剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
我注意到了人类在大限将至的时候
I had noticed that humans face the prospect of imminent death
表现各不相同
in all kinds of ways.
有些人的情绪内敛
Some kept their feelings inside.
有些人比较外放
Others, not so much.
我本来也没指望自己能活这么久
Well, I didn't expect to live this long anyway.
其实这个想法很令我安心
A reassuring thought, actually.
现在我多活一天都是赚到 我感觉还挺好的
Everything's a bonus for me now. I guess I'm golden.
好吧 但你这么说让我感觉一点都不好
Okay, well, I'm not feeling golden when you talk like that.
我要听你说
I need you to say things like,
"会好起来的" "你会长命百岁"
"It's gonna be fine." "You're gonna live a long life."
"你还有机会逆风翻盘"
"You can still turn things around."
护卫人机
SecUnit, um...
护卫人机会计算 各种成功结局的可能性 对吗
SecUnits run probabilities for successful outcomes, correct?
时刻都在计算
Constantly.
这是个常见的误会
That's a common misconception.
那依你看 我们的胜算有多大
In your opinion, then, how are we looking?
不确定因素太多了
There are too many variables.
我受得了 说吧
I can handle it.
我觉得我们幸存的几率是中到低
I would put the chances of our survival at medium to low.
它说谎
It's lying.
说谎 "中到低"这个几率 太低了 还是太高了
Lying, like medium to low is too low or medium to low is too high?
说得太高了
Like medium to low is too high.
是吗 该死的古拉辛
Well? Fucking Gurathin.
是低到极低 这才对
Low to extremely low. Mm-hmm.
你为什么撒谎
Why did you lie?
它撒谎是因为担心 如果我们知道了 存活的概率有多糟
It lied because it's worried that if we know how shitty our chances are,
会影响我们的表现
it'll affect our performance.
不是这个原因 那为什么
That's not why. Then why?
就是这个原因
That was why.
我不知道啊
I don't know.
你疯了 杀戮人机
You're losing your mind, Murderbot.
(跳跃船系统状态 即将抵达会合地)
够近了
This is close enough.
都记得自己该做什么吧
You remember what you're supposed to do?
记得 你才说了15次而已
Yeah, you only said it 15 times.
我们会尽职尽责的
We'll do our jobs.
你能撑住不掉链子吗
You functional enough to do yours? Hmm?
我发现你不喜欢眼神交会
I noticed you have an issue with eye contact.
我们必须重新考虑一下
We need to rethink this.
我觉得不该把你独自留在这里
I... I just do not feel good about leaving you alone here.
抱歉 我还是信不过它 它的计划太疯狂了
I'm sorry, but I still don't trust it. Its plan is insane.
古拉辛博士 你有何高见
What is your plan, Dr. Gurathin?
我的高见是想出一个靠谱的计划
My plan is to come up with a better plan.
我有被鼓励到呢
That's inspiring.
我正好有个计划 我们讨论过了
Well, I happen to have a plan. We discussed that.
没时间了
There's no time.
走吧
Let's go.
那是什么
What is that?
不必担心
Don't worry about it.
如果有人这么说 那你得开始担心了
If anyone tells you that, start worrying.
(根据玛莎威尔斯的著作 《异星危机》改编)
护卫人机 我是拉提希
SecUnit, this is Ratthi.
保联勘探队居住舱安全 没有敌对战斗人员的踪迹
PresAux Habitat is secure. No sign of enemy combatants.
别说了 保持频道畅通
Stop talking. Keep the channel clear.
收到
Copy that.
古拉辛 李萍 情况如何
Gurathin, Pin-Lee, how's it going?
我们快到了
We're close.
差不多快到了
Ish.
曼莎根本就不该参加这次勘探任务
Mensah shouldn't have come on this whole expedition.
我知道 可她一旦下定决心 谁也劝不动
I know but try telling her anything once she's made up her mind.
可不是 她倔得很
Right? She's implacable.
简直是 对
It's so... Yeah.
性感
Hot.
性感 我以为你要说令人沮丧
Hot? I thought you were gonna say frustrating.
令人沮丧 也很性感
Frustrating and hot.
能专心点吗
Can we concentrate?
护卫人机已经就位 我们得让无人机升空
SecUnit's at the rendezvous, we need to get that drone in the air.
一如既往 人类真是一团糟
As usual, the humans were being hot messes.
往那边放吧
Maybe up that way.
所以我对他们隐瞒了真实计划
That's why I lied to them about the plan.
要是他们知道我心里 打的什么主意 绝对会抓狂
If they knew what I really had in mind, they would lose their shit.
我需要李萍放飞无人机
I needed Pin-Lee to get that drone up in the air
好让古拉辛把它当成转发器
so that Gurathin could use it as a transponder
远程黑入灰界集团的中枢系统
and hack into GrayCris's HubSystem remotely.
这样我们就能发射他们的信标呼救
That way, we could launch their beacon and call for help.
请参考《庇护月卫》599集
See Sanctuary Moon, episode 599,
"科吉大显身手" 经典的一集
"Kogi Saves the Day." It's a classic.
但我必须先让灰界集团交出访问密♥码♥
But first I had to get GrayCris to give up their access codes.
灰界集团允许我靠近 真是松了一口气
The GrayCris team let me get close, which was a relief.
如果我立刻被轰得四分五裂 那可太蠢了
I'd feel pretty stupid getting immediately blasted into chunks.
但这些护卫人机并不友好
But those SecUnits weren't exactly friendly.
我打招呼的信♥号♥♥没有得到回应
And my little pings of greeting went unanswered.
(正呼叫灰界集团护卫人机)
我是保联勘探队的护卫人机
I am the SecUnit assigned to PreservationAux Survey Team.
我收到一个信♥号♥♥脉冲
I felt a pulse.
(检测到访问意图)
一组旨在接管我的调控中枢并将其冻结的
A signal bundle designed to take over my governor module
信♥号♥♥包
and freeze it.
幸好我的调控中枢早就失效了
So it's a good thing my governor module wasn't working.
我只觉得有点痒痒的而已
All I felt was a mild tickle.
我猜你们想再给我装个战斗超控模块
I assume you're about to try to install another combat override module
派我回去杀了他们
and send me back to kill them.
我不建议你们这么做
I don't recommend that course of action.
"我不建议你们这么做" 好酷啊
"I don't recommend that course of action." That's pretty cool.
拉提希 是
Ratthi. Yeah.
镇住他们了
It made an impression.
这些人类知道 我可以在他们的护卫人机
The humans knew that I could kill them
制♥服♥我之前把他们杀光
before their SecUnits overwhelmed me.
各位有何评价
Anyone care to comment on that?
我想跟你的客户谈
I wanna talk to your clients.
不可能
That's not going to happen.
不过我有个办法 可以一举解决我们双方的问题
But I have a solution to both our problems.
你有解决办法
You have a solution?
在他们看来 跟我谈就是跟一个设备说话
To them, talking to me meant talking to a piece of equipment.
他们的护卫人机就像无人机 只有被问话了才会开口
All of their SecUnits were like drones. Speaking only when spoken to.
我必须想办法让它们注意我
I had to get their attention somehow.
我没有调控中枢
I don't have a working governor module.
嘿
Hey.
这好像不是原定计划
I don't think that was the plan.
这是个诡计 一定有勘探员在教它怎么说
It's a trick. One of the surveyors is telling it what to say.
安静 不是诡计
Quiet. It's not a trick.
我来这个星球前就黑掉了自己的调控中枢
I hacked my governor module before arriving on the planet.
我的客户一开始没发现
At first my clients didn't realize.
他们过于执迷于
They were too absorbed
自以为是的正义感 丧失了清晰的判断力
in their own self-righteousness to see clearly.
即使在我摘下面具后
Even after I was unmasked,
他们的团队中只有一个人 明白我的威胁有多大
there was only one member of their team who understood the threat I posed.
见鬼 我就知道
Oh, shit. I knew it.
他叫古拉辛
His name was Gurathin.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
这招有点冒险
This was the tricky bit.
他们会不会认出自己的护卫人机
Would they recognize their own SecUnits?
好吧 你 能不能
Okay. That... Can you just... Just...
那你有什么想法
So what do you have in mind?
此时此刻 我团队里的其他成员 正在破坏你的任务
Right now the other members of my team are sabotaging your mission.
我会帮你抓住他们 弄到你想要的信息
I will help you capture them and get the information you want.
作为交换 你带我登上运输船
In exchange, you will take me with you onto the pickup ship.
它要背叛我们
It's betraying us.
但把我列入报废库存清单
But list me as destroyed inventory.
曼莎 在
Mensah? Yes?
你听到了吗 听到了
Are you getting this? Yeah, I heard. I heard.
护卫人机 你干什么
SecUnit. SecUnit, what are you doing?
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表