剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表
去那里等着我
Wait for me in there, now.
你不能那样失控
You can't lose control like that.
你太看重形象了 谁在乎这些
You're obsessed with how things look. Who cares?
看看你周围 其他人都不会这么情绪化
Look around you. No one else gets to be emotional.
我已经是个死人了
I'm a dead man walking.
等等 巴克斯
Wait, Bax.
她在我车上装了追踪器
She put a tracker on my car.
-她为什么这么做 -她害怕了
- Why would she do that? - She's scared.
就像胡普庭审案时你做了同样的事
I mean you did the same thing in the Hooper trial.
你想要找个替罪羊
You wanted a scapegoat,
唯一的区别是 那次是我活该
only difference is, I deserved it back then.
-你这次也是吗 -不是
- Why do you deserve it now? - I don't!
她为什么觉得应该追踪你
Why does she think you deserve it?
那不重要 重点是
It doesn't matter. The point is,
如果你对高级警官越级追踪
if you ever stepped over a line like that with a senior officer,
我会让你闭嘴好好吃药
I'd tell you to shut up and take your medicine.
然后我们会在酒吧里笑谈这事
Then we'd have a laugh about it in the pub.
你去过马科菲尔德监狱吗
Did you ever go to Markfield prison?
没有
No.
埃里克·特纳死的那天我想去来着
I wanted to on the day that Eric Turner died.
但你不让我去
But you told me not to.
但之后你说你会继续调查基斯·拉克曼 对吧
But after that you said you'd follow up on Keith Rackman?
对 对 我跟进了
Yeah, yeah, I did that.
所以你确实去监狱了
So you did go to the prison?
不 没有 我去停尸房♥了
No. No, I went down to the morgue.
我没去监狱
I didn't go to the prison.
你在罗斯的车上放追踪器了吗
Did you put a tracking device on Rose's car?
我猜这是承认了 对吧
So that's a "yes" then, is it?
我跟着罗斯去了海边的索森德 好吗
I followed Rose to Southend-on-Sea. Okay?
我听到他在跟人讲电♥话♥
I heard him have a conversation with someone on his cell.
罗斯很生气 他在说
Rose was very angry and he was talking about
米歇尔·菲尔丁 艾莉莎·艾利
Michelle Fielding, Alyssa Airley.
我听到他对这个人说
And I heard him say to this person,
"你觉得是你选择这么做吗
"You think you've been chosen to do this,
要当浮士德"
to become The Faust."
那是什么意思 浮士德
What does that mean? The Faust?
是个假名
It's an alias.
我觉得尸偶杀手叫自己浮士德
I think the Ragdoll killer calls himself The Faust.
你无法证明跟罗斯通电♥话♥的人
You can't prove that Rose was on the phone
-就是凶手 对吧 -我可以
- with the killer, can you? - Yes!
你在温盖特家收到的深度造假技术电♥话♥
The deep-fake call you received at Wingate house.
他把你引诱出去足够时间
It lured you away long enough
好让杀手调换背心里的血袋
for the killer to rig the squib vest.
我在罗斯的夹克里找到了这个
I found this in Rose's jacket.
罗斯知道这个号♥码上
Rose knows that there's a scrambler
有扰码器 却没告诉我
on this number and he didn't tell us.
还有 在索森德 他...
Also, in Southend, he...
他还提到了一个名字 基斯
He mentioned another name. Keith?
基斯·拉克曼
Keith Rackman...
他是死在特纳的监狱转运车里的那个囚犯
He was the prisoner who died in Turner's van.
他认识乔尔·谢普顿
He knew Joel Shepton.
等等 我也听到他说起了这个名字
Wait, I heard him mention that name too...
嗯 乔尔是内特在医院里的朋友
Yeah, Joel was Nate's friend on the ward.
乔尔的姐姐被基斯的朋友杀了
Joel's sister was killed by Keith's mate,
亚当·马利克 就在亚当消失前
Adam Malick, before Adam disappeared.
好吧 我们能跟乔尔谈谈吗
Okay, so can we talk to Joel?
医院被人闯入后12小时
Joel was found dead 12 hours after
乔尔死在了那里 被认定为自杀
someone broke into the ward, a presumed suicide.
对 而且那个人
Yeah and that same person
在温盖特死的那天也在他家
was at Wingate's house the day he died.
那个人就是浮士德
And that person is The Faust.
但这些都不会被法庭采纳
But none of this is admissible in court.
你非法追踪罗斯的车
You illegally tracked Rose's car.
你偷了一个电♥话♥号♥码
You stole a number.
我先来找你了 长官
Well... I came to you first, Ma'am.
这些都不能证明
None of this is evidence
罗斯是凶手
to suggest that Rose is a murderer.
对 但隐瞒这些信息
Yeah but by withholding this information,
他间接导致了至少
he is indirectly responsible for the deaths
两人死亡
of minimum two people.
但如果要起诉他 我们需要证明
But to charge him, we need to prove
罗斯知道这些信息
that Rose knew all this information.
我们需要搞清楚他去哪了
We need to figure out where he's been,
跟谁说了话 以及原因
who he's spoken to and why.
两次测量 一次剪裁 我爸总这么说
Measure twice, cut once. That's what my dad always said.
我们也要这么做
That's what we're gonna do.
我没有疯 我是在做饭
And I'm not crazy, I'm cooking.
你为什么要写抹黑巴克斯特的报道
Why did you need to shit on Baxter?
不管有没有我 报社都要刊登这篇报道
They were running the story with or without me.
-如果你真的看了... -你能看出来她受伤了
- If you actually read the... - You can see she's hurting,
但你还在伤口上撒盐
but you just keep piling on the misery.
你控制不住自己 对吧
You can't help yourself, can you?
其实 我现在的
Actually, I'm exercising pretty
自♥制♥力已经非常出色了
phenomenal self-control right now.
我感觉糟透了 谢谢你的"问候"
I'm terrible, thank you for asking.
我♥干♥这行不是为了害别人被杀
I didn't get into this business to get people killed.
这不是你的错
It's not your fault.
温盖特是在我的看守下遇害
Wingate was killed on my watch.
我们都无能为力
We're all powerless.
无论凶手是谁 你无法阻止他
Whoever the killer is, you can't stop him.
不 不是这样 安德丽娅
No, that's not true, Andrea.
听着 凶手犯错了 所以我...
Listen, the killer made a mistake, so I...
我不想知道
I don't wanna know.
我要跟我女儿去纽约了
I'm gonna stay with my daughter in New York.
而且说真的
And, honestly...
我现在看着你的生活
I'm looking at your life right now
我说不出一件能让你留在这的事
and I can't name one damn thing that's keeping you here.
这份工作
The job.
巴克斯特吗
Baxter?
当然 我会想念她
Of course. I'd miss her.
如果没有她你也可以活 那就快逃
If you can live without her, then run.
我想过...
I thought...
我想过自杀
I thought about killing myself.
我从没想过逃跑
I never thought about running away.
长官
Ma'am.
马科菲尔德监狱的探视记录
The log from Markfield Prison...
埃里克·特纳死的那天 我们是15:05进去的
the day Eric Turner died, we signed in at 15:05
在这页的最上面
at the top of this page.
看最下面的名字
Look at the name at the bottom.
内森·罗斯
罗斯
Rose.
我问了基斯·拉克曼的狱友
I spoke with Keith Rackman's cellmate.
罗斯给他买♥♥了一个汉堡 为交换信息
Rose bought him a burger in exchange for information
关于亚当·马利克失踪一事
on the disappearance of Adam Malick.
帮我看看这些
Help me with these.
罗斯以前的案件卷宗
Rose's old case files.
看看这里面是否有凶手可以用来
Have a look to see if there's anything in there
勒索他的把柄
that the killer could have used to blackmail him.
安德鲁斯们怎么样了
How are the Andrews?
"安德鲁斯们"
"The Andrews".
仅仅是说这些都让我感觉
Even saying it aloud makes me feel like
凶手只想让我坐在这里 浪费时间
the killer just wants me sat here, wasting my time.
但我不知道为什么 或我能做些什么来改变
But I don't know why, or what I can do about it.
瞧 这全靠误导
See, it all works by misdirection...
看着 眼睛一直看着这支钢笔
Look, keep your eye on the pen,
不要看铅笔 铅笔直接放进我的口袋
not on the pencil, that goes inside the pocket.
眼睛一直看着我的钢笔
Keep your eye instead on the pen.
我的手里除了手表别无他物
See nothing in my hand but watch.
然后它变成了钢笔 而我口袋里的...
It changes into the pencil and in my pocket...
是钢笔
it's a pen!
身世悲惨的警♥察♥履职
剧集 | 尸偶(2021) | 导航列表