剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表
What about Homm?
有视频证明他上了你的车
There's video of him getting into your car.
怎么 回答不出来了 找不到借口了
What? No answer? No excuse?
谋杀司法部门官员可是联邦重罪
Murdering a government official is a federal crime.
而谋杀司法部的人
And murdering someone who's part of the Justice Department,
-那就 -霍姆没死
- well, that's-- - Homm's not dead.
扯淡
Oh. Bullshit.
-他没死 我可以证明 -别狡辩了 威尔
- He's not and I can prove it. - Stop it, Weir.
你就是在瞎扯
This is bullshit.
分散我注意力罢了 他就是
It's a distraction. He's just...
用来把水搅浑或者什么的
you know, muddying the waters or something.
看我手♥机♥就知道了 好吧
Just look at my phone, okay?
我今早还拍了他照片
I took a picture of him this morning.
我是唯一一个知道他在哪儿的人
I'm the only person who knows where he's at.
你想跟他交谈 就先得听我说
You want to talk to him, you need to listen to me.
去看一下
Let's see it.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
他在调查中偶然
He stumbled across this conspiracy
发现了这个阴谋
during his investigation.
所以他们想要他命
That's why they wanted him dead.
我先找到的他 救了他一命
I got to him first, I saved his fucking life.
他说霍姆还活着
He says Homm's still alive.
真是够天马行空的 威尔
...crazier than normal, Weir.
-是的 先生 -拜托 你看过
- Yes, sir. - Oh, come on, you've seen
部分证据了 这是不可否认的
some of the evidence, it's undeniable.
那些联♥系♥ 还有更多
The connections. And there's more.
相当的多 我会给你的
A ton more. And I will give it to you.
我只需要你帮个忙
I just need a favor.
不行 轮不到你来谈条件
No. No, this isn't you making a deal.
-你完蛋了 -好
- This is you going down. - O-Okay.
我明白 你想抓我很久了
I get it, okay, you wanted to arrest me for a long time,
恭喜 你赢了
congratulations, you win.
好吧
Okay?
但我清楚你是什么人
But I know who you are.
我知道你是个好警♥察♥
I know that you're a good cop.
我知道你是个正直的人
I know that you're honest
我也知道你与此事无关
and I know that you're not involved in this--
行了 咱俩也不是第一次交锋 好吧
Yeah, yeah, this isn't the first time that we've danced, okay?
我知道接下来会是什么走向
I know where this goes.
你会把我带去一个空房♥子里
You'll lead me to some bullshit empty house
然后借机逃跑
and then you'll take that opportunity to escape.
该死 我没在跟你玩好吗
Goddammit! I am not playing games, okay?
你都抓到我了
You have me in custody.
我得打个电♥话♥
I need to make a phone call
我要知道我家人安全
to know that my family is safe.
一旦我知道他们在该在的地方
Once I know that they're where they're supposed to be,
我就交待 跟你合作
I'm in, I'll cooperate.
没得谈
No deal.
-为什么不能谈 -因为你
- Why not? - You.
我不相信你
I don't trust you.
操
Fuck.
我们这是要去哪儿
Where are we going?
稍安勿躁
Hang on a minute.
我有点东西想带你看看
Got something I want to show you.
看到前面了吗
You see that up there?
那堆人
All those people?
那堆人 他们都相信你
All those people, they believe in you.
我天
- Oh, my God. -
-我天 -是了
- Oh, my God. - Yep.
该死
Oh, shit!
快
Come on!
你是脑子抽了吗 快上车
Have you lost your mind? Get in the fucking car.
操 是他
Shit, it's him!
转身
Turn around.
-我还活着 -你本该
- I'm real! - You were just supposed
-跟他们挥挥手就过去的 -他还活着
- to wave at them. - He's alive!
不敢相信
Unbelievable.
谁让你跳车的
You were not supposed to jump out of the car.
-等下 什么 这就是计划吗 -这就是计划
- Wait, what-- This is the plan? - This is the plan.
后退 是的 是他
Back off. Yeah, that's him.
扎以思不会错
Zaius is never wrong.
他来给抗♥议♥者加油了
He came to cheer on the protestors.
爱德还活着 爱德还活着
Ed's not dead! Ed's not dead!
终于应验了 各位
It's all happening, people.
爱德还活着 爱德还活着
Ed's not dead! Ed's not dead!
你刚看到了吗 感觉有点棒
Did you see that? That was... kind of amazing.
看到没 我早告诉过你 爱德
You see? I told you, Ed.
咱们要狠狠收拾他们
Let's go fuck 'em up.
狠狠狠收拾他们
We're gonna fuck 'em up!
-对 我们要狠狠收拾他们 -是 对
- Yeah. We're gonna fuck 'em up. - Okay. Yeah.
搞死他们
We're gonna fuck 'em up.
-别这样 -让他们去死
- Come on. - Fuck 'em up.
威尔打电♥话♥的要求肯定有诈
I smell bullshit on this Weir phone call ask.
跟他交手这么多年 我早知道
If there's one thing I know about this guy,
声东击西 另有图谋是他的常用套路
it's whatever you think he's up to, he's up to something else.
他很可能是在给团队释放
It's probably a signal to alert his team
自己被抓的信♥号♥♥
that he's been caught.
但这件事他没有撒谎
Well, he's not lying about this, though.
咱们也不会损失什么
What do we got to lose?
家人是操控人心的筹码
Family could be useful as leverage.
你能找到他们的住址吗
Can you find out where they live?
能 我能问出来
Yeah, yeah, I can get that out of him.
我已经知道他们住哪儿了
I already know where they live.
我还去过呢
Uh, I've been there.
够专业 麦迪
Impressive, Madi.
把地址给我
Give me the address.
我会派人把他们接过来
I'll send a team to bring them in.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
现在 早已经没人
So now, AP classes and test scores,
看重先修课程
they're as out of fashion as...
和考试成绩了
shoulder pads.
但要我说 只不过是又换了一种压力
But if you ask me, it's just exchanging one form
施加到青少年身上
of teenage stress for another.
是啊
Yeah.
我明白你的意思
Yeah, I see your point.
要不你再给他打个电♥话♥
Um, perhaps you should call him again?
我不担心他
I'm not worried.
是这样 我相信
Well, see, I know you know
你已经知道你前夫是干什么的
the kind of, um, business your-your former husband
我不想吓到你
was engaged in, and I don't want to alarm you,
但小心驶得万年船
but it-it never hurts to be a little extra cautious.
好吧
Okay...
行 我再给他打一遍
Okay, let's call him.
该号♥码已被转接
Your call has been forwarded
到自动语♥音♥信息系统
to an automatic voice message system.
听到提示音后请留言
At the tone, please record your message.
留言结束后请
When you have finished recording--
咱们坐我的车走
We'll take my car.
我得跟麦迪谈谈 拜托
I need to speak to Madi. Please.
手举起来 从车里出来
Hands up. Get out of the car.
你想干什么
What do you want?
麦迪在哪
Where's Madi?
她派我来的
She sent me.
为什么 她到底在哪
Why? Where is she?
家里有事儿
Family shit.
她老婆还是女儿一直在找她
Her wife or daughter are always whining about something.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我也家里有事 我想知道家人是否安全
Same thing, family shit. I'd like to know mine's safe.
局长派了一队人去你了老婆家
Yeah, the chief sent a team over to your wife's house
要把他们先带到局里
and they're bringing them in.
他怎么知道她住哪
剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表