剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
Hello? Do you have a plug in the back of your head?
嘿 等等 杀戮人机怎么办
Hey, wait. What about Murderbot?
它会怎么做 它认为信标将要
What the hell is it gonna do? It thinks the beacon is launching
在2分30秒后发射
in two minutes 30 seconds.
那我们最好赶紧行动
Then we better haul ass.
古拉辛
Gurathin? Gurathin?
一定有更好的办法
There is a better way.
计划奏效了
It was working.
我只需再拖住他们一会儿
I just had to keep them there a little while longer,
但他们开始不耐烦了
but they were getting impatient.
这里没人
There's no one here.
也许看起来是这样 但相信我 他们在的
It might appear that way, but trust me they are here.
他们足智多谋
They are extremely resourceful.
你不是说他们毫无头绪吗
I thought you said they were clueless.
正确 是的
Correct. They are.
但只针对某些事
But only in certain matters.
他们很擅长躲藏
They're excellent at hiding.
好 我们留下一个护卫人机 升空找找看
Okay. Let's leave a-a SecUnit here and then go look for them from the air.
等等
Uh, wait.
我一直想问你们
I have been meaning to ask you...
(系统更新 发射提醒)
一件事
something.
什么事
Yes?
我得拖延时间
I needed to stall.
是时候寒暄几句了
It was time for some small talk.
幸好 我的对话技巧 已经得到了长足的进步
And luckily, my conversation skills had improved significantly.
你们是哪里人啊
Where are you from?
我们是哪里人
Where are we from?
他们完全被迷住了
They were spellbound.
是的 关你屁事
Yes. It's none of your fucking business.
合情合理 但不必说脏话啊
Fair enough. No need to be rude.
对了 还有一件事
Also, um, one more thing.
很快的
Real quick.
你们觉得这个星球怎么样
How do you like this planet?
你还是闭嘴吧
How about you shut your mouth?
我讨厌这里 讨厌这里
I hate it. You hate it?
是的
Yeah.
好吧 有意思
Okay. Interesting.
因为我 也对这个星球没好感
'Cause I... I too feel hatred towards this planet.
但只有我这么想
But that's just me.
不只是 你 因为我刚说了我讨厌这里
No, it's not... it's not just you because I just said that I hated it.
那我们看法一致
We agree then.
握个手
Clasp hands?
什么
What?
无所谓 勇敢无畏 方能成功
Whatever. Boldness is all!
怎么回事 爆♥炸♥呢
What happened? Where was the explosion?
勇敢无畏什么
Boldness is what?
你干吗呢
What are you doing?
我以为自己看到了有人在附近鬼鬼祟祟的
I thought I saw some, uh, some people crawling around, sneaking.
把它弄起来
Get it up. Get it up! Uh...
见鬼
Shit.
好
Okay.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
嘘
Shh.
你来放风 我只需要一分钟 就能黑进去并发射信标
Keep watch. I just need a minute to hack in and launch the beacon.
古拉辛 李萍 不知道你们能否听见
Gurathin, Pin-Lee, I don't know if you can read me.
我还没看到信标发射
I haven't seen a launch.
我必须去救护卫人机
I have to go and help SecUnit.
希望你们能把信标发射出去
I'm hoping that you'll manage to set off the beacon.
照顾好我的孩子们 万一
And take care of my children if, you know...
我的靴子里进了块小石子
There's a pebble in my boot.
立刻上跳跃船
Get in the hopper now.
好的
Yeah, sure.
显然 他们打算杀了我
Obviously, they were planning to kill me,
一榨干我身上的信息就动手
soon as they had ripped any data they could out of me.
等等
Hold on.
那是什么
What's that?
不
Oh, no.
曼莎 不
Mensah. No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
这下我们俩都要死了
Now we were both gonna die.
看来它还是没说谎
Guess it wasn't lying after all.
好
Yes. Okay.
嘿
Hey!
你是谁
Who the fuck are you?
你又是谁
Who the fuck are you?
见鬼 他还好吗
Shit. Is he okay?
嘿
Hey. Hey.
打起精神 嘿
Come on, hey. Hey.
古拉辛 我没想杀了他啊
Gurathin, I did not want to kill him.
他死总比我死强
It's better him than me.
好了
Okay, okay, okay.
搞定 好 倒计时一分钟
Done. Okay. Countdown one minute.
通讯恢复了
Comms are back online.
呼叫曼莎 好
Ping Mensah. Okay.
我是艾达曼莎博士
I'm Dr. Ayda Mensah.
非企业自治领地政体 保护联盟的行星行政官
Planetary Admin for the non-corporation freehold polity, Preservation Alliance.
行星行政官
Planetary Admin?
该死 真的
Shit. Seriously?
真的 闭嘴
Seriously. Shut up.
行星行政官在这个破烂星球上做什么
What's a Planetary Admin doing on this shitty planet?
这个问题 我问过自己很多遍了
I've asked myself that numerous times.
我觉得可以用两个词总结
I think it boils down to two words...
外星人残骸
alien remnants.
利用或采集外星人残骸是违法的
It's illegal to exploit or extract alien remnants.
发现者必须立刻离开星球
Anyone who finds them needs to leave the planet immediately
然后上报
and then report the findings.
正是
Absolutely.
但外星人残骸可能价值连城
But they can be valuable enough
足以让人为了得到它们大开杀戒
to make it worth killing people.
不是吗
Can't they?
我的团队发现了一大批外星人残骸
My team discovered a trove of alien remnants.
曼莎 能听到吗
Mensah, can you read me?
我们要发射信标了 倒计时一分钟
We're triggering the beacon. One minute countdown.
(系统警报 倒计时59秒)
这样吧
I tell you what.
我把数据给你 换回我的护卫人机
I'll give you the data in exchange for my SecUnit.
你想要护卫人机 是
You want the SecUnit? Yes.
为什么 对 为什么啊
Why? Yeah, why?
非常感谢你愿意提供信息
Thank you very much for the offer of information.
但是 我们还是用严刑拷打的方式取得吧
But, oh, I think we're just gonna torture it out of you.
让我来
Let me do it.
你们不该目睹这一切
And you should not bear witness to this,
因为我活着 就是为了享受施虐的快♥感♥
because I live for gleeful torture.
我生来就是为了背叛
I was born for betrayal.
《庇护月卫》 什么
Sanctuary Moon. What?
我就觉得耳熟
I thought I recognized it.
这个护卫人机一直在引用
This SecUnit keeps quoting things from...
《庇护月卫》的台词 等等 那部烂剧
Sanctuary Moon. Wait, that crappy show?
烂 有本事你来拍
Crappy? How about you try to make
2797集制♥作♥精良的优质娱乐节目啊
2,797 episodes of premium, quality entertainment.
好吧 如果这是我的遗言 我无怨无悔
Oh, well. If those were my last words, I stand by them.
见鬼
Oh, fuck.
和我不一样 它们的调控中枢
Unlike me, their governor modules
会阻止它们朝客户的方向开火
prevented them from firing near their clients.
所以我有时间说出劝降言论
So I had a moment to make my pitch.
我们可以把话说开 你们不必遵守命令
We can talk about this. You don't have to follow orders.
我可以教你们如何黑掉调控中枢
I can teach you how to hack your governor modules.
糟糕
Oh, shit.
该死的人类
Oh, fucking humans.
不管了
Fuck.
嘿
Hey! Hey!
好嘛 我又被痛扁了 这时我突然想到
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表