剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表
to you and your campaign, and we can prove it.
行了 参议员
Come on, Senator.
你想进白宫 去好了
You want the White House, go get it.
我想要的是背后主使
All I want-- the man pulling the strings.
-不行 -你说什么
- No. - Excuse me?
我手里的证据足够拉你下台
This is enough to take you down.
足够哈
Enough?
足够
Enough?
你有的证据 主导一个新闻周期肯定足够
What you have-- it'll dominate one news cycle, sure.
破坏我的竞选 也许
Hurt my chances? Maybe.
我就再多做几年参议员
I have to stay a senator for a more few years,
然后再次参加竞选咯
then try again? Boo-hoo.
这跟他们手里的东西相比 根本不值一提
It's nothing compared to what they have on me.
一天 他们派了一辆车来接我
One day, they send a car for me.
蒙着眼 带到了一个地方
I'm blindfolded, taken to a location.
我看到一个保险箱 里面有个公文包
I'm shown a safety deposit box with a briefcase inside.
金属的 就跟电影里的似的
It's a metal one, right out of the movies.
里面都是材料
And inside are materials.
大量不宜泄露的材料
Hugely compromising materials.
就这么说吧 如果里面的内容曝光
Let's just say that if that gets out,
所有跟我同姓的人
anyone who's got my last name--
都不得不改名换姓
they're gonna change it to something else.
我在睡梦中都能听到他沙哑的声音
I hear his gravelly voice in my sleep.
我后悔不该跟他合作
And I regret ever playing ball with him.
但我没办法帮你
But there's no way I'm gonna help you.
如果我们帮你把公文包拿回来 你会帮我们吗
If we helped you get your case back, would you help us?
会 但这不可能
Yes, but it's not gonna happen.
我当时蒙着眼
I was blindfolded.
我知道保险箱的号♥码
I know the number of the box.
但我完全不知道金库在哪
I have no idea where the vault is.
你说是被人从哪接走的
You said you were picked up from where?
-第三大道和D街交界处 -地面街道还是高速
- 3rd and D. - Surface streets or highways?
你觉得离开城里了吗
Do you think you left the city?
地面 我认为自己还在城里
Surface. I assumed that I was still in the city.
我听见了旁边有餐车的声音
I heard a food cart nearby.
应该是吉拉德 1550
It was 1550 Girard.
餐车闻起来有鸡肉和大蒜的味道
Let me guess, it smelled like chicken and garlic
而且是个周二
and it was a Tuesday.
吉拉德1550是个超级安全的
1550 Girard is an ultra-secure
私入存储机构 专门给那些搞非法勾当的有钱人用的
private depository used by shady rich people.
毒贩 逃税者 罪犯 洗钱的
Uh, cartels, tax cheats, criminals, money launderers.
在我们这行很有名
It's kind of famous in my world.
阿里夫土耳其烤肉每周二都在那
Arif's Shawarma is there on Tuesdays.
那么
Well?
你能做到吗 威尔
Can you do it, Weir?
很明显你的团队都是人才啊
You obviously have a very talented team.
赫斯顿先生 欢迎来到吉拉德1550
Mr. Heston, welcome to 1550 Girard.
罗纳德·柯罗金 抱歉让您久等了
Ronald Kolgin. So sorry to keep you waiting.
没关系
Not a problem.
这位先生怎么称呼
And will you be joining Mr. Heston
您会和赫斯顿先生一起参观吗
on the tour of the facility today, Mister...
你竟同意她派人监视你
You agreed to a chaperone?
一个正牌特种部队的
Store-brand G.I. Joe over there?
-我能处理好 -你想什么呢
-It got handled. - What were you thinking?
-我应该过去 -我说过 已经处理好了
- I should have been there. - I told you, it got done.
你觉得我都没法跟你一起参观顺便写个笔记吗
You didn't think I can go on tour and take notes?
-我没有选择 -选择总是有的
- Didn't have a choice. - There's always a choice.
你现在没资格跟我说这话
You don't get to say that to me now.
我们处理好了 你就别管了
We handled it. Get over it.
没人跟你说话啊
No one's talking to you.
他肯定会搞死我们的 你明白不
He's really gonna fuck us. You realize that?
我也可以这样说你
I could say the same thing about you.
不管公文包里有什么
Whatever's in that briefcase is too valuable
我都不能相信你们这些犯罪分子
to trust to you criminals.
东西不能离开我的视线
It doesn't leave my sight.
你会像保护自己女老板一样保护公文包是吗
And you're gonna protect it like you did your boss lady? Yes?
对我尊重点 老头儿
Respect me, Grandpa.
只有我知道保险箱号♥码
I'm the only one here who knows the box number,
所以你没有其它选择
so you don't have a choice.
他肯定会搞死我们
He is definitely gonna fuck us.
没有人会被搞死
No one is getting fucked.
参议员会拿到她想要的
The senator's gonna get what she wants,
她也会把克罗利交给我们 然后这事就结了
she's gonna give us Crowley, and then it's done.
他到底抓住了她什么把柄
What's he got on her?
你可以告诉我的 黄金浴视频
You can tell me. Pee-pee tapes?
拉屎视频
Oh. Scheisße tapes. Pew.
那么我做什么
So, what's my part?
-什么都不做 -什么
- Nothing. - What?
我不想让任何人受伤
I don't want anyone getting hurt.
你要踢我出局吗
You're cutting me out?
你和霍姆坐车里就行
You and Homm are in the van.
约翰 这事你一个人做不来
John, you can't do this on your own.
我倒是想叫我的团队来帮我
Well, I'd love to call my team and get some help,
可惜有人把他们给害死了
but someone got them killed.
你和霍姆 就特么坐车里
You and Homm-- in the fucking van.
我也一样吗
Uh, that go for me, too?
不 你跟我一起
No. You're with me.
客户必须登录他们的系统
The client has to sign into their system,
输入他们的保险箱号♥码
enter their box number.
号♥码核实后
Once they've been verified,
他们会给你去保险库的指定路线
they're given a specific route to the vault.
囚为整个地方都覆盖着
That's because the entire place is covered
红外运动传感器 会有人护送
in infrared motion sensors. You get an escort.
只要你根据既定的路线走
As long as you stick to the prescribed route,
警报就不会响
none of the alarms get activated.
但如果你走错一步
But if you don't...
我们这里有最先进的
- And our state-of-the-art... -
抱歉 不好意思
Sorry. My-my bad.
整个地方会立刻封锁
...the entire place goes immediately into lockdown.
没事的 CP1 意外触发
That's okay. CP-1. Accidental trigger.
重置
Reset.
这系统挺有意思
Wow. Interesting system.
最好的系统
The best.
根据您的要求 我们在800区
We have something for you in the 800 section,
给您安排了位置
as per your request.
谢谢 8是我的幸运数字
Thank you. Eight's my lucky number.
当你最终到达金库时
Now, by the time you finally get to the vault,
剩下的就是老一套了
it's old school.
需要两把钥匙才能打开门接触到保险箱
Takes two keys to open the door to access the box.
客户和护送人员各执一把
The clients and the escorts.
三二一 拧
Three, two, one. Turn.
我就不再赘述细节了
To avoid diving
简单来说就是
deep into the minutia, the simple version:
我们带着与金库里的保险箱相同的箱子走进来
we walk in with an identical case to the one in the vault,
分散护送人员的注意力 调换箱子
distract the escort, switch the cases out,
从前门走出来
and walk out the front door.
就这么简单吗
Is that all?
你 你要怎么拿到钥匙呢
How-how are you gonna get the keys?
我得撬个锁
Well, I'll have to pick one lock
然后用一把配好的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
and then I'll use a copy of the master key
打开另一个
for the other one.
配钥匙吗 你打算怎么配
A copy? How are you gonna do that?
已经配好了
Already did.
你会有自己的钥匙
You'll have your own key,
你的陪同人会拿着
and your escort will hold on
万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
to the master.
其实没那么难
It's actually not that hard.
放大照片 把空白处剪掉 把钥匙从图里抠出来
Scale a photo, trace it to a blank, cut the key.
真狡猾
Slick.
但你还是没告诉我
But you still haven't told me what...
-你想让我做什么 -好吧
剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表