剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
Uh, he was a stocky bloke, strong, beard.
是白人吗
Was he white?
对
Yes, yeah.
大概的年龄呢
Age, roughly?
超过18岁吗
Was he over 18?
对 大概30多 蓝色的大眼睛 还水汪汪的
Yeah, he was in his 30s. Big blue eyes, kind of wet eyes.
歪鼻子 很冷静
Boxer's nose. Calm.
很快我们将现场连线
And we will be crossing live to a
伦敦中心的一处房♥子 因尸偶杀手事件
location in central London soon, for some expected
预计会有最新进展
significant developments in the Ragdoll
近几个月
who has become
该杀手已然成了名人
somewhat of a celebrity in recent months...
布茨 别闹
Boots! No.
不要 布茨
No, Boots!
坐
Sit.
这些是你的最爱
These are your favorite.
饼干给乖孩子
Biscuit for the boy.
我控制自己的情感
I am in charge of my own feelings,
无论有多难 我能做到
no matter how hard it gets, I can do it.
我聪明
I'm smart,
我值得获得幸福
I deserve to be happy.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
布茨 过来
Hey, Boots, come here.
你是只好狗狗
You're a good boy.
我的小眼线
My little eyes and ears.
我来了 抱歉
Hey. I'm, I'm here, sorry about that.
我在外面 交通实在太堵了
I'm outside. The transport's being a pain in the arse.
赶紧让温盖特穿上血袋防弹背心 我们开始吧
Get the squibs on Wingate asap and let's do this.
收到
Got it.
埃德蒙兹警员
放我出去
Let me out!
我没法呼吸
I can't breathe!
拜托
Please!
西蒙斯
Simmons?
这是引爆器
That's the trigger.
现在不行
No.
罗斯 是我
Rose, it's me.
你可以把温盖特带下来了 老兄
You can bring Wingate down now, mate.
好的
Will do.
-赶紧 -忘了领巾
- Hurry up. - Cravat.
真的假的
Really?
媒体是怎么知道这件事的
How did the press find out about this?
引爆器你拿了吗
You got the trigger?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
带他出来 带他出来
Bring him out! Bring him out!
站住
Stop!
往后退
Get back!
后退 所有人后退
Get back! Everybody get back!
我来承担责任
Let me take the bullet.
你今天早上去哪里了
Where did you go this morning?
你去找哪个目击证人了
Who was the witness you spoke to?
埃德蒙兹跟你说了 是吗
Oh, Edmunds told you about that?
我让埃德蒙兹跟我汇报
I asked Edmunds to tell me
她早上看到的一切 那是谁
everything she saw this morning. Who was it?
-我发了誓不能说名字 -罗斯
- I swore they could stay anonymous. - Rose.
证人是谁
Who's the witness?
听着 我感觉很内疚 当然了
Look, I feel terrible, of course I do.
我不在乎你的感受 我不是你的心理医生
I don't care how you feel. I'm not your therapist.
我不是请求 这是个直接命令
I'm not asking, this is a direct order.
告诉我目击者是谁
Tell me who the witness is.
告诉我你在哪见了他们 告诉我他们说了什么
Tell me where you met them. Tell me what they said.
巴克斯特
Baxter!
我来承担责任
Let me take the bullet.
-我是认真的 -你个愚蠢自大的混♥蛋♥
- I'm serious. - You stupid, arrogant bastards!
是我的主意 长官 罗斯警长只是按命令行事
It was my idea, sir. DS Rose was following my orders.
拉倒吧 这事就是罗斯的风格
Spare me. This has got Rose written all over it.
我的级别更高
I was the senior officer.
我选择误导我的高级调查主管
I chose to mislead my SIO.
我让一个平民陷入危险
I put a member of the public in danger.
我的行为没有借口
I've got no excuse for my behavior.
我知道罗斯两晚前在你家
I know Rose was at your place two nights ago.
兔子不吃窝边草是有道理的
There's a reason you don't shit where you eat.
你去干点有用的 罗斯
Make yourself useful, Rose.
赶紧的
Now!
很不幸 现在你是案子的脸面了
Unfortunately, you're the face of this case now,
"杀戮美女"
"Carnage Babe".
我才不要成为那个什么
I'm not gonna be the whatever,
给你停职的"直男单性人"
the "Cis-het man" who suspends you.
街上肯定会有暴♥动♥
They'll be rioting in the streets.
但必须有后果
But there has to be consequences.
我们把这事安到凶手身上
We'll pin this on the killer.
我们就说他骗了温盖特
We'll say he conned Wingate
私下达成了一些交易
into a bit of private enterprise,
伪装了自己的死 还没告诉我们
faking his own death without telling us.
如果你这么做 长官 那就再无对错
If you do that, sir, if there's no right or wrong,
再无后果 那我们在这里干什么
no consequences, then what are we even doing here?
决定已经做了
The decision's already been made.
一周不到四起死亡案件
Four deaths in less than a week.
你只是名义上的高级调查副主管
You're Deputy SIO in name only.
你没有实权 没有自主♥权♥
You have no power, no autonomy.
任何警官在任何情况下
There can't be exceptions for any officer,
都不能有例外
in any circumstance.
我本来也这么以为
That's what I thought.
但当下 大家只在乎面子上好看
But these days, it's all about optics.
是我把钥匙给了他
I gave him the keys.
我让他只在逼不得已的时候进来
I told him not to come in without a good reason.
他只是来上厕所
He just needed the bathroom.
所以凶手换掉了假血
So the killer switched out the fake blood
换成了硫酸
for sulphuric acid,
杀了贾维斯警员
kills PC Jarvis,
脱♥光♥他的衣服并逃跑 仅仅用了
strips him and escapes in the 7 minutes
我离开后和罗斯回来前的七分钟
between me leaving and Rose coming back.
前提是如果我们相信罗斯的说法
That's if we believe Rose's story.
他说他没给你打电♥话♥
He says he didn't call you,
说凶手用了深度造假的声音
he says the killer used a deep-fake
让你离开屋子
to get you out of the house.
然后凶手又用我的声音骗了罗斯
And the killer used my voice to trick Rose.
那罗斯为什么要对这些说谎
So, why would Rose lie about that?
如果打电♥话♥的人确实是他
If he made the call himself.
怎么 刚好就在
What, at exactly the same time
凶手准备破门而入的时候吗
that the killer decides to break in?
如果这不是巧合呢
What if it's not a coincidence?
我觉得凶手有同谋
I think the killer has an accomplice.
你觉得罗斯是那个同谋
You think Rose is the accomplice?
如果罗斯不肯告诉你他今天早上去见谁了
If Rose won't tell you who he went to see this morning,
我不知道你怎么还能相信他说的话
I don't know how you can believe a word he says.
住口 如果你真的想对其他警♥察♥
Stop! If you're seriously making this sort of accusation
提出这种控诉 不能只是个想法
against another police officer, theories won't cut it.
你需要证据
You need the facts.
还有什么其他事我该知道
Is there anything else I should know about?
有 后门开着
Yes, the back gate was open.
你是说凶手跟你擦肩而过吗
You mean the killer went right past you?
-你看到什么了吗 -你让我待在车里
- Did you see anything? - You told me to stay in the car.
芬利
Finlay!
拿剪刀来
Get me some scissors.
-这里 -是什么
- Here... - What?
你看
Look...
狗的项圈上有血
There is blood around the dog's neck.
这可能是凶手
Then this could be your man.
你吓死我了
Oh, you frightened the life out of me.
这些我来拿吧
I'll take these.
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表