剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表
What do you want?
别慌
It's okay.
我们不过是要你活着的证据
We just need proof of life.
不 不 不 不
No. No. No. No!
不
- No-- Ahh! Ahh! -
早啊组员们 抱歉来迟了
Morning, team. Sorry I'm late.
作为首席调查官 我认为对迄今为止
As the lead investigator, I thought it would be prudent
收集到的所有信息进行逐点审查
to do a point-by-point review of all the information
是明智之举
that we've gathered to date.
所以 首先 我
So, to start, I...
抱歉 克洛伊找你
Sorry, I have Chloe for you.
不接
Uh, hard pass.
她说很重要
She says it's important.
真♥他♥妈♥难以置信
Un-fucking-believable.
什么时候啊 亲
What's up, honey?
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
-没事吧 -有事
- Everything okay? - No.
妈咪去了商店 我忘了跟她说
Mommy went to the store and I forgot to tell her
我想要品客
I wanted Pringles.
不是吧
Seriously?
那你干嘛不打给她反而打给我呢
Well, why are you calling me and not her?
我打了 可她不接啊
I did, but she won't answer.
她可能只是把手♥机♥落车里了
Well, she just left her phone in the car.
她不老这样么
Like she always does.
你今天就凑活下吧 克洛伊
Guess you're just gonna have to rough it today, Chloe.
但是妈
But Mom...
抱歉啦 冰箱上层有奶酪意面
Sorry, there's Mac Cheezies on top of the fridge.
别再打电♥话♥了哈 除非是急事
And no more calls, unless it's an emergency.
其他事都发信息
Um, otherwise, text.
什么东西
What the hell?
海莉 你跟爱德一起 你清楚该干什么
Hailey, you're with Ed, you know what to do.
-四点见 -好
- I'll see you at 4:00. - Okay.
至于你
As for you,
帮我去杨克斯接个人 很重要
I have a pickup in Yonkers. It's important.
那个你没提过的前妻啊
The ex-wife you neglected to tell me about.
你怎么知道的
How'd you know about that?
你骗了我
Oh, you lied to me.
也算不上骗 你又没问过
Well, not technically, you never asked.
她叫丽芙 在等你了
Her name is Liv, she's expecting you,
我确信你能保护她安全
and I know I can count on you to keep her safe.
嘿
Hey.
没必要请别吓唬她
Please try not to scare her unnecessarily.
好的
All right.
一切都是谎言
Everything's a lie.
比如 我的婚姻
Like... my marriage.
我的死亡 即便我还活着
My death, even me being alive...
都是编出来的
it's all made-up.
我不知道
I don't know...
我不知道什么才是真的
I don't know what's real.
我杀了人
I killed someone.
什么
What's that?
我又不蠢 我
I'm not stupid, you know, I...
我知道当初高那件事 我对那个安保做了什么
I know what I did to that security guy at the Gao thing.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我确定他
I'm pretty sure he would've...
要你不动手的话就会被他反杀 爱德
he would've killed if you didn't, Ed.
你觉得他有家人吗
Do you think he had a family?
什么
What?
我 我不知道
I... I don't know.
他起码养了条狗 你不觉得吗
He at least had a dog, don't you think?
我 我不知道 听着
I-I have no idea. Listen--
要他的狗是那种
What if his dog has one of those
很难被人领养的性子呢
hard-to-adopt personalities?
保护欲强 不亲人
You know, protective... and nippy.
你觉得他们他安乐死了吗
Do you think they put him down yet?
别这样了
S-Stop doing this.
你有没有注意到那辆黑色SUV
Did you notice that black SUV has been
已经跟在我们后面很久了
behind us for a long time?
别担心 爱德 没事啦
Don't worry, Ed. It's fine.
我知道自己在千嘛
I know what I'm doing.
嘿 要不要买♥♥点女童子军饼干
Hi. Could I interest you in some Girl Scout cookies?
进来吧
Come on in.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你是英国人 -是的
- You're English. - I'm afraid so.
我儿子没跟你提过吗
Did my son never tell you?
没 没有
No, he didn't.
他还真是这性子
Well, sounds like him.
这是
Is this...
他是我
Is he my...
他叫塞缪尔
This is Samuel.
他现在在朋友家
He's just at a friend's house now,
但他会回来的
- but he'll be back. - Wow.
等他回来 咱就走
And, uh, when he's here, we'll go.
他一会儿就回来
He'll be back soon.
嗯
Yeah.
我不知道该怎么理解你的邮件
I didn't quite know what to make of your email.
你可能是个怪人或者绑匪或者什么的
You could've been a crank or a kidnapper or something.
严格来说 我觉得我还真是
Technically, I suppose I am.
恩 能拍这个就肯定是了
Yes, according to this.
是这样 我之所以把这个发给你
Look, the reason that I'm bringing this to you...
我就实话实说吧
And I'll be brutally honest,
我们社会上大多数人都不相信新闻的
most people in our society don't trust the news
除非新闻说的是
unless it's feeding the narrative
他们想听的故事
they already want to hear.
但不知为何 你们还是坚守市心
But somehow you have managed to maintain your integrity.
你值得人尊敬
You command respect.
那我们这是在聊什么呢
So what are we talking about?
所有你想知道的 关于参与埃弗斯参议员
On this thumb drive is everything you need to know
暗♥杀♥人员的一切信息
about the people responsible for the assassination
都在这U盘上了
of Senator Evers.
而这不过是冰山一角
And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
这是一个要接管
This is a widespread conspiracy
美♥利♥坚♥合众国的大阴谋
to take over the United States of America.
而且 我还能把一个死人带给你
Moreover, I can bring you a dead man
你能在电视上将他复活
that you can resurrect on television
来揭露一切 爱德华·霍姆
to expose it all: Edward Homm.
我只有一个条件
I only have one condition.
必须要做现场直播
That this is presented on live television.
我应该能找到人帮忙 还有别的吗
Think I have a few favors I can call in. What else?
我们得走了
Well, we have to get going.
还有件事
Uh, and one more thing...
别让我跟傻子一样
...don't make me out to be a fool.
我的名望就是我的一切
My reputation is all I have.
-回见 -好的
- See you later. - Yeah.
这就结账啦
Oh, you're paying?
我还没点呢
I haven't even ordered yet.
过了这么久 我都担心
After all this time, I worried
这案子会虎头蛇尾
that this was gonna be anticlimactic.
但讲真 这感觉可比我想象的还要好
But honestly it feels better than I even imagined it.
我谁都没杀
I didn't kill anybody.
没有吗
Hmm, no?
你就碰巧在人死的同时
You just show up at crime scenes
出现在犯罪现场了是吗
at the same time people die?
瓦朗斯
Valence?
他是跳楼的
He jumped.
你队员呢
Your team?
他们是被枪杀的 被人杀死的
They were shot, murdered.
拜托 你清楚我当时不在场
Come on, you know I wasn't there.
你看过监控了
You saw the video from the security feed.
那你怎么知道他们是被人开枪打死的
Then how do you know they were shot?
那霍姆呢
剧集 | 间谍兔洞(2023) | 导航列表