剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
That is an invasion of privacy.
太扯了 它居然读取我们的日志
It is so fucked up that it is reading our logs.
确实是 我们给保险公♥司♥付钱 他们却偷♥窥♥我们的隐私
It kind of is. We're paying the bond company, and they're spying on us?
如果这是卫星掉线的原因呢 如果
What if... What if that's why the satellites went out. What... What if it's...
拜托 你的语气和古拉辛一模一样 也许他说得对
Come on, you sound like Gurathin now. Well, maybe he has a point.
谢了 真该让那个生物吃了你老婆
Ah, thanks. Should've let that thing eat your wife.
古拉辛说错了
Gurathin was wrong.
你不会加害我们 对吗
You don't mean us any harm, do you?
不会有意加害
Not consciously.
至于我程序的阴暗面 那就不好说了
Can't speak to the dark recesses of my programming.
我的职责就是保护你们免受伤害
My job is to protect you from harm.
你说这话前停顿了好久啊
You just paused for quite a while before you said that.
是的
Yes.
有谁想回去吗
Does anyone want to go back?
如果德尔塔之殇真的需要帮助
If the DeltFall team does need our help,
我们却没去 那我们能睡得安稳吗
and we don't go, how would we feel?
能活得安稳 我们应牢记自己的历史
Alive. We should remember our history.
马克巴舰长 营救行动什么的
Captain Makeba, the rescue and all of that.
好 那我们去看看吧 好
Okay, so then let's do it. Yeah.
对 我们不是企业环自私的人♥渣♥
Yep. We are not selfish Corporation Rim dirtbags.
我们是保护联盟
We are Preservation Alliance.
等等
Oh, wait. Um...
过来一起吧
Get in here.
没门
Not a chance.
行吧 问问总无妨
Okay. Can't blame me for trying.
这就是人类和机器结合的产物
This is what happens when man and machine meet.
一种地狱般狰狞 剧毒 令人憎恶的混合物
A hellish, harmful, hateful brew
由泪水 机油与鲜血交织而成
compounded of tears, oil and blood.
护卫人机 你醒着吗
SecUnit, are you awake?
醒着 曼莎博士
Yes, Dr. Mensah.
你能来控制台陪我坐坐吗
Would you come sit with me at the controls?
一会儿就好 谢谢
Just for a moment? Thank you.
也许我可以黑掉跳跃船的舱门锁
Perhaps I could override the lock mechanism
然后跳出去
and jump out of the hopper.
请坐
Please sit.
人类怎么这么喜欢坐着
What was it with humans and sitting?
就像是一种特殊癖好
It was like a fetish to them.
他们没有恶意
They didn't mean it.
只是紧张罢了
They're just nervous.
如果我们发现德尔塔之殇的整个团队
I mean, what if we find DeltFall and their whole team has been...
都被吃了呢
devoured?
对 很有可能
Yeah, that's pretty likely.
你要不要休息一下
Would you like to get some rest?
我们两小时后抵达
We are two hours away.
不 我睡不着
No, I-I... I can't sleep.
不过谢谢你 不客气
Thank you, though. You're welcome.
我能回去刷剧了吗 我感觉自己有责任
Can I go back to my show now? I feel responsible.
我们还没找到任何有价值的东西 资源 信息 一无所获
We haven't found anything valuable yet. Resources, information, nothing.
但是我们必须努力尝试
But we, uh... We need to try.
我们必须保持经济独♥立♥
We need to stay economically independent.
这话我该接吗
Was I supposed to respond to that?
我在保护联盟的某些同事
Some of my colleagues in Preservation Alliance
其实想加入企业环
actually want to join the Corporation Rim.
我在努力保持一种平衡
I'm trying to maintain a, um, balance.
但当人们受重伤时
But then, when people get badly hurt...
我的家人不赞成我参加这次勘探之旅
My family didn't want me to go on this trip.
请别说了 我的两个伴侣跟我谈
Please stop. Two of my spouses sat me down
说他们认为我来勘探是为了
and told me that they thought that I was doing it to get some...
逃避家庭责任
...time away from my responsibilities at home.
我得去检查一下武器弹♥药♥
I need to check the munitions.
好 是
Okay, yeah. Um.
去吧 谢谢
Of course. Thank you.
(正靠近德尔塔之殇居住舱)
这才叫居住舱啊
Now that's a habitat.
(高级套餐 居住舱 三个 枢纽 成员15人以上)
这里是保联勘探队 能听见吗
This is PreservationAux. Can you read me?
毫无回应
Nothing.
我们肯定进入本地通讯范围了
And we're definitely within local comms range.
他们在哪
Where are they?
有缺失交通工具吗 没有
Are there any missing transports? Mmm, no.
看起来没有 跳跃船都在
Doesn't look like it. Hoppers are all there.
这是好事
Oh, well, that's good.
曼莎博士 我建议你们 降落在其警界范围之外
Dr. Mensah, I recommend you land outside the perimeter.
为什么
Why?
免得所有人都被当午餐吃掉
In case everybody's been eaten for lunch.
安全规程
Security protocol.
你有没有收到他们护卫人机的消息
Are you picking up anything from their SecUnits?
没有
Nothing.
(正在向德尔塔之殇护卫人机发信♥号♥♥)
连信♥号♥♥都没有
Not even pings.
他们人间蒸发了
So then they just vanished?
不去查看一下 我们无法确定
Well, we can't be certain without looking.
好 我们降落在警界范围之外
All right. We are landing outside the perimeter.
有人接受过武器训练吗
Has everyone had weapons training?
当然有
Of course.
主要是靠打游戏
Mostly from games.
这位是《杀戮狂欢 科技暴♥动♥》的高手
They're amazing on KillJoyBloodLustTechRiot.
过奖了 拉提希 我不知道你玩这游戏
Thanks, Ratthi. I didn't know you played that.
确实不玩
I don't.
谢谢 给我来一把大枪
Thank you. I'll take one of those bad boys.
拉提希 你没接受过武器训练
You haven't had any weapons training.
我们在自♥由♥贸易港受训时你睡得可香了
You were fast asleep when we had to do it at Port FreeCommerce.
是 但我没想到能派上用场啊 而且你知道
Yeah, but I didn't think I'd need it. Plus, you know,
我打到《杀戮狂欢 科技暴♥动♥》4677关
KillJoyBloodLustTechRiot level 4,677.
你是自动挂机的 才不是
You totally autogrind. No, I don't.
拉提希 不如你留在跳跃船上
Why don't you stay in the hopper, Ratthi...
当个监控员 可是 拉提希
...and monitor things? But... Ratthi.
行吧 好 但我还是应该拿一支枪
Fine. Okay. Yeah. But I should still have a gun.
嘿 那个大杀器谁来拿
Hey, who gets that sucker?
请始终待在我身后
Please stay behind me at all times.
(威胁度 未知)
小心那些甲壳类生物 完毕
Watch out for those crustaceans. Over.
我觉得它们很难看 完毕
I-I don't like the looks of them. Over.
小心点 是否收到 完毕
Be careful. Do you read me? Over.
是否收到 完毕
Do you... Do you read me? Over.
是 我们收到了
Yes, we can read you.
没用的话就别说了吧
Let's keep the communication to the essential.
(安全分♥析♥)
昨天下过雨
It rained yesterday.
泥已经变硬
Mud has hardened.
之后没有活动的痕迹
No activity since then.
曼莎博士 怎么
Dr. Mensah. Mmm?
最好让我独自前行
It would be better if I went ahead alone.
拜托了
Please.
好 可以
Yes. All right, um.
我们就在这里等 对
We shall wait here. Yeah. Mmm.
德尔塔之殇的护卫人机 和中枢系统依然没有信♥号♥♥
Still no pings from DeltFall's SecUnits or HubSystem.
这地方一片死寂
The place was dead quiet.
(德尔塔之殇前哨站)
这里是保联勘探队安保机器人 呼叫德尔塔之殇
This is PresAux Security Unit hailing DeltFall.
(请求进入)
(无响应)
听到的人请回答
Anyone in range of this transmission, please respond.
德尔塔之殇 请回答
DeltFall, please respond.
(未检测到活动)
内部什么动静也没有
Nothing from inside.
我要破门了
I'm going to blow the door.
(舱门结构图)
看来不用
Or not.
我可以进入了
I have gained access.
小心点 护卫人机
Be careful, SecUnit!
拉提希 小声点
Ratthi, lower your volume.
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry, sorry.
我先静音了
I'm going on mute.
我真废
Loser.
蠢货 你为什么错过了武器训练
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表