剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
Rose...
我去趟停尸房♥ 我得好好躺一下
I'm off to the morgue. I need a nice lie down.
马科菲尔德漠泽监狱
Markfield Moor Prison.
谢谢
Thanks.
我们能私下谈谈吗
Could we talk in private?
我只是...
I'm just...
我很尊重他的隐私 但是...
I am super respectful of his privacy, but...
昨天有人看到罗斯站在屋顶
Rose was seen on the roof yesterday.
他当时在打电♥话♥ 举止异常
He was on a call and he was behaving erratically.
怎么个异常
Define erratic.
所以我担心他
This is why I'm concerned for him.
他似乎有自杀倾向
He seemed suicidal.
罗斯吗 谁告诉你的
Rose? Who told you that?
擦窗户的人
The window cleaner.
-他在干什么 -擦窗户
- What was he doing? - Cleaning windows.
-我是说罗斯 -他站在楼顶 朝下看
- Rose. - Oh, he was on the ledge, looking down.
他在跟别人说话 大喊大叫 我...
He spoke to someone, he cried out. I...
我只是以为他会找你谈谈
I just thought maybe he'd reached out to you about it.
你做得对 真的
You did the right thing, honestly.
但你觉得罗斯看起来正常吗
But does Rose seem okay to you?
接下去交给我吧 谢了
I'll take it from here. Cheers.
-我走楼梯 -好
- I'm gonna take the stairs. - Okay.
我是罗斯督察
Yeah, this is DI Rose.
我要查询一些信息 关于一个...
I need some information about one of the, uh,
马科菲尔德监狱的囚犯
inmates at Markfield.
基斯·瑞克曼
Keith Rakman.
今天转狱吗
Transferred today?
我需要在他离开前跟他谈谈
Well, I really need a word with him before he leaves.
美味汉堡
拜托 他没法用芝士汉堡越狱
Come on. He's not gonna cut through the bars with a cheeseburger.
借过
Can I get by?
你能听见吗
Can you hear me?
各位 我需要你们往后退
Fellas, I'm gonna need you to stand back.
我要把你翻到侧身 好吗
I'll roll you over to your side, okay?
你都想不到他们给我们吃什么垃圾
You wouldn't believe the crap they feed us.
我在这里都没法长胖
I can't put any weight on in here.
医生认为我有绦虫
The doctor thought I had a tapeworm.
我就想 我倒是乐意让年轻漂亮小护士
I was like, "Oi, oi, I'm well up for having a nice young nurse
把手指伸到我屁♥眼♥里
popping her fingers up me chuffer.
然后进来了一个无精打采的大汉
And in walks this great, big, mopey looking sod,
说他是护士
says he's a nurse.
我就说 "拉倒吧 虫子我留下了"
I was like, "Nah, I'll keep the worm."
你和乔尔·谢普顿是朋友吗
You were friends with Joel Shepton?
乔尔吗 我听说他...
Joel? I heard he...
我想谈谈他姐姐的死 特蕾莎·谢普顿
Uh, I wanna talk about the death of his sister, Teresa Shepton.
她男友 亚当·马利克
Her boyfriend, Adam Malick,
在我们起诉他之前
he went AWOL before
这人就消失了
we could charge him with it.
-你知道他去哪了吗 -我倒想知道 那混♥蛋♥欠我钱
- Do you know where he went? - Wish I did. Wanker owes me money.
怎么 他抢了你吗
What, he mugged you off?
他让一个姑娘跟我说了些屁话
He got this girl to tell me some bollocks about
说亚当消失的那晚有个男人去了他家
how a bloke turned up at Adam's the night he vanished.
这个男人 他袭击了亚当吗
This man, what, he attacked Adam?
她说是杀了他
Killed him, she said.
-她看到了吗 -不 但她说的方式
- Oh, did she see it happen? - No, but it's the way she told it.
-感觉像个鬼故事 -你觉得她在撒谎吗
- It was like a ghost story. - Ah, you think she was lying?
我只是觉得她哭得太夸张了
I just thought she overdid it with the crying.
真实生活中没人会这么害怕
No one is that scary in real life.
还记得她的名字吗
Remember her name?
凯什么的
K, something.
住在坎伯韦尔
Lived in Camberwell.
她手腕上纹了个凯 说我也该去纹一个
She had a K on her wrist. She said I should get one.
她总是带奇怪的食物 法国货
She'd always bring wicked food. French stuff.
牛腰腹砂锅什么东西
Cassoulet bavette and all that shit.
-也许她在餐厅工作 -是吗
- Maybe she worked at a restaurant. - Yeah?
反正她没什么胃口
Not that she had much of an appetite.
凯特 她叫凯特
Kate! That was her name. Kate.
她说过亚当消失当晚 出现在他家的男人
Did she describe the man she saw at Adam's place
长什么样吗
the night he vanished?
我只记得跟她生气了
I can just remember getting lairy with her
因为她也说脏话
because she told the filth too.
但你知道吗 她跟特蕾莎一样有毒瘾
But you know, she was a junkie like Teresa.
所以你们这帮人不在乎
So, you lot didn't give a shit.
我会在3点半跟着埃里克
So, I'll be following Eric at 3:30,
-离开监狱 -逃脱大♥师♥ 你迟到了一小时
- leaving the prison. - Houdini, you're an hour late.
我跟埃德蒙兹说了
I told Edmunds.
我回去检查
I went to check the details
丹尼尔失踪的细节
of Daniel's disappearance.
-下次直接告诉我 -行
- Next time, ask me directly. - All right.
继续说 转狱时间是3点半
Anyway, the transfer is scheduled for 3:30.
我会跟着埃里克
I'll follow Eric as he travels
从马科菲尔德漠泽监狱到芒廷维尤监狱
from Markfield Moor to Mount View Prison.
等等 他要干什么
Wait, what's he doing?
他会开转运车 听说那车对他的背好
He's driving a meat wagon. Apparently, it's better for his back.
等等 什么 埃里克要开监狱车
So, wait. What, Eric's driving a prison van?
他要把高危囚犯转移到芒廷维尤监狱
He's transporting high-risk prisoners to Mount View Prison.
埃里克这是干什么 他需要被保护
What's Eric playing at? He needs to be in protection.
罗斯 你要是不打算好好听
Rose. I don't have time to start the debriefing all over again
我没空从头再说一遍
if you're not gonna listen.
好吧 但为什么他要去马科菲尔德
Okay. But why's he going to Markfield?
你为什么在意马科菲尔德
Why do you care about Markfield?
你俩小情侣想私下先把架吵完吗
Do you two lovebirds wanna finish this off in your own time?
埃德蒙兹 你跟着我 罗斯 芬利继续负责丹尼尔
Edmunds, you're with me. Rose, Finlay, try Daniel again.
无意冒犯 但埃德蒙兹有应对这种事的经验吗
No disrespect, but, does Edmunds have the experience for this?
-你说什么 -已经决定了
- What the hell? - It's not up for debate.
埃德蒙兹
Edmunds.
还有哪些囚犯 你知道车里还有哪些人吗
What other prisoners? Do you know who else is in the van?
知道 我做了个快速背调
Yeah, I did a quick background check.
-没人与马克·胡普有联♥系♥ -行了 去找丹尼尔
- No one's connected to Mark Hooper. - Right. Talk to Daniel.
-带我跟你去吧 -别抓我 罗斯 住手
- Yeah, just take me with you. - Don't grab me. Rose, stop!
好吧 我知道我迟到了
All right. I know I was late.
但别因为这点事就闷闷不乐
But don't cut off your nose to spite your face.
你凭什么认为自己的状态能帮助他人
What makes you think you're in a position to help anyone?
你不在简报会上
You weren't at the briefing.
-你什么都不知道 -让我去吧
- You don't know anything... - Let me come.
为什么
Why?
我不希望你受伤
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不需要你的保护
I don't need your protection.
别道歉 老天
And don't apologize. God forbid.
-不是针对你 -罗斯 你得找人谈谈
- It's not personal. - Rose, you need to talk to someone.
你很需要帮助
You really need help.
你想让我安全
You want me in a safe place.
我只是继续生活
I just wanna get on with my life.
这辆车防弹防爆
Well, this van is bullet and blast proof.
就算大货开到我们的背上 也感觉不出来
They can drive an 18-wheeler up our arse and we'd hardly feel it.
你得告诉我妻子 我也知道妥协
You'll have to tell my wife that I do know how to compromise.
我和你一起坐前面的车
Well, I'll ride up front with you.
不 我和托尼坐前面的车
No, it'll be myself and Tony up front.
-别人不行 都写在合同里了 -埃里克
- No one else. It's in the contract. - Eric.
-想想你的家人 -我考虑了
- Think about your family. - I am.
我是想保住工作
I'm trying to protect my job.
他们已经威胁要炒了我们
They're already gagging to sack us
因为我们收了英格兰的钱
because we charge English money.
好吗 另一边见
All right, girl? See you on the other side.
长官 你还好吗
Sir, are you okay?
如果你需要治疗就不能转狱
You can't travel if you need medical attention.
我刚做了检查 医生说我没问题
I just had a medical and he gave me the all-clear.
说真的 我不在乎别人砍我的头
And to be honest, I don't care if someone chopped me head off.
我要离开这里
I'm getting out of here.
好了 圣母护士
Yeah, all right, Florence Nightingale.
怪胎
Wierdo.
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表