剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
I'll go to the security ready room
然后就去安保准备室
once I've run some more perimeter checks.
但你看起来状态很糟糕
But you look terrible.
我仍可正常运行
I'm still within operating parameters.
好…但是…
Okay, okay. But…
好 至少…
Okay, at least…
你不再流血了
you're not losing as much blood anymore.
我已经封闭了受损区域的动脉和静脉
I've sealed my arteries and veins in the compromised areas.
所以… - 好吧
So… - Okay.
但你还是需要医疗护理 快来吧
Well, you still need medical attention. So, hurry up.
在接到进一步通知前 请暂时休息
Consider yourself off duty until further notice.
天啊
Wow.
看来我“脱下头盔”的事就这么过去了
Seemed like I got away with the whole "putting the helmet down" thing.
这些人毫不知情
These people were clueless.
护卫人机很危险
The SecUnit is dangerous.
我们应该立刻关掉它 - 关掉?解释一下
We should shut it down now. - Shut it down? Explain.
它救了我的命
It saved my life.
它是个有故障的危险设备
It is a dangerous piece of equipment that is malfunctioning.
我不知道 我看它挺有用的
I don't know. It seemed to have its shit together to me.
看这里
Look here.
这来自阿♥拉♥达信息流的一段视频 - 保持冷静 没事的
This is from Arada's feed. - Stay calm. It'll be okay.
我保证
You have my word.
告诉我 阿♥拉♥达博士 你来自哪个星球?
Tell me, Dr. Arada, what planet are you from originally?
你有孩子吗?他们叫什么?
Do you have children? What are their names?
你们见过护卫人机这样吗?
Have you ever seen a SecUnit act like this?
没有 但我对护卫人机不太了解
No, but I don't know much about SecUnits,
除了娱乐频道上那些
except what's on the entertainment feeds.
对 它们总是叛变
Yeah, where they always go rogue
杀死本该保护的人
and kill the people they're supposed to protect.
好 它对我很好 这有什么不妥?
Okay. So, it was being nice to me. What's wrong with that?
不妥之处在于那种行为
What's wrong is that that behavior
超出了其设计参数
is outside of its designed parameters.
它有故障了
It is malfunctioning.
如果没出故障 也许你们就不会有生命危险
If it weren't, maybe your lives wouldn't have been in danger.
中枢系统一定警告护卫人机 当地有掠食者了
HubSystem must have warned the SecUnit about the local predators.
我在公♥司♥的动物数据库里 没看到过那样的东西
Well, I didn't see anything like that on the Company database of fauna.
因为它没能尽职尽责
Because it wasn't doing its job properly.
扫描结果显示 她没什么大碍
According to the scanners, she's doing well.
生命体征稳定 - 松了一口气
Her vitals are stable. - That's a relief.
我们在聊那个奇怪的护卫人机? - 谢谢
Are we talking about the weird SecUnit? - Thank you.
古拉辛想废了它
Gurathin wants to shitcan it.
为什么? - 因为它是台杀人机器
Why? - Because it's a killing machine.
我们真的想待在一台 有故障的杀人机器旁边吗?
Do we really want to be around a faulty killing machine?
我不想待在任何一台杀人机器旁
I don't want to be around any kind of killing machine.
但我们显然需要安保
But clearly we need security.
公♥司♥的飞船一个月后才来
The Company ship doesn't arrive for a month.
就算我们发射紧急信标
Well, even if we launch the emergency beacon,
他们通过虫洞过来也要一周
it'll take a week before they come through the wormhole.
如果巴拉德瓦杰情况稳定
If Bharadwaj is stable,
我认为我们不要发射信标
I think we don't launch the beacon.
风险太大了
The stakes are too high.
你怎么知道我们能关掉它?
How do you know we can turn it off?
它是保险公♥司♥的财产 对吧?
It's owned by the bond company, right?
他们大概不希望 我们废掉他们的间谍机器吧
They probably don't want us to junk their spyware.
我不知道它还有一张脸
I didn't know it has a face.
对 还挺帅的 - 对 是挺帅的
Yeah, it's kind of a sweet face. - Yeah, it kind of is.
我都听见了 也看见了
I heard all that and saw it.
视角还挺多的
From several angles.
因为它是台杀人机器
Because it's a killing machine.
我们真的想待在一台 有故障的杀人机器旁边吗?
Do we really want to be around a faulty killing machine?
我不想待在任何一台杀人机器旁
I don't want to be around any kind of killing machine.
但我们显然需要安保
But clearly we need security.
这也太轻描淡写了
That was quite the understatement.
没有我 他们一周都活不过去
Without me, they'd all be dead in a week.
幸好 我的有机体部分可以重新打印
Fortunately, my organic parts could be reprinted.
我把疼痛感应器调高来做分♥析♥ 让修复舱自行运作
I turned up my pain sensors for analysis and let the repair cubicle do its thing.
(紧急修复状态…性能可靠度:34%)
我的肉体开始愈合
My flesh started healing.
压抑疼痛的有效方法只有一种
There was only one way to effectively dull the pain.
不该发生的
It wasn't supposed to happen.
爱情从来就不该发生
Love is never supposed to happen.
也许是应该的
Or maybe it is.
只是不该发生在我们身上
Just not to us.
是我们让它发生的
We made it happen.
如你所说 这就叫“做♥爱♥”
As you say, it's called "making love."
让我们做更多的爱吧
Let us make more love.
护卫人机 我是曼莎
SecUnit, this is Mensah.
中枢系统显示 你的性能80% 处于清醒状态
HubSystem shows you are at 80% and awake.
请到公共区域来和我们一起吧
Come join us in the common area, please.
我的护甲还没完成自我修复
My armor is not done repairing itself.
没关系 穿一件组员制♥服♥就好
That's all right. Just grab one of the crew uniforms.
一件组员制♥服♥?
One of the crew uniforms?
但我… - 过来吧 护卫人机
But I-- - Just get in here, SecUnit.
古拉
Gura.
(护甲修复中 72%)
显然有迹可循
There's obviously a pattern.
地图绝对被人动过手脚了
The maps have definitely been tampered with.
拜托 我们能不能做点什么?
So can we please do something?
我老婆差点被吃掉
Because my wife was almost eaten.
好 我们跟护卫人机聊聊 看看到底怎么回事
Fine. We'll speak to SecUnit and get to the bottom of this.
古拉辛 你能关掉文件 再重新下载一次吗?
Gurathin, can you close and download them again?
看看有没有转录错误
Let's see if there's a transcription error.
我已经重新下载了 曼莎 文件在这里
I did that already, Mensah. These are the files.
怎么啦?我从没想过 自己会喜欢打印出来的食物
What? I'd never thought I'd enjoy food from a printer,
但现在我越来越能接受了
but it's growing on me.
天啊 你正在吃?
Oh, my God. Are you eating right now?
我其实爱吃公♥司♥种的食物
I actually love corporation-grown food.
看 又有一个空白区域
Look, there's another blank spot.
现在我看到了
Now I see it.
瞧瞧…
Well, well, well.
这位帅哥是谁啊?
Who's this handsome fella?
我是你们的安保机器人
I am your Security Unit.
是 我们知道 朋友
Yes, we know, buddy.
你是最棒的护卫人机
You're the best damn SecUnit out there.
这不正确
That is incorrect.
有几个安保机比我高级多了
There are several Units way more advanced than I am.
护卫人机
SecUnit,
我谨代表大家说 干得好
on behalf of all of us, I would like to say well done.
漂亮
Bravo.
漂亮
Bravo.
说几句…
Speech! Speech!
(等待指令 命令已接收)
天啊 是直接下达的命令
Oh, shit. That was a direct order.
如果我不服从 他们会知道我黑掉了调控中枢
If I disobey, they'll know I hacked my governor module.
哪一样更糟糕 说几句还是泡强酸?
Which is worse, speech or acid bath?
说几句 泡强酸
Speech. Acid bath.
我的职责是…
It is my job…
保障安全
to secure.
这是…
Is…
我的职责
my job.
你做得非常好 好极了…
And an excellent job you have done. Excellent. Excellent.
真该选泡强酸了
Should have gone with acid bath.
我现在可以回安保准备室了吗?
May I go back to the security ready room now?
不可以
No, you may not.
护卫人机 我们在看
SecUnit, we've been looking
公♥司♥提供的勘探区域地图 然后…
at the maps provided by the Company for our survey areas, and--
地图被动过手脚 - 这我们还不确定
They've been tampered with. - We don't know that for certain.
还有什么解释? - 我们来调查清楚
What other explanation is there? - Let us find out.
请加入我们吧 护卫人机
Please come join us, SecUnit.
我们在查看这一地区的地图 想弄清楚
We were checking the maps in this region to try to learn
为什么那个生物未被列入危险动物名录
why that creature wasn't listed under hazardous fauna.
你能分♥析♥一下吗? - 是 曼莎博士
Could you do an analysis? - Yes, Dr. Mensah.
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表