剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
世界在他的脚下
很抱歉目前坐席忙
We apologize that we are busy at the moment,
我们的人员将很快接听您的电♥话♥
one of our representatives will be with you shortly.
请不要挂机 您的电♥话♥对我们很重要
Please stay on the line, we value your call.
很抱歉目前坐席忙
We apologize that we are busy at the moment.
-您好 感谢您的等待 -喂
- Hello, thank you for holding. - Yes.
很抱歉 这些我们没有
I'm sorry to say, we don't have them.
听着 那些老鼠我都订了两周了
Now look, I ordered those rats two weeks ago.
您要它们是做什么的
What do you need them for?
你不需要知道我拿它们做什么
You don't need to know what I need them for.
这么说吧 我已经买♥♥好笼子了
Suffice it to say, I've already bought the cage.
我们网站上写得很清楚 新的规定...
It clearly states on the website that new regulations...
四 马修·温盖特
不不不 别一上来就怪脱欧
No, no, no, no, no, don't even begin to blame Brexit.
我们无能为力
There's nothing we can do.
你们实在太无♥耻♥了
Well that is an absolute disgrace
滚一边去吧
and you can go and boil your bastard head!
*保持理性 总是艰难*
*Always a fight Keep your mind intact*
*回头看看 重被燃烧*
*Re-live the fire When you're looking back*
*结束了*
*'Cause it's over*
*对 结束了*
*Yes, it's over*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*生活好似一场梦*
*Life just seems a dream*
*其实却是真实*
*Yet it's so real*
*无比真实*
*So real*
*当一切都结束*
*When it's all over*
*都结束*
*All over*
尸 偶
第一季第四集
莱克
Lake?
你好
Hi.
结果我还是遇到紧急情况时你手♥机♥上
Turns out, I'm still the ICE contact on your phone,
移♥民♥和海关执法局的联♥系♥人
in case of emergency?
你在街上昏倒了 你在这里做什么
You fainted on the street? What are you doing here?
我回英格兰了
I'm back in England.
参加一个关于公共伦理的研讨会
I'm doing a seminar on public ethics.
-在伦敦大学学院 -对
- At UCL? - Yeah.
哪个系
Which department?
公共伦理系 是新建的
The Department of Public Ethics. It's new.
你之前说你回纽约了
You said you're back in New York?
对 我在皇后桥区租了个公♥寓♥
Yeah, yeah I got an apartment in Queensbridge.
可以一览曼哈顿
I've got a great view of Manhattan.
嗯
Yeah.
护士给了我这个
The nurse gave me this.
他们只能从你脖子上把它剪断
They had to cut it away from your neck.
-汉娜 我们... -你其实一直都住在伦敦
- Hannah, we... - You were living in London the whole time?
莱克
Lake!
还有别人知道吗
Did everyone else know?
我们好好聊聊 好吗 你有我的电♥话♥吗
Let's talk, all right? Do you have my number?
号♥码是0770092784
It's 0-7-7-0-0-9-2-7-8-4.
汉 你有权利生气
Han, you deserve to be angry.
我们有矛盾 但我一走了之
Okay, we had problems, but I cut and run.
我想我只是希望能掌控局面...
I guess I just wanted to be in control of the situation...
那个号♥码拨不出去 所以...
Yeah, well that number's not recognized, so...
好吧 眼下我显然处于很难受的状态
Okay, well, I'm clearly in a lot of pain right now,
你用我的手♥机♥给自己打个电♥话♥吧
so just call yourself from my cell,
我很抱歉 我得走了
and I, I'm sorry, but I gotta go.
你要用什么狗屁理由呢
What's your bullshit excuse?
我真的不应该告诉你这个 但...
I really shouldn't tell you this but...
我在调查尸偶案
I'm on the Ragdoll investigation.
什么 你说真的吗 那个变♥态♥狂
What? Are you serious? That psychopath?
实际上他是有妄想症的反♥社♥会♥者
He's actually a sociopath with a delusional disorder.
比如他讲给自己听 让他犯罪合理化的故事
I.E. the story that he tells himself to rationalize his crimes,
实质上都与现实吻合
it's essentially congruent with reality.
这就像是他的盔甲
it's like his armor.
等等 当你无法掌控局面时
Wait. When you can't control a situation,
你会做极端的决定
you make these extreme decisions.
如果你们抓不住这个家伙怎么办
I mean, what are you gonna do if you can't catch this guy?
我们会抓住他的
We're gonna catch him.
而且我不会有事的
And I'll be okay.
打给我
Call me!
凶手在网上买♥♥蛇
The killer's buying snakes online,
下载深度造假声音的技术
downloading deep-fake voice tech,
可显然通讯总部无法找到他的IP地址
but apparently GCHQ can't find his IP address.
会让人奇怪爱德华·斯♥诺♥登整天在念叨什么
Makes you wonder what Edward Snowden's banging on about.
你昨晚去哪睡的觉
Where did you sleep last night?
我希望你偶尔能告诉我你在想什么
I wish you would tell me what you were thinking occasionally.
我没准还能帮到你呢
You never know, I might be able to help.
抬头挺胸
Oi, oi. Chin up!
闭嘴吧 罗斯
Shut up, Rose.
你还好吧
Are you gonna be okay?
嗯 我会告诉所有人这是新潮的硬领
Yeah. I'm gonna tell everyone it's a hipster ruff,
就像我是威廉斯堡公爵夫人似的
like I'm the Duchess of Williamsburg.
你不会突然死在我面前吧
You're not gonna drop dead on me?
我们都需要加把劲了
We all need to up our game.
我挺好 只是扭到脖子了
I'm good. It's only a whiplash.
需要我回避一下吗
Do you want some privacy?
昨晚我派了两名警官守着罗斯的公♥寓♥
Oh, I left two officers guarding Rose's flat last night.
可罗斯却决定跑别的地方去了
But Rose decided to swan off somewhere.
你没在家
You weren't home?
他可以做高等法♥院♥法官 也可以去格拉斯顿伯里
You can be a high court judge, or you can go to Glastonbury.
但他不能两个都做 真是个讨厌鬼
You can't do both. Yurt-bothering tit.
温盖特 证人计划保护组撤了
Wingate. Now that Witness Protection has folded,
所以他就猫在家里
he's holed up in his house,
生怕再来一个倒戈的警♥察♥在他睡着时杀了他
terrified another bent copper is going to kill him in his sleep.
但他不能待在他自己家里
But he can't stay in his house.
我和他说了
I told him that.
我们从明天早上起会有个军情五处的安全屋
We've got an MI5 safehouse from tomorrow morning.
间谍们会把一个伊♥拉♥克♥翻译和她家人赶出去
The spooks are kicking out some Iraqi interpreter and her family.
睡个好觉 长官
Sleep well, sir.
好消息是温盖特两年前
The good news is Wingate installed a security system
把马克·胡普释放之后 在家里安装了安防系统
in his house two years ago, after he let Mark Hooper walk.
坏消息呢
And the bad news?
高大上的系统需要获取户♥型♥图的许可
Fancy security systems need planning permission.
所以房♥子的户♥型♥机构图现在网上都能找得到
So the house plans are now readily available online.
所以视频监控完全没用了
So the CCTV's useless.
屋里会有盲区 总会有的
There'll be a blind spot, there always is
他会通过户♥型♥图找到
and he'll find them with the plans.
我假设房♥子经过检查排除了
I'm assuming the house has been swept
凶手的窃听和摄像装置了
for the killer's bugs and cameras?
嗯 我想是的吧
Yeah, I'd assume so, yeah.
长官 您在他家里和他谈话之前
Sir, please tell me you double-checked this
一定确认过这个了吧
before you had this conversation with him in his house?
检查过了 每个插孔 每个灯座
It was swept. Every plug socket, every light fitting.
千方百计把他从家里弄出来吧
Get him out of there by hook or by crook.
拿枪逼着他都行 我无所谓
Do it at gunpoint, I don't care.
把他放个安全屋里 让逃脱大♥师♥离他远点
Get him in a safehouse and keep Houdini away from him.
我亲自去
I'll do it by myself.
对不起 长官
Oh, sorry, ma'am.
亚瑟·拉塞尔来电了
Arthur Russell called.
天啊 他想要干什么
Oh, god, what does he want?
那个...
Well...
只有在紧急情况下你才能用亚瑟·拉塞尔这张牌
You can only play the Arthur Russell card in emergencies.
所以最好真是火烧眉毛的事
So this better be Earth shattering.
等着瞧吧
You'll see.
和西蒙斯不同 我不想在筹划时被人听到
Unlike Simmons, I don't want to be overheard when I'm plotting.
芬利说得对 户♥型♥图都在网上
So Finlay was right, all the plans are online?
西蒙斯可以接着自己骗自己
Simmons can keep kidding himself
可所有这些都不是巧合
but none of this is a coincidence.
如果温盖特猫在家里
If Wingate's holed up at home,
那是因为要么凶手想在那里杀死他
it's because either the killer wants to kill him in there,
要么他在等我们转移温盖特 然后杀死他
or he's waiting for us to move Wingate and then he'll kill him.
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表