剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
Well, there we get into the truth of your diagnosis.
你袭击胡普的时候患有精神病
You were psychotic when you attacked Hooper.
但你在庭审前就违法了
But, you broke the law before the trial too,
因为你需要一个定罪
because you needed a conviction.
能把一切都怪罪到创伤应激综合征上吗
Can we blame all of that on your PTSD?
明天是个大日子
It's a big day tomorrow.
不如我们别喝酒了
How about we knock the booze on the head?
喝什么咖啡 喝酒
Don't bother with coffee. Drink!
慢点 你会闪了背
Steady, you'll put your back out.
天哪
Oh, my God.
够了 谢谢
Right, that's enough of that . Thank you.
如果西蒙斯能看到他现在这样
Oh, if Simmons could see him now...
对这家伙的看法我跟西蒙斯一样 就是个讨厌鬼
I'm with Simmons on this guy. I feel sorry for the yurt.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
抱歉我昨晚生气了
I'm sorry I got pissed off about last night.
你不想要保护 我知道我管得太细了
You didn't want protection. I know I get a bit micromanagery.
真假的 你把水放进锅里
Really? You put some water in the pan,
然后打开炉灶 你之前做过意面吗
then you turn the pan on. Have you cooked pasta before?
显然这与我无关
It's obviously none of my business,
你想在哪过夜都可以
where you want to spend the night.
她是不是很对你的胃口
Was she right up your street?
轻盈又充满母性
Very floaty, very maternal?
你们对彼此说她城府很深
You tell each other she's an old soul
但身体却非常年轻
but in the body of a much younger woman.
这简直准确到可怕
Wow, that's uncannily accurate.
所以他们付我很多钱
That's why they pay me the big bucks.
-晚安 -晚安
- Good night. - Night.
罗斯 几小时后把我叫醒
Rose, wake me up in a couple of hours
然后我跟你换班
so that I can take over.
内特
Nate?
我想这你或许想要人陪伴
I thought you might want some company?
你赶紧回床上
Get your arse back in bed!
别这么无聊
Don't be boring.
我很信任你 我相信你
I've put a lot of faith in you. I've trusted you.
好吧
Yeah, well...
我去外面睡了 把门锁好
I'm going to sleep outside. Lock the door.
别出来
Don't come out.
但如果我需要上厕所怎么办
But what if I need the loo?
是你
It's you.
过来
Come here.
我差点用灯砸你 温盖特呢 他还好吗
I nearly lamped you. What about Wingate? Is he all right?
他刚才想上我
He just tried to come onto me.
我去杀了他
I'll kill him myself.
不 我不需要你杀任何人
No. I don't need you killing anyone.
只是有点吓人 好吗
It was just a bit creepy, all right?
你可以把你决斗的手♥枪♥收起来了
You can put your dueling pistols away.
如果我们被开除了怎么办
What happens to us if we get fired?
去教书吗
Teaching?
我是指我们
I mean, to us.
我们会因为同病相怜而成为好伙伴吗
Did we become mates out of a process of elimination?
我的兄弟们 他们都认为我做警♥察♥是疯了
Like, my brothers, they think I'm mad doing this job,
他们不想知道 这对妈妈不公平
they don't want to know. It's not fair on mum,
告诉她
telling her about the
我无法使一个四岁小孩恢复知觉吗
time I couldn't resuscitate a four-year-old?
我不能跟任何人说
I can't talk to anyone.
除了你
Except you.
你从不提起在医院的经历
You never talk about the hospital.
每次我想起当时
Every time I think about it,
就感觉身体里开了个巨大的洞
it's like a big hole opens up in me.
当你看见警♥察♥站在你公♥寓♥外
When you saw cops outside your flat,
你是感觉回到医院里面了吗
did it make you feel like you were back inside there?
被关起来了
Locked up?
这让我想起你有多在乎
It reminded me how much you care.
所以你逃跑了吗
That's what made you run away?
我感觉丢脸
I felt ashamed.
你值得比我更好的人
You deserve so much better than me.
狗回来了
It's the dog.
你喝了那些龙舌兰吗
Did you drink some of that tequila?
什么 这么问太奇怪了
What? That's a weird thing to say.
不 我只是问问 我没别的意思 好喝吗
No, I'm just asking, I'm not judging. Was it good?
我的酒量跟组里所有男人一样好
I drink the same as any man in our department.
如果我是那些人你就不会问我这种问题
You wouldn't be up my arse if I was any of those lot.
对 因为我不在乎他们
Yeah, cause I don't give a toss about them.
天哪
Oh, God.
-喂 -我要走了
- Hello? - I'm clearing out.
我就要上飞机了
I'm about to get on a plane.
罗斯 是谁 罗斯
Rose who is it? Rose?
没事 一切都好
It's, it's okay. All good.
罗斯 我能听见你说话 谁在给你打电♥话♥
Rose, I can hear you. Who's on the phone?
我能晚点给你回电吗
Can I call you later?
不 我已经迟到了
No. I'm really late.
你要去哪里
Where are you headed?
你觉得我会在电♥话♥里告诉你吗
You think I'm gonna tell you over the phone?
等我过安检后 到此为止 我不干了
The minute I get to security that's it, I'm done.
你再也不会听到我的消息
You will never hear from me again.
好吧 给我两分钟
Okay, okay. Give me two minutes.
我需要找个安静的地方
I need to find somewhere quiet
罗斯 你要去哪
Rose? Where are you going?
我有凶手的线索 一个可能的目击证人
I have a lead on the killer, a possible eyewitness.
-怎么会 是谁 -待在车里
- How? Who is it? - Stay in the car.
无论发生什么 待在车里
Whatever happens, stay in there.
等等 等等 目击证人是谁
Wait, wait, who is the witness?
罗斯
Rose?
凶手就在屋外
The killer is outside the house.
什么 他看上去什么样
What? What does he look like?
不知道 他给我打电♥话♥炫耀 他忍♥不住
Don't know. He phoned me to brag, he couldn't resist.
我没法追踪电♥话♥ 号♥码无法显示
I can't trace the call, it was a blocked number.
听着 昨晚我非常抱歉
Look I am deeply sorry about last night.
压力刺♥激♥到我了
The strain got to me.
我知道我们都非常感情用事
I think we were all very emotional--
去楼上 把门锁好 别出来
Go back upstairs, now, lock the door. Don't come out.
等罗斯
Wait for Rose.
他说什么
What did he say?
他以为我们今早要把
He thinks we're moving Wingate
温盖特转移到安全的地方
to the safe house this morning.
他不知道血袋的事
He doesn't know about the squibs.
我在搜查屋子后面的街道
I'm searching the streets at the back of the house.
你去搜索前面
You search the front.
我去告诉外面的警官
I'll tell the officers outside.
别 他可能伪装成了他们的人
Don't. He could be disguised as one of them,
或被他们的人威胁了
or could have blackmailed one of them.
我们不能相信任何人 巴克斯
We can't trust anyone, Bax.
该死
Damnit.
只有听到有人求救才可以进去
You only go inside if you hear someone in distress.
-听明白了吗 -好的 长官
- You got that? - Yes, ma'am.
我来了
Right, I'm here now.
听着
All right, look,
我不知道亚当是否杀了特蕾莎·谢普顿
I don't know if Adam killed Teresa Shepton.
但他绝对不会逃
But no way did he do a runner.
因为我欠他一千块
For one thing, I owed him a grand.
所以我到处说这事
That's why I went round.
只不过他状态很糟
Only, he was a mess.
什么意思
What do you mean?
亚当从不嗑嗨
Adam never got high.
但那晚 他昏了过去
But that night, he was out of it.
然后一名急救人员来了
Then a paramedic shows up.
什么 你叫救护车了吗
What, so you called an ambulance?
没有 那个急救人员自己来的
No. The paramedic just appeared.
他说我会留门
He said I'd left the door open.
这个急救人员 他长什么样
This paramedic, what did he look like?
很敦实的一个家伙 强壮 有胡子
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表