剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表
Oh, shit.
先把他关起来 等警♥察♥过来
Lock him up till the cops get here.
我不是针对你 老板
Nothing personal, boss.
都是职场人 我就混口饭吃
It was just a job, okay? I just did it for the money.
别太往心里去 懂吗
Shouldn't take it so personally, you know?
-我们现在就要上楼 -不可能
- We want upstairs access now. - That's not gonna happen.
算了 我们走
Forget it. Let's go.
嘿 你们要去哪
Hey, where the hell do you think you're going?
对不起 我们不能让你过去
I'm sorry, but we can't let you pass.
是吗 你没看到那张禁令吗
Yeah? Did you read the injunction?
-我看了 -对
- I have read the injunction-- - Yeah.
-上面还盖了法官的章 -对不起
- And it's stamped by a judge. - I'm sorry,
-你是哪里的律师来着 -司法部的
- what lawyers are you? - Department of Justice.
-别碰我 -再给我们点时间
- Don't touch me. - We just need a little time.
联邦调查局的 你们被捕了
- FBI! FBI! - FBI, you're under arrest!
手放头上 手抱头
Hands on your head! Put your hands on your head!
手举起来 让我看见你的手
Hands, hands! Let's see 'em!
转身
Turn around!
这些人不是司法部的
These people are not DOJ.
趴在地上
On the ground!
天呐 麦迪 那你可别弄错啊
Jesus, Madi, I hope you're right.
他要倒台了 拉什 你会看到
He's going down, Rasche. You'll see.
这都是他的吗
That his?
看看里面都有啥
Let's see what we got.
把这个锁起来
Lock this up.
准备输入
Prepare inputs.
收到
Copy that.
-连接数据库 -连接中
- Link to databases. - Linking.
-检索 -检索中
- Index. - Indexing.
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yes.
什么
What?
疱疹
Herpes.
色情史
Porn history
曾因拉皮条被依法逮捕
and statutory arrest for soliciting.
但我看到的资料却显示
But the one I see here,
你那位地区法官老爸
where your father, the district judge,
把这些都掩盖了起来
managed to sweep it all under the rug...
给韦成年人拉皮条 真够恶心的
Soliciting a minor? Very nasty.
你干嘛拍这么多照片啊
Why would you take so many pictures?
你老婆知道么
Does your wife know?
我是指詹妮弗
I mean Jennifer.
詹妮弗知道吗
Does Jennifer know?
我懂了
I understand.
五分钟
Five minutes.
准备去备场吧
Let's get you to set.
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
你准备好了
You are ready.
来了
They're here.
杰西 你老婆在9号♥线 她说有急事
Jess, your wife's on nine, says it's urgent.
好
Okay.
-加油啊 兄弟 -谢谢
- Go get 'em, buddy. - Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
好 爱德 你只需要跟着我的话聊就行
Okay, Ed, all you have to do is follow my lead.
我们已经把几个主谋
We've already got the, uh, frame stores
和相关财产证据都准备好了
of the leaders and financials all loaded in.
我会安排好一切 你要做的就是
I'll set everything up and all you got to do is, um...
告诉我们内容是什么意思
tell me what we're looking at.
可以吗
You good?
-没问题 谢谢 -很好
- I'm good. Thanks. - Good. Okay.
那边有水
Got some water there.
-谢谢 客气
- Thanks. - Okay.
-他会没事的 -是
- He's gonna be fine. - Yep.
一分钟
One minute.
你是谁
Who is this?
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你怎么会知道的
How could you know that?
求你不要
Please don't.
你说什么我都照办
I'll do whatever you want.
加载好图像
Let's put up the graphics package.
30秒后切进来
Prepare to cut in. 30 seconds.
别 等下
No, wait.
别切进来
Don't cut in.
等下
Holding.
为什么 怎么了 怎么回事
Why, what? What's happening?
为什么要停下来
Why are we stopping?
我去去就回
I'll be right back.
杰西 为什么要停下来
Jess? Why are we stopping?
怎么了
What's going on?
他想跟你谈谈
He wants to talk to you.
你♥爸♥跟你老婆在我手上
I have your father and I have your wife.
打声招呼吧 本
Say hello, Ben.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
但凡不按我命令的做
Any deviation from what I tell you to do,
我就把他们杀了
I'll kill them.
当然也不能有播送
There will be no broadcast, of course.
明白了吗
Understood?
明白
Understood.
很好
Good.
我爸曾经试过想告诉我
My father used to try and tell me
你最在乎的人
that the people you cared about the most
就是你最大的弱点
would be your greatest weakness.
要有人想对付你 他们就是切入口
If someone was coming after you, they'd be the way in.
你真该听你♥爸♥的话的
You should've listened to your father.
这也不是我第一回听这话了
Oh, that's not the first time I've heard that.
既然你把他抓住了
Well, now you've got him.
那我也无能为力
There's nothing I can do about it.
你等这一刻等了这么久
You've been waiting for this for a long time.
我也没资格求你
And I'm in no position to beg.
或者要求你
Or ask.
但你如果能考虑
But I would be really grateful
放我前妻走 我将不胜感激
if you would consider letting my ex-wife go.
她与此事无关
She's not a part of this.
我不会放她走的
I'm not letting her go.
她对你来说还是挺重要的
She obviously still means something to you
这就是重点
and that's the point.
她什么都不知道
She doesn't know anything.
你打什么主意呢
What is your play here?
浪费时间吗
Wasting time?
图个什么呢
For what, exactly?
结束了
It's over.
我老婆跟我离婚是因为她之前被绑♥架♥过
My wife left me because she was kidnapped.
被我一个竞争对手绑♥架♥的
By one of my competitors.
他们威胁说 要我不按他们说的做
They threatened to kill her if I didn't do
就把她杀了
everything that they asked.
他们甚至切了她手指寄给我
They even sent me part of her finger,
以表明观点
to make their point.
他说什么呢 他这是干嘛
What the fuck is he saying? What's he on about?
所以我只能雇佣一位专业人士
So I had to hire a pro
带她回来 一个真正的狠角色
to get her back, a real badass.
事还真办成了 她回来了
And it worked. I got her back.
但她打那之后就再没跟我说过话
But she never talked to me again.
都是一堆废话
None of this matters.
也许你说得对
You may be right about that.
你看啊 因为你抓的这个女人
You see, 'cause the woman that you've got...
不是我前妻
isn't my ex-wife.
她是我派去就她的人
She's the person I sent in to get her.
操 你是谁
Fuck! Who are you?!
狠角色
The badass.
你老公派我来的
Your husband sent me.
走了
剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表