剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
太棒了 真好
It was so good. It really is great.
可不是嘛
I know.
好了 我们要不要换个话题
Okay, should we move the conversation away from this?
好 换吧
Yeah, let's do that.
(自♥由♥贸易港)
好
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. Um...
(一个月前)
甜
Sweet.
嗯
Hmm.
当时是聊天祭前夜的纪念讲座
It is the eve of the Chatterjee memorial lecture...
噢
Oh.
我从没在那么一大群人面前讲过话
...and I have never spoken in front of so large a crowd.
李萍买♥♥好了最喜欢的剧团演出票
Pin-Lee had tickets to their favorite theater ensemble,
但取消了 就为了能坐在前排听我的讲座
but they canceled them so that they could sit in the front row of my lecture,
好让我能看到一张熟悉的面孔
and I had a friendly face to look at.
是的
Mmm. Yeah, they do.
苦
Bitter.
结果我误会了
So I took it the wrong way.
我跟大家说我对李萍有意思
I shared that I had romantic feelings for them,
结果李萍对我没有那种想法
and Pin-Lee did not return those feelings.
李萍 我为令你感到不自在道歉
Pin-Lee, my apologies for the discomfort that I caused you.
我们可以把话说开
We can talk about this.
我们可以把话说开
We can talk about this.
我们可以把话说开
We can talk about this.
有请下一位 下一个"受害者"是谁
Next, please. Who is the next victim?
我愿意分享
I mean, willing participant.
我来吧
I'm getting a G.
古 谁
Gu, Gu, who?
古 古拉辛
Gu, Gu, Gu, Gurathin.
古拉辛
Gurathin!
古拉辛 古拉
Gurathin! Gurathin! Gurathin! Gura! Gura!
好 行了
All right, all right, all right, okay.
我 想想啊 我选择
Um, I... Let's see, I choose--
你必须说 甜
You have to... Uh, sweet.
甜
Sweet. Mmm.
我选择我们无畏的领袖
So I'll choose our fearless leader.
嗯
Hmm.
好 我正在参加一次中立星系会议
Okay, so I'm at a... ...conference of nonaligned systems
身份是自♥由♥星球工作集团代表
as the representative of the Free Planet Working Group.
事实上 我在为企业环效力
In fact, I am working for the Corporation Rim
当间谍
as a spy.
什么
What?
他们诱使我对多种药物产生了严重依赖
They have induced me to be very addicted to a number of substances
而这些药物的配方 只有他们掌握
for which only they possess the formulas.
我的职责是获取敏感信息
My job is to acquire sensitive information
以便企业环用来分化他们的敌人
that the Corporation Rim can use to divide their adversaries
进一步扩大他们的势力范围
and further their reach.
我的目标是艾达曼莎博士
My target is Dr. Ayda Mensah.
我对此十分厌恶
And I am sick of it all.
我受够了说谎 受够了对药物成瘾
I'm sick of the lying. I'm sick of the addiction.
我在认真地考虑结束自己的生命
And I am seriously considering ending my life.
然后我认识了曼莎
Then I meet Mensah.
我明白善意的人之间有着怎样的可能性
And I understand what is possible between people of good will.
于是我卸下了心防 我 对她全盘托出
So I break down. I... I tell her everything.
但 她原谅了我
But... she forgives me.
我
And I...
我搬去了保护联盟
...I move to Preservation Alliance,
直到如今
and here we are.
好
Yeah.
好
Okay, um...
现在呢
Now, uh...
苦
Bitter.
苦 对
Bitter. Yeah.
我想不到任何苦的事
I can't think of anything.
对不起 我不太擅长玩这个游戏
I'm sorry. I'm not very good at this game.
古拉 没关系 古拉
Gura. It's okay, Gura.
他只是需要点时间
He just needs some time.
天啊 是
Wow. Yeah.
重要的是 坏事也是好事的一部分
So, the thing is the bad stuff is also part of the good stuff.
甜中有苦 亦好亦坏
Sweet and bitter. Positive and negative.
嗯
Mmm.
苦
Bitter. Mm-hmm?
你很天真
You are naive.
继续说
Go on.
这次勘探行动 和公♥司♥之间的交易
This expedition, this deal with the Company,
我不喜欢 我觉得不安全
I don't like it. I don't think that it is safe.
我们有一个安保机器人同行
Well, we have a Security Unit coming along.
这样感觉好些了吗
Doesn't that make you feel better?
不 感觉更糟糕了
No, it makes me feel worse.
那你为什么跟来
Then why are you here?
看来我也很天真
I guess I'm naive too.
立刻完成紧急情况准备
Finish emergency preparations immediately.
十分钟后出发
Departure in ten minutes.
好吧 谁死了 还把护卫人机指定为我们的老板的
Okay, who died and made the SecUnit our boss?
我觉得是她
Uh, I think she did.
怎么了 我把尸体盖住了
What? I covered it.
我的风险评估模块就是垃圾
My risk assessment module was a piece of crap.
它没跟我说李比比是敌人
It hadn't told me that Leebeebee was a hostile.
我很确定她的朋友们正赶过来
And I was certain that her friends were on their way here.
(安保系统警报 风险评估)
它在外面干吗呢
What's it doing out there?
它说它在监视周边地区
It said that it was monitoring the perimeter.
它不想理我们的时候总会这么说
That's what it always says whenever it doesn't wanna deal with us.
我们所有的文件
All our files.
所有的数据
All our data...
是我们一直以来努力的结晶
It was everything we've been working on.
我们会收集更多数据的 相信我
There will be more data, trust me.
我们必须走了 来吧
We have to go. Come on.
好 我就
Okay, I just...
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你得去医疗舱多待一阵子
You need to have more time in the med bay.
不用 我没事
No, I'm okay.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我不好
No, not really.
我们都不好 但我们必须继续前行
None of us are. But we have to keep moving.
(威胁接近中 507公里 持续逼近)
该走了
Time to go.
我们知道
We know.
既然知道 为什么动作不快点
If you know, then why aren't you moving faster?
它在监听 它总是在 它一直能监听吗
It's listening. It's always... Has it always been able to do that?
他们来了 我们必须立刻离开
They're coming. We need to leave now.
噢
Oh.
人类是真不会准确地权衡利弊
Humans really didn't weigh the pros and cons accurately.
还以为救了他们的命
You would think that saving their lives
能抵消突如其来的暴♥力♥行为呢 可惜并不能
would cancel out a little unexpected violence, but no.
行吧 随便
Fine, whatever.
该扮红脸了
Time for a softer approach.
请你们移步跳跃船
I'm asking you to please get into the hopper.
除非你们想死
Unless you feel like dying.
我是说被他们杀死 不是被我
I-I mean from them, not-not from me.
(根据玛莎威尔斯的著作 《异星危机》改编)
有什么计划
So what's the plan?
有计划吗 计划就是活下去
Is there a plan? The plan is to stay alive.
活多久呢
For how long?
我希望是永远 但一个月也能接受
I was hoping forever, but I would settle for about a month.
因为到时候公♥司♥的运输舰就到了
That's when the Company transport is due.
是 前提是他们不撕毁合约
Yeah, if they keep to the contract.
这事他们没参与
If they're not in on it.
前提是它没参与
If it's not in on it.
我在这边 又不是听不见他们说话
It's not like I couldn't hear them from here.
他们毫无根据地怕我 不信任我 开始有些烦人了
Their unwarranted fear and distrust of me was starting to get a little annoying.
阿护
Sec.
朋友 怎么样啊
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表