剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表
大家好呀 看看我
Hey, everybody, look at me!
我但前面和后面都有流苏哦
I got tassels on the front and the back!
打架的时候我跌倒了
You know, when I fell down during the fight,
这个小家伙一定是困在我的后背咪♥咪♥之间了
that little fella must've got stuck under my back tits.
我的伍宝熊宝
My cubsy-wubsy! Oh!
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay!
我他妈有事
I am not fucking okay.
(警长)
吉娜 我会想你的 呃 并不
I'll miss you, Gina. Well, not really.
我也是 小婊砸
Same here, bitch.
有点难过
This is kinda sad.
不知道还能不能再见到你们
I don't know if we'll ever see you guys again.
我很肯定没人可以再见到我们了
I'm pretty sure no one will ever see us again.
在葫芦网上可以看我们
We're on Hulu.
没错
Exactly.
看啊 你找到了一个刻薄的熊
Oh, hey, look, you found a snarky bear.
丹泽尔和我 我们在上下求索
Denzel and I, we were searching high and low.
实际上 只是飞到上面求索了
Well, I mean, just high, really.
也没求索什么 我们就是飞了
There was no search. We just got high.
丹泽尔呢?
Where's Denzel?
我们比赛吸大♥麻♥ 平局了
Well, we had a weed contest and we tied,
所以我提议再来一场海♥洛♥因♥大赛打破平局
so I suggested we break the tie with a heroin contest.
简单讲 他死了
Long story short, he's dead.
或者只是看起来死了
Or maybe he just looked dead.
反正我把他扔进一个洞里了
Either way, I threw him in a hole.
我总是梦想能见到黄金女郎
I always dreamed of meeting the Golden Girls,
但可不是这样的啊
but not like this. Not like this!
对不起 我毁了你的童年 伍迪表兄
Sorry that I ruined your childhood, cousin Woody.
我知道你永远不会原谅我 所以…
I know you can never forgive me, so...
我们这就走了
we're just going to leave.
兰德尔 你是我的家人
Randall, you're family.
你和你的警员们想在这里待多久都可以
You and your cops can stay here as long as you want.
谢谢 表兄 你知道吗?
Aw, thanks, cousin. And you know what?
是时候跟你分享一些东西了
I think it's time I shared something with you.
给你 这样你就不显眼了
There. Now you won't stand out.
好开心啊 我们可以待在大便点点了
Oh, I'm so glad we can stay in DingleDookie!
最棒的是 费兹永远不会知道我们在这里
And the best part is, Fitz'll never know we're here!
你们好 我们现在不能接电♥话♥
Hey, y'all! We can't come to the phone right now
因为我们正躲在脆莓国家公园里
because we hidin' out in Brickleberry National Park,
但这是个秘密 别告诉别人
but it's a secret, so don't tell nobody.
啊 找到他们了
Oh, I found 'em!
(天堂镇警局)
剧集 | 天堂镇警局(2018) | 导航列表