剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表
好吧 至少它在站台 这是好事
Okay. Well, it's on the station. That's good.
我打算继续申请禁令
I'm gonna move forward with the injunction.
有什么意义呢 它没了 被清零了
What's the point? It's... It's gone. It's... It's been wiped.
我不相信
I refuse to believe that.
我不相信 我们一起经历过的一切
I refuse to believe that the experience of everything that we went through together
不过是一系列零和一 本来就是
is just a stream of zeros and ones. It is.
本来就是
It is.
那它 还在枷锁之中
Then it's... ...it's still in bondage.
它已不是原来的它了 阿♥拉♥达
It's not it anymore, Arada.
我都跟你说了 艾达 我们不该来
I told you we shouldn't come here, Ayda.
在企业环 最终除了痛苦别无他物
On the Corporation Rim, eventually there is nothing but misery.
然而人们还在继续狂欢
Yet the fucking party goes on.
给我闭嘴 闭嘴啊
Just shut up! Shut up!
护卫人机的数据不可能被抹去啊
There is no way that our SecUnit's data has been erased.
移除了 是的 抹去 不可能
Removed, yes. Erased? No.
她说得对 它的内存里存满了专有数据
She's right. Well, that Unit is full of proprietary data.
他们正在仔细筛选
They're sifting through all of that data,
哪怕发现一丝一毫有价值的信息 也会将其留下
and if they find even one particle of monetary value, then they keep that.
那我们去把它救回来
Then we gotta get it back.
拉提希 人格对他们来说一文不值
Ratthi, a personality doesn't possess any monetary value to them.
就算真的留下了一些
Whatever they do keep from it,
我觉得护卫人机也不是之前的那个
I wouldn't expect the SecUnit to be the same...
人
person.
古拉 我们还是得试一试
Gura, we still have to try.
李萍应该继续申请禁令
Pin-Lee should proceed with the injunction.
古拉 你对这里很了解
Gura, you know this place.
我们能做点什么
What can we do?
我们能做点什么
Wh-What can we do?
这里是企业环
This is the Corporation Rim.
他们从不按规矩行事
They don't play fair.
事态显然已经升级 罢♥工♥者和警♥察♥仍在不断发生冲突
Well, things have definitely escalated as strikers and police continue to clash.
这些被认为处于合同关系中的人
Now, these persons considered to be in contract...
他们合同的起始日期 因而也是服务期限的结束日期
...beginning date of their contracts and therefore the end of terms of service.
不是一个法律实体 也没有资格决定最佳行动方案
...not a legal entity and unqualified to decide the best course of action.
当局的态度很明确
...authorities have made themselves clear.
不工作就没吃的 我得养孩子
No work, no food. I've gotta feed my kid!
这样是不对的
It's not fucking right!
你想被逮捕吗 我可不是吓唬你
You wanna get arrested? Because that's what's next.
想进去吗
You wanna go there?
我们不是奴隶
We're not slaves! We're not slaves! We're not slaves!
你们违反了合同 马上离开这个区域
You're in violation of your contracts. Leave the area now!
不 这是不对的
No, it's not right!
我们哪都不去
We don't have to go anywhere!
动手 给他们点厉害尝尝
Let's go. Let's do some damage.
(数据干扰 代码故障)
(系统警告 检测到迫在眉睫的威胁)
(目标)
别开枪
Don't shoot. Don't shoot.
它是残次品 它出故障了
It's defective. It's glitching out.
它怎么了
What's wrong with it?
放倒它 杀了它
Bring it down! Kill it!
你正在进入六级生活区
You are entering a class six lifestyle residential area.
只允许授权人员推销 禁止逗留
Authorized solicitations only. No loitering.
正在实施主动监控
Active surveillance in progress.
你好 好久不见
Hi there. It's been a while.
我叫你别来我家 我明天去办公室见你
I told you not to come to my home. I'll meet you at the office tomorrow.
等不及了 我现在就要
Cannot wait. I need it now.
我 现在已经不卖♥♥货了
I'm not... ...I'm not even a dealer anymore.
我知道 我查过了 你现在负责数据安全 有三♥级♥权限
I know. I looked you up. Data security now. Level three access.
你当年的生意不错吧
Business was good for you back then though, huh?
爸爸 你来吗
Dad, you coming?
这就来 稍等 好吗
I'm gonna be right there. Uh, just a second, okay?
你不能来这里 好吗
You can't be here, okay?
你到底来这里干吗 我以为你
What are you even doing here anyway? Like, I thought you were--
死了 九死一生 你害的
Dead? Almost was. Thanks to you.
不 没死就是没死
No. Not dead.
只是待在企业环之外的某个破烂星球上
Just outside the Corporation Rim on some bumfuck planet.
别把你成瘾的原因怪在我头上
Don't blame your addiction on me.
我觉得我和这件事毫无
I don't think I actually have anything to do with--
爸爸 这是谁啊
Dad, who's this?
这是我朋友古拉辛博士 对 我们曾是同事
This is my friend Dr. Gurathin. Yeah. We used to work together.
是的 后来我更像个顾客了
We did. Then I became more of a customer.
该你唱歌♥了 爸爸
Well, it's your turn to sing, Dad.
这样吧 你叫爷爷唱 就说我
You know what? Tell Papa that he has to sing, and I'm gonna be back in
马上回来 好吗 好
really, really soon, okay? Okay.
走吧
Let's go.
关于之前的那件事 我感到很内疚
I felt bad. About what happened.
真感人啊
That's touching.
我以为你应付得了
I thought you could handle it.
那些精心设计 为达到最大成瘾性 而配制的药物
The carefully designed drugs formatted for maximum addictiveness?
我应付得很好
I handled it just great.
你很清楚自己在做什么
You knew what you were doing.
更清楚这么做是为了谁
You certainly knew who you were doing it for.
(近期护卫人机记忆清除)
(未找到)
你什么都查不到的 都加密了
You won't find anything. It's all encrypted.
等等 我知道该去哪里查
Wait. I know where to look.
搜索 《庇护月卫兴衰史》
Search: The Rise and Fall of Sanctuary Moon.
(庇护月卫兴衰史)
追查文件来源
Trace file to source.
(追查文件来源)
(来源已找到)
找到了
There you are.
下载全部记忆 什么
Download all memories. What?
(开始下载)
古拉辛 你干什么 小心点
Gurathin, what are you doing? Be careful.
你要下载多少数据
How much data are you downloading?
你别操之过急啊
You might wanna take it easy.
闭嘴
Shut up.
感谢大家在这么短的时间内赶来
Thank you for coming on short notice.
谣言是真的吗
Are the rumors true?
一整个勘探队惨遭杀害 你们自己也遭到了袭击
A whole survey team was killed, and you yourselves attacked?
德尔塔之殇工业的一支勘探队
There was a team from DeltFall Industrial Concern
被他们的护卫人机杀了
who were murdered by their SecUnits.
叛变的护卫人机 凶残地杀害了自己的客户
So, rogue SecUnits viciously assassinated clients? And--
不 它们被安装了战斗超控模块
No, they had combat override modules inserted in them,
被一个名为灰界集团的 不法企业实体控制了
and were under the control of a rogue corporate entity called GrayCris.
我们也差点遇害
We might also have been killed
幸亏公♥司♥提供的护卫人机 给了我们周全的保护
without the excellent protection provided by our company-issued SecUnit,
我们认为它将是
which we expect to be an integral part
正在进行的事件调查中的重要组成部分
in the ongoing investigation into what happened.
性♥爱♥机器人在你们的母星 可以和人类成婚 是真的吗
Now, is it true that SexBots can marry humans on your home planet?
不是 能别跑题吗
No. Can we stick to the point?
我们的律师正在申请禁令 要求将这台护卫人机
Our lawyer is applying for an injunction to produce this SecUnit
交由我们亲自检视
for our personal inspection.
他们找到它了
They found it.
小心 强酸清洗 保持安全距离
Caution. Acid purge. Maintain safe distance.
强酸池准备下一次浸泡
Vat ready for next immersion.
(访问本地网络中 呼叫本地护卫人机)
好 开始吧
Okay, go ahead.
护卫人机 走上平台
SecUnit, step on to the platform.
好 溶了它
All right. Melt it.
所有人员保持安全距离
All personnel maintain safe distance.
等等
Wait!
你要去哪
Where do you think you're going?
看看你的信息窗
Check your feed.
我有法♥院♥禁令 禁止毁坏这个护卫人机
I have a court injunction against destroying this SecUnit!
该死 把它弄出来 快点啊
Shit. Get it out of there. Get it out, now!
护卫人机
SecUnit.
(客户身份 未知)
你真的不认识我们
You really don't recognize us?
我以为
I thought...
我本来希望你的有机组件 还能在某种程度上记住我们
I had hoped that your organic elements would remember us somehow.
我们曾患难与共
We have been through a lot together.
我们可以告诉护卫人机 都发生了什么 那它就算知道了
We... We could tell SecUnit what happened. And then it would know. Kind of.
天啊 他在盯着我的眼睛看
剧集 | 杀戮人机(2025) | 导航列表