剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
《庇护月卫兴衰史》第356集
In episode 356 of The Rise and Fall of Sanctuary Moon,
导航机器人和侯赛因舰长之间的故事
the story about the navigation bot and Flight Captain Hossein
有了很大的进展
really gets going.
还是连接不上飞船 看来我们要在这里待上一阵子了
Still no connection with the ship. Looks like we might be here a while.
我们被困住了
We're stranded.
要命 这情节也太写实了
Fuck, that was close to the bone.
我看连续剧 不是为了提醒自己现实有多残酷
I don't watch serials to remind me of the way things actually are.
而是为了分心
I watch them to distract me.
毕竟现实世界里的压力太大了
When things in the real world are stressful as shit.
坐下 暖和暖和
Sit down. Get yourself warm.
我不需要坐 也不需要温暖
I do not need to sit, nor do I need warmth.
人人都需要一点温暖
Everybody needs a little warmth.
坐下吧
Sit down.
这是命令
That's an order.
在现实里 一个专门用来 驾驶星舰的机器人
In reality, there's no way a Unit built to navigate starships
是不可能爱上一个人类的
would take a romantic interest in somebody.
没有任何好处 它没有生殖器
There's nothing to gain. No genitals.
但也没有多巴胺
But also, no dopamine.
你经常来这里吗
Do you come here often?
我以前从未到过这个星球
I have never been to this planet before.
我开玩笑的
That was a joke.
明白了
I see.
你的笑声真动听
Cute laugh.
我无法进入维修诊断系统 系统瘫痪了
I can't access the repair diagnostics. The system is down.
跳跃船的结构似乎完好
The hopper seems structurally sound.
如果能启动 应该就能飞
If we could get it to start, we should be able to fly it.
你肚子上插着什么东西呢
Um, you-you have something sticking out of your abdomen.
是打印机的一块碎片
It's a piece of the printer.
它在迫降时受损了
It got damaged in the crash.
我们必须回到其他人身边
We-We have to get back to the others.
有人想杀了我们
Someone just tried to murder us.
他们也许正赶去杀死他们
They-they might be on their way to kill them next.
对 也许有人正赶去杀死他们
Yes, someone is probably on their way to try to kill them.
你怎么这么淡定地说出来
How could you say it like that?
因为我其实很慌 但不想表现出来
Because I didn't wanna sound as freaked out as I actually was.
等等 护卫人机 你的内存里有修理手册 对吗
Wait, SecUnit. You have copies of the repair manuals in your memory, yes?
没有 没有吗
No. You don't?
以前有 以前有
I did. You did?
跳跃船的内存里有一份 所以我那份多余了
There was a copy in the hopper's memory. So, mine was redundant.
你是说你故意删除了你那份
Are you saying that you purposely erased your copy?
是的
Yes.
古拉辛说对了吗 你想对我们搞破坏
Is Gurathin right? Are you trying to sabotage us?
不对
No.
那为什么
Then why?
因为我不得不删除
Because I had to,
为了有空间下载《庇护月卫》第19季
in order to make space for the 19th season of Sanctuary Moon.
我们没法修好跳跃船 就因为你想刷剧
We can't fix the hopper because you wanted to watch a show?
是一部高水准的好剧
A premium quality show.
那根本算不上高水准 我们求同存异
It is not even a premium quality show. Agree to disagree.
不值得为它害死所有人
It is not worth losing everyone's lives for.
扎心了
That hurt.
主要因为她说得对
Mostly because she was right.
我要试着 在没有修理手册的情况下修好飞船
I'm going to try and fix this thing without a repair manual.
处理一下伤口
Do something about that.
(警报 危急 润滑剂泄漏)
见鬼
Shit.
(根据玛莎威尔斯的著作 《异星危机》改编)
很好听
Sounds great.
你们确定不需要帮忙打包吗 我都搞定了
Uh, are you sure you don't need any help packing? I am done.
不用 我们可以的
No, I think we're good.
对 就差一点了
Yeah, we're almost done.
古拉辛呼叫跳跃船
Gurathin to hopper.
跳跃船 是否收到
Hopper, do you read?
嘿 谢谢你让我帮忙 有点事做真好
Hey, thanks for letting me help. It's good to have something to do.
不客气 我是这么教学生的 "想不明白 动手做"
Of course. I tell my students, "Have trouble thinking? Get doing."
4 4 7 1 拿着
4-4-7-1. Hold that.
跳跃船 请回答 这是什么
Come in, hopper. What are these?
矿物采样 天啊 找到好东西了吗
Mineral samples. Wow. Find anything cool?
太多了
Oh, so much cool stuff.
嘿 这伤是怎么弄的
Hey, what, uh, happened here?
我遭到了一个生物的袭击
I was attacked by a creature.
差点被生吞了 不是吧
Like, nearly eaten alive... No.
勘探时发生的 不可思议吧
...while surveying, if you can imagine that.
历经数百万年的进化才登上食物链的顶端
Millions of years of evolution to reach the top of the food chain
可突然间我却成了食物
and suddenly I was, uh, food.
我至今晚上都睡不好
I still can't really sleep at night.
太可怕了
That's awful.
是
Yeah.
噢
Oh.
是不是很奇怪 不奇怪
Was that weird? No.
没事 就是
Yeah, no. That was, uh...
很贴心
that was really, um, sweet.
袭击在哪发生的 曼莎
Where did it happen? The attack? Mensah. Mensah.
能听见吗
Are you receiving?
护卫人机
SecUnit.
有消息了吗
Anything yet?
通讯中断了 电离层里没有侦测到信标发射
The comm is down. There's no reading of a launch in the ionosphere.
紧急信标应该已经激活了
The emergency beacon should have been activated by now.
会不会是遇到了一个那种生物
What if one of those creatures were there?
她们会没事的 有你们帅气的 护卫人机保驾护航呢 对吧
Well, they'll be okay. Your cute rogue SecUnit is protecting them, right?
它才不帅
It's not cute.
如果给它装一个阴♥茎♥ 再安装
I mean, if you attached a penis to it and programmed it
做♥爱♥的软件模块 它就帅了
with a software module for fucking, it would be cute.
李比比 在我们的故乡
Leebeebee, where we come from,
我们不会这样说机器人
we don't talk about constructs in that way.
我是说 我们认为 强迫护卫人机装阴♥茎♥就像
I mean, we would just as soon attach a penis to an unwilling SecUnit as...
算了 我找不到合适的比喻
Uh, yeah, no, my-my mind fails to find an analogy.
在企业环 你买♥♥的东西就属于你
Well, back on the Corporation Rim, you bought it, you own it.
但我能理解
But I can see that. Yeah.
还是毫无进展
Still, nothing.
你这个白♥痴♥
You idiot.
他们都死定了 都怪你
They're all gonna die. Because of you.
你弄明白了吗 这就是问题所在
Have you figured it out yet? This is the problem.
线路 烧坏了
The wiring. It's burnt out.
你不能打印新电线吗
Well, can't you print new wiring?
破烂货
Oh. Piece of total shit.
这不是打印机的错
It's not the printer's fault.
我也没说它
I wasn't referring to the printer.
那我们
Um, so, uh, we are...
被困在这里 而且
we are stuck here and, uh, and...
不对劲 是 很多事不对劲
Ooh. Something's wrong. Yes, there are a lot of things wrong.
不 我是指 我好像 你的心跳加快了
No. I mean... ...I think... Your heartbeat is elevated.
我好像犯心脏病了
I think, uh, I think I'm having a heart attack.
不 你没犯心脏病 我犯心脏病了
No, you're not having a heart attack. I'm having a heart attack.
(曼莎 心率 149 增加中)
你没有
You're not.
你不懂
You don't know.
我懂
Actually, I do.
我正在监测你的生命体征
I'm monitoring your vital signs.
我过去习惯的是保护客户的人身安全
I was used to protecting clients physically,
但这一次情况不同
but this was different.
这种情绪几乎像是会传染 我必须得做点什么
It felt almost contagious. I had to try something.
不能让我们两个都被焦虑拖垮
I couldn't have both of us incapacitated by anxiety.
坐在床铺上
Sit down on this bunk.
你坐
You sit.
请坐
Sit. Please.
(访问媒体库)
看屏幕 为什么
Look at the screen. Why?
(访问跳跃船模块)
有个办法对我来说很有效 当我
There's something that works for me when I'm--
心脏病发作时
Having a heart attack?
我没有心脏 所以不是
I don't have a heart. So, no, not that.
(访问跳跃船模块)
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表