剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
Shit. It's looking me in the eye.
它的样子虽然是护卫人机 但其实已经不是了
It might look like SecUnit, but it's not.
古拉
Gura...
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna be sick.
古拉
Gura...
你是不是 别告诉我你又开始嗑药了 我们不该带你来的
Did you... Please don't tell me you used? We shouldn't have brought you here.
嗯
Mm-mmm, mm-mmm, mm-mmm.
不是药 我没有嗑药
No, it's not that. Uh... I... I didn't relapse.
我拿到了
I have it.
拿到什么了
You have what?
不
No.
完成了 拔线吧
That's it. Unplug me.
护卫人机
SecUnit...
护卫人机 你还好吗
SecUnit, are you all right?
成功了吗 你现在认识我们了吗
Did it work? Do you recognize us now?
认识吗
Do you? Do you?
我的《庇护月卫》少了420到568集
I am missing episode 420 to 568 of Sanctuary Moon.
它回来了
It's back!
对了 不必谢我
You're welcome, by the way. Oh!
古拉 古拉 谢谢
Oh, Gura... Gura... Thank you.
我就是为了给公♥司♥捣乱
I just did it to mess with the Company.
出了什么事
Something has happened.
阿♥拉♥达 来 他回来了
So, Arada, come! He's back.
成功了 太好了 是的
It worked? Yes. Yeah.
有情况 嗨 来
Something... Hi. Here...
很不对劲 刚打印出来的
Something has happened. ...fresh from the printer.
希望它合身
I hope it fits.
我不明白出了什么事
I don't understand what's happening.
我们要买♥♥下你的合同
We're purchasing your contract.
公♥司♥不想背上骂名
The Company wants to avoid negative publicity.
你要跟我们一起回保护联盟了
You are coming back to Preservation with us.
你将在那里获得自♥由♥
You will be a free agent there.
你是指
You mean...
我不在货品清单里了
I'm off inventory?
是的
Yes.
我还能穿护甲吗
May I still have my armor?
没这个必要了 没人会朝你开枪的
You won't need it. People won't be shooting at you.
如果没人朝我开枪 那我该做什么
Well, if people won't be shooting at me, what will I be doing?
我会是你的保镖吗 不
Will... Will I be your bodyguard? Oh, no. Um...
我会是你的监护人
I will be your guardian.
在那里 你会得到无数机会
There are so many opportunities for you there.
我觉得你可以去学任何想做的事
I think that you can learn to do anything you want to do.
你也可以跟我混 来我的实验室工作 随时欢迎
And you can always come hang out with me. Come work at my lab.
嗯
Mmm.
我们带你回家后 可以好好聊聊
We can talk about it all when we get you back home.
我们可以把话说开
We can talk about this.
是的
Yes.
这是他第一次这么说 当然可以
That's his first one. Yes, we can.
准备 好了
Ready, ready, ready?
看吧
Check it out.
来啊
Come on.
护甲让人们知道我是护卫人机
It was the armor that told people I was a SecUnit.
真帅 朋友 天啊
Aw, looking good, buddy. Oh, wow.
但我不再护卫了
But I wasn't Sec anymore...
好 护卫人机
Yes, SecUnit.
只是个人机
...just Unit.
我们很高兴你和我们在一起
We're so happy you're with us.
德尔塔之殇的代表来了
The representatives from DeltFall are here.
好 我们现在去见他们 好
Okay, let's meet them now. Yeah.
护卫人机 请随意
SecUnit, um, make yourself comfortable.
需要什么就跟我们说
Uh, if there's anything you need, let us know.
我待在一个角落里
I stayed in a back corner
看着各种各样的人进进出出 来找他们谈
and watched while various people came in and out to talk.
主要是公♥司♥ 德尔塔之殇
Solicitors mostly, from the Company, from DeltFall,
和其他企业政♥治♥实体的律师
and other corporate political entities...
甚至还有灰界集团母公♥司♥的
even from GrayCris' parent company.
然后我们庆祝了一番
And then we celebrated.
对 真的 是我们常去的那个露台
Oh, yeah, yeah, you do. It's the patio we go to all the time.
你在那里待了十小时 就是那个
That's where you were for ten hours. That's the one where it's...
那个啊 对 然后
Oh! Yeah. And...
他们向我敞开了家门
They were opening up their home to me.
邀请我成为他们的一员
Inviting me to be one of them.
可以请大家举杯吗
May I ask us all to lift our glasses? Mmm.
为我们的团队干杯
Here's to our team.
也为了你 护卫人机 欢迎
And here's to you, SecUnit. Welcome.
敬团队 团队
To the team... To the team. Team.
也敬护卫人机 护卫人机
And to SecUnit! SecUnit!
说几句 别闹
Speech! Come on.
不 开玩笑的
No, no. I'm kidding.
当然是玩笑 你什么都不必说
Of course, I'm joking. You don't have to say anything.
你想做什么都可以
You can do whatever you want.
你去哪
Where are you going?
我 要去
I... I'm going to...
周边巡逻一下
check the perimeter.
听着 你会习惯的
Listen, you'll get used to it.
他们都是好人
They are good people.
我所见过的最好的人 保护联盟
The best people I have ever met. Preservation Alliance.
我是说
I mean...
他们很怪
they're weird.
我花了点时间才习惯 但之后就
It took me some time to get used to it, but once you do...
你会在那里找到属于自己的位置
You're gonna find your place there.
我很乐意帮你熟悉一下
I'd like to help show you the ropes.
我想过了 我觉得我能理解
I've been thinking about it, and I feel like I understand,
某种程度上吧 也许
I mean to a certain degree, what maybe--
古拉辛博士
Dr. Gurathin...
我得去周边巡逻一下
I need to check the perimeter.
你得去周边巡逻一下
You need to check the perimeter.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
奇怪
It was strange.
穿着这身衣服 我看起来像个强化人类
In these clothes, I looked like an augmented human.
没人注意到我曾是护卫人机 目前还没有
No one noticed I was a SecUnit... yet.
我接入了地图系统
I tapped into the map systems
一路往下走 来到了港口的下层作业区
and made my way down to the lower port work zones.
查看了运行时刻表
I checked the schedule feeds.
下一班离港飞船由机器人驾驶
The next departure was a bot-driven transport ship
目的地是一个远方的开采设施
heading to a distant mining facility.
我发信♥号♥♥跟它打了个招呼
I greeted it with a ping,
对它说我是个快乐的服务机器人 需要搭飞船
and let it know that I was a happy servant bot who needed a ride.
我向它展示了我可以给它 多少小时的剧集和其他媒体内容
I showed it how many hours of shows and other media I had to share.
结果发现 货运飞船机器人 也爱看高质量的娱乐节目
It turns out, cargo transport bots also enjoy premium quality entertainment.
关门
Doors closing.
我不知道自己想要什么
I don't know what I want.
但我清楚 我不想让任何人 来告诉我 我想要什么
But I know I don't want anyone to tell me what I want...
更不需要别人替我做决定
or to make decisions for me.
即使是我最喜欢的人类也不行
Even if they are my favorite human.
杀戮人机 留言结束
Murderbot, end message.
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表