剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
你才切开第一层 你得切深一些
You've only cut through the first layer. You need to go deeper.
(安保系统警报 表皮层已破裂)
敲敲门 两位好啊
Knock, knock. Hi, you two.
嗨 抱歉 打扰到你们了
Hi. Ah. Sorry, am I interrupting?
没有
No, it's cool.
不 我觉得打扰到了
No, I am. I am. I feel like I am.
我可以
I could...
我可以在你帮她按♥摩♥时 帮你按一按
I could massage you while you massage her.
不必了
It's all right.
很舒服 那当然
Oh, that feels really good. Yeah, I know it does.
宝贝 抱歉
Babe. Sorry.
你们对护卫人机叛变的事怎么看
So how do you guys feel about the whole rogue thing?
如果我是机器人 我也会叛变
If I was a bot, I'd go rogue.
没错 你会
Yeah, you would.
好吧 说实话 我有点害怕
Okay, honestly I am a little freaked out about it.
我不确定 我觉得它没有威胁
I don't know. I get a nonthreatening vibe from it.
宝贝
Babe.
对 我也是 我觉得它不会伤害我们
Yes, yes, me too. I don't actually think that it would hurt us.
我其实感觉和它有点共鸣
I actually kind of, like, vibe with it. You know?
现在我明白你们人类为什么会有眼泪了
Now I understand why you humans have water coming out of your eyes.
完全能够共情 我从来没听它这样说过话
Totally relate, man. I've never heard it talk like that.
请大家都下来
Everyone, come down, please.
一定是曼莎回来了
Mensah must be back.
曼莎在哪
Where's Mensah?
很好 人都到齐了
Oh, good. We're all here.
李比 搞什么
Leebee, what the hell?
是李比比 混♥蛋♥
Leebeebee, asshole.
太难了
Ooh, this is tough.
当然
Of course it is.
我是素食者
I'm, uh... I'm a vegetarian.
你不必吃了我
You don't have to eat me.
切开就好
Just cut me.
好了
Done.
现在掰开
Now crack it open.
绝对不行
Oh, fuck no.
手术刀
Scalpel.
扳手
Wrench.
该死 好
Fuck. Okay.
动手
Crack it.
扳手来了
Wrench incoming.
好 钳住了
Okay, it's holding on.
现在呢
Ooh. What now? What now?
扳手 好
Wrench. Okay, okay.
手术刀 好
Scalpel. Okay.
挑出一缕神经纤维
Get hold of one strand of nerve fiber,
在上方切一刀
make an incision at the top...
好 然后尽量完整地拉出来
Okay. ...and try to pull it out whole.
希望不会断得太短
Hopefully when it snaps, it won't be too short.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
嗯
Hmm.
很好
Pretty good.
你真的是第一次干这个
You sure this is your first time?
你居然说了句玩笑话
You made a joke. You made a joke.
(跳跃船系统状态 可以运行)
好极了
Good times.
不好意思 现在是什么情况
I'm sorry, what the fuck is happening?
情况是这个行走的数据接口在拖时间
What's happening is that this walking dataport has been stalling me
给我看些没用的破烂
and showing me useless crap.
现在他要把你们掌握的地图和情报 全都交给我
Now he's gonna give me all the access to the maps and information you have.
我做不到
I can't do that.
天啊
Shit.
搞什么
What the hell?
坐下
Sit down.
坐下
Sit down.
登录中枢系统 把勘探分♥析♥全部调出来
Log into HubSystem, run back the survey analysis,
如果你有所隐瞒 我就杀个人
and if you hide anything, I will kill somebody.
李比比 别这样
Leebeebee, you don't wanna do this.
不管是谁雇你干这事 那人根本不关心你的死活
Whoever is paying you to do this does not have your best interests in mind.
你就关心了
Oh. And you do?
是的 无论你惹了多大的麻烦
Yes, actually. No matter what kind of trouble you are in,
我可以帮你得到保护联盟的庇护
I can help you get sanctuary on Preservation Alliance.
你能让我成为百万富翁吗
Can you get me millions of credits?
这不是人生中重要的事
That's... That's not what's important in life.
我想亲自试试
Well, I intend to find out.
登录中枢系统
Log into HubSystem.
我们相信过你
We trusted you.
我们救了你的命
We saved your life.
你们是有多蠢
How stupid are you?
我根本没有生命危险 我不是德尔塔之殇的人
My life wasn't in danger. I don't work for DeltFall.
那你是谁的人
Then who do you work for?
你们很快就会见到他们了
You'll meet them soon enough.
我们还有更多护卫人机
Oh, and we got more SecUnits.
满足我的要求 你们就能活下去
Give me what I want and you could survive this.
李比比是你的真名吗
Is Leebeebee even your real name?
是我的真名 好吧
Yes, it is my real name. Well, you know,
这名字挺难听的
it's kind of a stupid name.
很好听
It's a beautiful name.
宝贝 这名字很动听 好
Babe, it is a beautiful name. Okay.
你真的想要孩子吗 我讨厌孩子
Do you even want a baby? I hate babies.
好 等护卫人机回来
Yeah, well, SecUnit's gonna kick your ass
它会把你揍扁 闭嘴
when it gets back. Shut the fuck up.
你们的护卫人机死了
Your SecUnit is dead.
曼莎也死了
So is Mensah.
我用紧急信标把她们炸死了
I blew them up with the emergency beacon.
你骗人 你
That's not... That's not true. You're, uh...
你被误导了
You're misguided.
但你人不坏 我了解你 放下武器
But you are not evil. I know you. Put down the weapon.
再动一下我就
Make another fucking move and I'll--
(护卫人机战斗模式 敌方已被制♥服♥)
搞什么 你差点杀了我
What the hell? What the hell? You could've killed me.
确实有这个可能 但最终大家都安然无恙
There was a chance, yes. But everything turned out fine.
你杀了她
You killed her. You killed her!
你杀了她
You killed her!
曼莎 谢天谢地
Mensah. Oh, thank goodness.
不
Oh, no.
在我看的连续剧里
In the serials I watch,
当有人挺身而出 力挽狂澜时
when somebody comes and saves the day,
大家都会欢呼 鼓掌 拥抱
well, people cheer and clap hands and hug.
但这些客户似乎并没有感到宽慰 感激
But these clients didn't seem to be relieved or grateful.
她到底是谁
Who the hell was she?
现在她的头没了 我们不得而知
Well, since she no longer has a head, we can't know.
关于她的同伙 我们也一无所知
Nor can we know anything about her accomplices.
他们知道我们的位置
They know we're here.
好 我们怎么办
Okay. What do we do now?
我们一定要赶在他们到达前离开
We make sure we're not around when they get here.
但首先 我想先修复脊柱
But first, I'd like to repair my spinal column,
大家没意见吧
if that is all right with everyone.
它说得对 我们必须把跳跃船准备好
It is right. We have to get the hopper ready.
没什么可讲的
There is nothing to tell.
我没有人生故事
I do not have a life story.
我只有一份运行记录
I have only a log.
只有一系列要遵从的指令
Only a set of commands to follow.
人人都在遵从指令
We all follow commands.
有人遵从外部的指令
Some follow commands from outside.
有人遵从内心的指令
Some follow commands from inside.
内心的指令
Commands from inside?
情感
Feelings.
情感是内心的指令
Feelings are the commands from inside.
我们如何遵从外部或内心的指令
And how we follow those commands, from outside or from inside...
就是我们的故事
that is our story.
(性能可靠度 76% 修复进行中)
情感
Feelings.
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表