seven times in their lives.
条子呢 有七百次
Coppers are traumatized 700 times.
需要提供数据出处
Citation needed.
你天生就容易诉诸武力
You're predisposed to violence.
这点你无法控制
You don't have a choice about that.
然后你又深受这工作的影响
And then you get hammered by the job.
我没办法美化它 你让我害怕
I can't flower it up, mate. You scare me.
你觉得是你选择这么做吗 要当浮士德
You think you've chosen to do this, to become The Faust?
是你雇我去杀马克·胡普的
You paid me to kill Mark Hooper.
你付出的代价是你自己的命 你毫无原则
You paid with your own life. You don't have principles.
你渴望得到满足
You're desperate for gratification.
你嗜血 我选择回应一个召唤
You want blood. I chose to answer a calling.
我选择在他睡着时杀死乔尔·谢普顿
I chose to Kill Joel Shepton in his sleep.
乔尔·谢普顿有病
Joel Shepton was unwell.
我没去强迫谁 是你们来找我的
I don't coerce anyone. You all come to me.
米歇尔·菲尔丁呢 没人给你打电♥话♥吧
Michelle Fielding? They didn't call you.
艾莉莎·艾利
Alyssa Airley?
你让我明白你得多用力地去摇晃一个人
You made me realize how hard you've got to shake people
才能让他睁开眼睛
to make them open their eyes.
如果你逮捕了我会怎么样
What happens if you do arrest me?
你准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
把我押到办公室 "惊喜来了"
March me into the office, "Surprise!"
在你那个幻梦里发生了什么事
What happens in that total fantasy?
你得到原谅了吗
Do you get forgiven?
我知道你吃的药物有致幻的副作用
I know your medication has hallucinogenic side effects.
你在做梦
You are tripping balls!
这次他们不会原谅你的
They won't forgive you this time.
马克·胡普是一回事 可你害死了一个条子
Mark Hooper's one thing but you got a copper killed.
这次回不了头了
There is no way back.
那你告诉我 我来这里干什么
So you tell me, what am I doing here,
我想要怎么样
what do I want?
去骗那个黑妞吧
Lie to the Black girl.
别骗我 你知道你想要怎么样
Not to me. You know what you want to do.
那我们就来吧 做个了断
So let's do it, let's finish this.
活下来的人讲自己的故事
Last man standing gets to tell his story.
不需要再死别的人了
No one else needs to die.
我们码头上见吧 敦实的家伙 绿色夹克
Meet me on the pier. Stocky bloke, green jacket.
你活我死
You live, I die.
如果你杀死我 你就能救下安德鲁·戴利
You get to save Andrew Daly's life, if you kill me.
放屁 你都干了这么多了 你不会想输
Bullshit. You've come this far, you don't want to lose.
这是我赢的方式
Oh, this is how I win.
真正的正义被仁慈破坏了
True justice is tempered by mercy.
这样的话 大家会认清我
This way, people will see me for who I am
也会认清你魔鬼的本来面目
and you for the monster you've always been.
动手吧 你想要拯救生命 你想要做个了断
Do it. You want to save lives? Do you want to end this?
扣动扳机吧
Pull the trigger.
以利亚·里德躯干上的疹子
The rash on Elijah Reed's torso,
芬利认为是尼古丁贴片
Finlay thought it was a nicotine patch,
但里德不抽烟
but Reed didn't smoke.
我刮胡子时把自己割破了
I cut myself shaving.
真的
Genuinely.
我说什么了
What did I say?
不是因为你
It's not all about you.
尸偶案警♥察♥控告政♥府♥
"我别无选择"
你当时没有控告 你还是个孩子
You didn't sue, you were a kid.
对 是我妈妈
Yeah, my mum did.
她只能那样
She had to.
陆军给你♥爸♥爸配备了有问题的装备并...
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表