剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表
John?
你要听我说 约翰
You have to listen to me, John.
约翰 我没有其他方法
John, I don't have any other way
- 联♥系♥你 - 敢动个试试
- to contact you... - Don't you move.
的同时还不能暴露你
...without exposing you...
暴露本
and Ben...
暴露整个计划
and the whole plan.
我没多少时间 所以就直说了
And I don't have much time, so here goes.
克劳利不想
Crowley wants no loose ends
霍姆行动有任何死漏
in the Homm operation and...
他刚命令我杀了你
and he just ordered me to kill you.
显然 我是不会做的
Obviously, I'm not gonna do that.
也就是说他们肯定会把咱俩都杀了的
Which means they will definitely kill us both.
他打败我了 约翰
He just fucking outplayed me, John.
我真的以为 我已经把所有事都搞清楚了
I really thought that I had figured everything out.
我可以说服他
That I could convince him that
我是跟他一边的 但其实是
I was on his side without ever actually
身在曹营心在汉 但我说不好
being on his side, but I don't know.
他在阿尔达遍布眼线
He's got eyes and ears all over Arda.
不知怎么的 他已经渗透进我公♥司♥了
Somehow, somehow he has infiltrated my company.
抱歉 我们的公♥司♥
Sorry, our company.
听着 你也许现在正在过来的路上
Listen, you're probably on your way here right now...
走进克劳刺为你设下的陷阱
into this trap that Crowley has set for you.
也许我能为你争取点时间 好让你逃掉
But I-I might be able to buy you some time so you can escape.
因为你跟本 还有其他事要做
Because you and Ben, you still got work to do.
我的这个计划
This plan of mine,
有点操蛋
it's a little fucked up.
不仅如此 他
It's more than that, it's...
真的搞砸了
really fucked up.
要我告诉你 我打算干师 你会试着阻止我的
If I told you what I was gonna do, you'd try and stop me.
而这是不能发生的
Which I can't have.
不管这里发生什么 我都是个死人了
No matter what happens here, I'm a dead man.
你还有机会
But you still have a chance.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry for what
让你经历这些
you're gonna have to go through here.
希望你能找到其他
And I hope that you can find somebody else
你能信赖的人
that you can rely on.
我好希望那个人还能是我
I wish to God it could still be me.
但我了解你
But I know you.
你会好起来的 因为你很坚强
And you are gonna be okay, because you're strong.
你比你想象的还要坚强
You're stronger than you think you are.
我这是说什么呢
What am I talking about?
你就是一团糟
You're a fucking mess.
但要是你在看
But if you're watching this,
也就是说我这个操蛋的小计划成功了
then it means my little fucked-up plan worked.
你也没事
And you're okay.
吉尔伽美什
Gilgamesh.
你一定要没事啊
You must be okay.
这就是我要带走的想法
And that's the thought that I'm gonna take with me.
你从哪儿搞到的吉尔伽美什石板
Where do you go to get a Gilgamesh tablet?
我有认识人
I've got a guy.
怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
天啊
Jesus.
约翰 你不该在这
John, you shouldn't be here.
当二人同行 每个人都会保护自己
"When two go together, each will protect himself
并屁护他的同伴 当他们倒下之时
and shield his companion."And when they fall,
会留下不朽的姓名
they'll leave an enduring name."
颤抖将离开你手掌
"The trembling will leave from your hand.
让你的勇气在即将到来的战中苏醒
"Let your courage be roused by the battle to come."
他跳楼是为了救我
He jumped to save me.
所以那些信息是
So those messages, they were...
克劳利
Crowley.
要他渗透进了阿尔达
If he infiltrated Arda, he...
就能访问瓦朗斯的所有数据
he had access to all of Valence's data.
他也许知道了 你是怎么跟瓦朗斯联♥系♥的
He probably figured out how you and Valence communicated
然后假装成是他
and then pretended to be him.
真的很对不起
I'm so sorry.
不用再道歉了
No more apologizing.
只要告诉我 我们会同心协力
Just tell me that we're gonna work together
一劳永逸的阻止这个王八蛋就行
to stop this motherfucker once and for all.
但 你不是想等吗
But I-I thought you wanted to wait.
你刚说风险太大了
I thought you said it was too risky.
我跟你说
Let me tell you,
我对克劳利的
I know Crowley
了解可能比任何人都深
probably better than anybody knows Crowley.
愿上帝宽恕我
God forgive me, I...
我帮他设计的控制算法
I helped him devise the Algorithms of Control.
现在 我们脆弱的民♥主♥制度
And right now the tenuous state of our democracy
对他这样的人来说就是片沃士
is fertile ground for a man just like him.
不止这里
Not just here--
全球都是
globally.
你也见识到了 他访问瓦朗斯数据之后
Now, you've seen what he is capable of
能做到何种程度
when he had access to Valence's data.
想象一下 要他能访问到所有人的数据
Just imagine what he's gonna be able to do
他能做出什么
when he has access to everyone's data.
他可以随心所欲的操纵任何人
He'll be able to manipulate anyone and anything
任何事
as he sees fit.
政♥府♥
Governments.
企业
Corporations.
市场 军队
Markets. Armies.
随你挑 你能想象的所有
Take your pick. You name it,
他都会感染过去
he'll infect it.
用不了多久
And before long,
我们就没能力阻止他了
we'll be powerless to prevent him.
所以我们现在必须阻止他
So we have to stop him now.
趁还来得及
Before it's too late.
我们必须得在还有自♥由♥意志的时候阻正他
We have to stop him while we have our free will,
因为我们面临的危险是失去
because that is what we're in danger of losing--
自♥由♥意志
is our free will.
你明白了吗
Do you understand?
约翰逊
Johnathan?
不惜一切代价
Whatever it takes.
剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表